Holocaust fake or not?

Proof that the holocaust is or isn't real?

>1979

In my mind it was real

thought that one was debunked tho

From what I understand, pol doesn't believe it happened, but they wish it did.

Though they don't hate all jews, Ben Sharpiro for example, and Paul Heyman.

as real as the moon landings

please define how you qualify "evidence"

it happened, but it has been exaggerated

There is like no proof man...just like opinions man

wasn't debunked, the red cross got forced to apologise publicaly and say they must have counted wrong or made mistakes

This

I believe that the moon landing happened, but I can see why people think differently.

I am on the fence about the holocaust though. Due to it being war, I'm sure somebody somewhere did something naughty, but I do not know the extent.

I mean, my dad killed children in vietnam . . . children who ran at him with grenades, but nevertheless.

Are you people seriously suggesting that nine million jews weren't massacred? This is a disgrace and insult to the twenty million jews that were murdered! Think of the families if those eighty million jews and how they must have suffered! Never forget the one hundred and forty four million!

I think it happened but the numbers were greatly exaggerated, and the vast majority of the deaths were probably the unintended but inevitable result of alliance actions like destroying supply lines rather than a desire to truly exterminate them. Had to be pinned on the loser because it's terrible PR for the "good guys."

Jews were persecuted by Nazi Germany. Undeniable. The big question is whether they suffered more than others or not. A lot of people take issue with this subject because when Jews open say a thousand non-jews aren't worth a Jewish fingernail then it makes you question their perspective. If Jewish people suffered the same treatment and fate of others during WW2 then why is their suffering seemingly the most important out of everyone?

>wasn't debunked, the red cross got forced to apologise publicaly and say they must have counted wrong or made mistakes

why do you lie like a pathetic little shit stain? pic very related.

gee, why dont you read the first page of all almanacs published till 1948 (and even during the war!) and you'll realize they based their projected estimated off pre-war data. works during peace time.

This. Hitler's plan for camps were work camps to pen in the remaining Jews while the war was being waged, and when the famines and shit started happening guess who got last on the priority list?

I'm sure plenty of Jews died, but the systematic annihilation via roller coaster oven carts and masturbation machines is retarded.

from that letter I conclude:
>we are forced to deny everything and apologise, please do not trust anything we wrote or said when our organisation wasn't under jewish control
>PLEASE STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

red cross got cucked by the jews

hello jdif my very good friend

Cole in Auschwitz was pretty good. Must've hit a nerve because I'm pretty sure his fellow Jews chased him out of town after it was released.
If there was a concerted effort to exterminate Jews in Germany it has been vastly exaggerated.
I'm skeptical it ever happened in the first place and any record of deaths would have been the result of famine/typhus.
Pic related, Jews have had a lot of time to practice playing the victim. History shows it to be so.

i fucking hate myself and my family and everyone i know for beeing german. we are disgusting pigs that killed da juice.

i hate ben shapiro.

>what are pre-war numerical jewish population estimates for eastern europe

your pic related is an exercise in cherry picking only those articles that talk about 6 million while ignoring all the others that mention other numbers.

Good goy. You can have TWO bratwurst tonight.

>the american jewish comittee estimated

It's ok hans, I know you will get arrested for espousing your true beliefs.
The heebs did nothing wrong

doesn't look like any like of concerted effort to hide a truth, especially when you can legally deny the holocaust in half of europe west, north and east

*kind of

Sure, so best case scenario they went with one of the historical pre-war numerical estimates and ran with it as a death toll.
I really don't see how that excuses their obvious deception which is unquestionable gospel.

>mous (ID: Q61RLQYD) 08/08/17(Tue)23:47:13 No.136579594▶
>
lol k kike

Wow it's ONLY illegal to question historical events in half of europe!

See everything's okay guys, what are you complaining about?

There's no question that millions of Jewish people political prisoners and undesirables like the Roma were stuck into inhumane work camps. And there's no question that Nazi germany had a massive hardon for eugenics and racial purity.

The only real question is how many died to execution, as opposed to starvation, neglect and disease, and how much did Stalin and other parties fudge the numbers.

You don't take the time to tattoo someone if you're just going to murder them the next day.

And we have hard evidence from other modern mass murders, say in Africa, or Russia, or China, that it doesn't take expensive, inefficient rube goldberg machines to mass kill people at even industrial levels.

>Rube Goldberg machines
What are you talking about? They just threw the extremely toxic pellets in by hand remember?

I really don't care either way, as long as the principle can be applied to our liberal and "undocumented immigrant" friends here.

There's billions of acres of trackless desert out there--hop to it!