Where were you, 26th of December 2004?

Where were you, 26th of December 2004?

I knew some leaf tourists who survived it
said they spent a couple days next to a pile of corpses
bad shit

In a chinese restaurant in tyler tx

Yeah, pretty insane shit

Slide thread? Anyway, I was glued to my TV watching as the horror unfolded.

At home playing Metroid Prime 2 that I got for Christmas that year. Super comfy.

Probably whacking off in my room or playing SWG

I remember this. I was in my Aunts house

Browsing Something Awful while waiting for a song to download on lime wire.

Margaret River, Western Australia. God's country. On holiday with a group of mates. Remember it vividly, being our closest neighbour.

I was drowning a bunch of street shitters

Watching Malcolm in the Middle

Actually, the worst part: either that very day, or the following day, local pot smoking degenerate locals were standing on the street with signs collecting money for 'victims', which they just went and used to buy more pot. Took them no time to start mooching off tragedy.

Why do you bring this up?

Being a NEET.

bump for underrated thread

Had just landed in Singapore. Knew nothing of South east Asia at the time so I thought I was about to get btfo

Surfing.

At home, watching the news and laughing at all the dead jungle Asians.

Celebrating the fact that Christmas came twice that year.

on my loo

one of my favorite bands founding members was vacationing there with his girlfriend (or wife maybe) when this happened. i dont think they ever found his body

Having choccy biccys/leftover Christmas treats for breakfast

on a beach in Hawaii

I was buying fireworks in Poland

Posting on b

Watching dead drowned bloated curry niggers on ogrish.com

I was on beach.
Got save by a truck.
AMA

Visiting family, watching Steelers vs Ravens, and enjoying holiday meals.

Way above sea level.

Fuck yeah cunt, i'm moving south soon

I was visiting my family up north as I was 19 and did the christmas thing. Thankfully, I found this website called Sup Forums a few months earlier to keep me busy as my folks only had dial-up.

i was fucking picking up bodies

nobody gave a shit about pooinloos getting wiped
it was the first time they showered

Not caring about shitskins

My dad had a vision of this happening a few days before.

I had just learned how to masturbate

That is some December 21st, 2012 shit

playing rome 1 total war

post video

Welp. Hangover for christmas in Brazil.

Remodeling my new house. I feel kinda bad now because back then, I was married, with 2 kids, just bought a house and not really caring about the rest of the world. I remember stopping for a few minutes to watch the breaking news & a few times after that to see the outcome. My 1st thought was, "Why the fuck didn't they run like hell when the saw the water recede back?!" I thought that was common knowledge. More so around parts of the world that this exact situation has a chance of happening.

I feel even more bad because I wish that happened now because that type of happening would be extraordinary to witness now. In real time. My exact reaction would be pic related. Just replace terrorist attack with mass killing Tsunami

Your mom

Sucking on my mom's tits

Fucking your mother. That means you're under 18. Get lost.