Is Limp Bizkit the official band of the alt-right?

Is Limp Bizkit the official band of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A∴A∴
youtube.com/watch?v=A8z5tFUhVio
billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7850188/limp-bizkit-three-dollar-bill-yall-anniversary
youtu.be/cbB3iGRHtqA
youtu.be/5ofA4oBeTG4
youtu.be/sAOtiJOpbxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope.
it's eminem.

Yes.

This too.

Both are /ourmusicians/

hey now...they're all stars. got their game on. let'em play.

limp biscuit is literally the high school black rap "culture" kid that never grew up.

>i don't care if you are black, white, gay, trans muslim etc. as long as you are good to me i'll be good to you

Depeche Mode

NOW BREATH IN AND BREATH OUT

Literally how?

people should strive for discipline, and the amount of discipline Hendrix put into music is literally what made me believe in God. It's fucking unreal.

wrong picture

wiggers are subhuman trash. fuck you both

I like billy talent. Dead silence is gold.

couple years ago with mosh and such stuff. but he was either MKUltrad during his rehab or replaced with a doppelgänger and was hillshill

No idea what happened to him but before he used to speak up and sing about the shit going on, now he just tweets his views and makes what amounts to generic pop music, a complete turnaround from his edgy anti-establishment persona that used to throw in dicks and asses whenever possible

Peste Noire.

Sabaton, all others are inferior

>epitome of wigger culture
>le ourguys

K Y S
Y
S

I don't know. I'm not a CIA nigger

I'd say Death Grips tho

> Constantly almost drowns in own vomit oding on sleeping pills
>Discipline
>Choose one

>twin towers in video
>(air raid vehicle)
>receive best music video award on september 10th 2001

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

pretty redpilled

>I CUM IN THE FUCK *inaudible screeching*

How are they /ourmusicians/?

>In 2015, Durst stated his interest in obtaining a Russian passport and spending half of the year in Crimea.[39] He wrote a letter in which he stated that Vladimir Putin is "a great guy with clear moral principles and a nice person."[40] Following that, Durst was banned by the Security Service of Ukraine from entering Ukraine for five years "in the interests of guaranteeing the security" of the country.[41][42]

he went into rehab.
remember the south park episode where stan says that alcoholics anonymous is like a cult
turns out a big part of the program is directly taken from aleisters crowleys "diaries of a drugfiend" which is about how to abuse someones addiction for indoctrination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A∴A∴
>The A∴A∴ is a spiritual organisation described in 1907 by occultist Aleister Crowley. Its members are dedicated to the advancement of humanity by perfection of the individual on every plane through a graded series of universal initiations
AA, like alcoholics anonymous.

even though eminem didnt go to AAs, what he went through was probably similar. check this song, even talks about some alter ego/demon taking controll. dissosiative identity syndrom/multiple personality dissorder which is used in MKUltra from what i gathered.
youtube.com/watch?v=A8z5tFUhVio

or he was just killed and replaced.

yes! eminem is my favorite band!

Yes
billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7850188/limp-bizkit-three-dollar-bill-yall-anniversary

My grandma went to AA for 37 fucking years until she got too old and demented to leave the house. Used to drag me along when I was a kid. It definitely fits most criteria for what is a cult.

It's Smash Mouth.

Did Sup Forums do it all for the nookie?

Not in Australia.

They've been told they'll be stabbed the moment they step off the plane, if they ever come back here.

You tell me

I always hated nu rock. Dressing like children acting like children. Worst than all the emo fags.

Anything that starts with nu- and/or ends with -core belongs in the gas chamber.

is he a pizza guy?

they're outspoken communists

>edgy

Literally started beefs with boy bands and talked shit about Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. Eminem was always nothing more that a wigger punk listened to by wigger punks.

the smash mouth guy is just the younger guy fieri. guy , the singer for sound garden and the singer for linken park and a few other celebrities went back in time a few years ago

they had been living in this small loop of time running away to the 90s when the chinese invaded washington state a few years ago thinking it was the end of the world. some other famous guy had accidentally invented time travel. each pass they do different things. smash mouth isnt even part of the original timeline. he stole music from others and became famous. there are multiple versions of various famous people running around because of this

jessica alba is the older ariana grande except ariana had been given some drug that stunts your growth. the guy who played webster and emma watson were also given the same drug when they were younger. it is enough to change the development of the head in some cases

podesta felt dumb learning the truth that the western world doesnt end the year china invaded it was a short lived event

I FUCK THE MUSIC
I MAKE IT CUM
I MAKE IT CUM WITH MY SERPENT TONGUE

Yall are stupid, have no idea about talent or music. Your opinions are useless. These musicians drive. Y'all are in your Goddamn powerwheels with no battery charge...

Scooter is the official band of the europan alt-right
youtu.be/cbB3iGRHtqA

can you give some mor info. i never was in such a meeting.

HYPER HYPER

Both of you are absolute faggots for thinking Eminem is the king of Sup Forums

thoses numbers it's official

youtu.be/5ofA4oBeTG4

FIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

euro confirmed as god-tier music

his discipline was in his craft, the guitar. Not in healthy living.

Do I get to wear my chocolate starfish lapel pin to show my support?

i like other music, but i also highly recommend sabaton.

>soggy cracker
OP is always a faggot.

wtf m8

>the alt-right

no one here by that name, look elsewhere faggot

youtu.be/sAOtiJOpbxc

Ryan Upchurch bitches

Ray Davies and Eric Clapton are /ourguys/

You're all a bunch of faggots.

Yeah, everyone should strive to be that overrated. Hendrix himself admitted that there were better guitarists than him, and I am inclined to agree.

Didn't one of them hang themselves

he was a yuge billy gibbons fan i believe

There are no better guitarists than Scooter.

thas rite

Eminem is unironically a genius though

>i am the horseman!
what did he mean by this?

No. You fucking trailer trash. God fuck just because Trump won doesn't make you wiggers any less embarrassing than you were already.