We are facing an obesity epidemic - should we ration food to become a healthier weight? (pic related)

We are facing an obesity epidemic - should we ration food to become a healthier weight? (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=V8DAwJ-wUy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>should we ration food

Fuck off, commie.

would

>should we ration food
go fuck yourself and learn to exercise you lard ass

hot desu

exercise is shit. the key is not eating too much.

No, increase their healthcare premiums or ban them from getting nonessential care, which would force them to go abroad and pay more for healthcare

10/10 would bang.

how does her face look kind of normal but her body is disgusting

usually people lose fat deposits on their face before their body looks like that

My question is when chicks are that anorexic do they not realize that they look disgusting and no man would want to stick their dick in that.

okay I have the perfect plan
We make it so you have to present a state issued photo ID in order to purchase food
You allow everybody to purchase about 8000kcal/week before you are unable to sell or else the retailer and the purchaser are fined 100k dollars.

face seems like it should be more skeletal

No. They probably realise somethings up when some one sticks their dick in them and it breaks their pelvis in half though

that is not real

they are mentally ill my man

Yea its called communism

yeah thats why bodybuilders eat a shitload more than the average person

they don't see themselves like that
it's pretty simple ... they even might think, that they are still fat with that bones and skin of a body ... that's why it is called a mental disorder ....

starvin marvins have skull faces, she should too.
the normal face suggests shooping

id stick it

Can we even ration food these days?

Food in western countries is diverse and often perishable. Its not like 95% of crops are wheat grain anymore.

Nah, all we need to do is to cut benefits for fatassess who need social support to function in society. The whales will either do something with their weight or shit themselves to death while being not able to move. The lower classess of diabetlords will learn the message and also tend to be slimmer

We don't have to become all spooky scary skeletons

>Can see disgusting rib cage
>censors tits

WHAT

not much to see
also looks kinda fake

The problem will go away faster if we line up and shot people that are more worried about how other people live their lives than their own life.

I actually knew one, the bulimic to be more. Even when she looked like holocaust survivor, she felt bad because she could always f ind fat on her body, thus thinking she looks like jabba the hutt. Every piece of food she put in her mouth, even with her bullshit diet, she found disgusting, and most of it vomited out later.

So to answer your question, at least in this case, yes, they think they're repulsive, but in completely wrong way

funny thing is, there is an obesity epidemic and hunger/famine epidemic at the same time, just in different parts of world

Am I the only one that want to fuck her? Imagine how tight her pussy is and that you can see your dick thrue her belly. You just need lube for her pussy. And how easy it is to fuck her, just tell her she looks fat. Plus she might not a gag reflex anymore.
Source on that pic?

The fastest way to fix the obesity epidemic would be to nationalize the farms. The fact that we don't do this and other nations do is why black people in America are disgustingly fat, while black people in Africa are disgustingly thin.

How about you legalize drugs and let people experiment? Obesity is a medical problem. It is amenable to medical solution. Get the law to stop standing in the way of progress!

Spooky, but would bone for sure.

We already have diet drugs that work amazingly well. It's just they have a small elevated risk of heart attacks.

The solution will never be taxes, information, guides, plans or limits. It's been hundreds of years and people have never been effective in lowering weight by those means it's retarded to think that if we try for just a bit longer it might work now.

What people will do is pop a pill.

So is it sort of a self feeding cycle where they go skeleton mode and people think they look disgusting but in their whacked out minds they think its because they are still fat? God women are weak willed just tie em up and force feed them meat loaf.

This girl can make some sexy fucking faces

Fuck that is so fucking hot
i bet you can run your cock down her ribs and make music like a xylophone

aye, at least that's what I experienced with some of those girls ...

You dont have much exposure to anorexic women. They face remain hot when they go on a diet.

Only the ones who lose weight from sickness become disgusting.

So we must ration the food.

whatever you do, do not, i repeat DO NOT look up asses of anorexic women

>i bet you can run your cock down her ribs and make music like a xylophone
my fucking sides

Stop eating 5+ meals per day, it is unnecessary and unhealthy. Of course the snack jew wants you to eat as much as possible.
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c

>Eating less but bigger meals
>Losing weight
What

>We are facing an obesity epidemic - should we ration food to become a healthier weight? (pic related)

no just put a big tax on products with corn syrup and stop subsidizing corn syrup production with tax money

Ive always wanted to fuck an anorexic girl, closest ive been to was a couple years ago i fucked a chic, size 0, must have been like 35 kilos (70 pounds) it was like fucking a piñata, so aerodinamic.

my buddy told me he went to a British butcher shop and that the meat there was already rationed they were very reluctant to sell him a cut over 5 ounces and refused to give him anything over 8

If you're eating twice per day it is much harder to overeat. You are going to get full and not want to eat more.

American pounds are less than a kg

It slows down your metabolism, and your stomach will get used to the meals.
Fat cunts will still snack too, they're weak.

I say have 7 meals a day and keep your stomach small, and metabolism high

Necrophiliac detected

That's bollocks mate, he must have gone to the fucking sainsburys meat counter or something.

My local butcher sells me 3kg T bone joints regularly

you make weird comparisons. what I'm saying is that it's far easier not to put the energy into your body than burning that energy.

you dont say ...
0,453592kg = 1 pound
so if you wanted to say 35kg equals more like 77pounds you are right ... otherwise:
>wtf??

It is on my bucket list to butt fuck an anorexic girl

would bury deep

gave me a boner

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what is it you don't get?

>It slows down your metabolism
Wrong. Fasting does not slow down metabolism. That's because the body switches over to fat burning from sugar, which you have plenty of unless you're shredded. See Ketosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

>Fat cunts will still snack too, they're weak.
Maybe, but it is easier to eat less meals than many meals because the latter will leave you more hungry and more prone to overeating.

the "american pounds are less than a kg" sounded as if you wanted to criticize that other guy ... but since 35kg=70pounds it means pound is less than a kg ... but it's less than 0,5kg

>It doesn't slow it down.
Fair enough, but eating many small meals definitely speeds it up

Don't look up anyones arse for that matter, it aint pretty in there

I think I was very clear. It's just some type of German autism that makes it hard for you, I guess.

>DO NOT look up asses of anorexic women
I do not want to look up it.. I want to fuck it.
I want to pound into her so hard I can hear her fragile hip bones creek.

oh you're right. I meant that an American pound is less than a normal one / 0,5kg of course.

Jesus christ that body.
Would feed sopa de macaco until she became a thicc slut with big bunda.

see no autism, atleast not more than usual

Brits further prove how far they are down their rabbit hole, you deserve your marxist take over.

Why do bodybuilders, that are trying to gain weight, eat small meals every 2 hours, instead of 3 normal sized meals?

Because it adds up to more calories by the end of the day, so they gain more weight.

>UMA
Is sopa de macaco popular in all Brazil or what?

Let the hard times come

Starvation would cure us from marxism, tolerance and interacial unity.

No fucking way SJWs are going to think the way they are now if theire hungry and their kids starve, Starvation is the ultimate redpill because theres no escape, no going to an online hugbox to and vitue signal the hunger away, either face facts and get tribal or die.

>sopa de macaco
Macac monkey soap?

They eat large meals every 2 hours, because they need to due to the massive calorie debt their muslces put on them.
If you eat just enough that you are not hungry every two hours it speed up your metabolism, it tricks the body into thinking there will always be food there when you need it instead of putting on fat in case you don't eat for a while.
it's a fact mate.

she looks cute. would hang out with and bang.

she identifies as fat

What do girls like this even live for? Obviously not food or children.
Do they just wake up and get out of bed knowing that they will look super good with clothes on and that's pretty much it?

I thought re-animated skeletons only existed in fantasy fiction

The key is genetics, actually.

>it's far easier not to put the energy into your body than burning that energy.

I want this line hanging over any diet related establishment

kek

yeah 6'3, 200lbs, 15" dick here.

Soup.

UMA DELÍCIA
M
A
D
E
L
Í
C
I
A

i still would fuck her

damn shes gotten fat, someone tell that porker to slow down on the jelly donuts

it doesn't impress me either if you compare her to the girl in the OP.

>would bury deep

Like 6 feet in the ground deep or what because fucking leather doesn't seem like a good time to me, user.

All her ribs are not showing... loads of fat left on this whale!

There's no way to standardize rations,

You've got desk workers that spend 60 hours a week sitting on their ass and you've got day laborers that spend 14 hours a day lifting heavy objects.

You've got people that go to the gym every other day and people that don't know the first thing about lifting weights.

You've got people that just have a higher metabolism and people that naturally have a slower metabolism.

We're talking anywhere from 2000-5000 calories required per day here. No way in hell can you make a fixed ration for all of them.

>alright youtube
>Eugenia is not anorexic, she just has a high metabolism
>in fact, i find her very hot from a muh-metic and occult perspective
>don't listen to the lamestream legacy media about this--it's dying
>well that's about all
>peace out

youtube.com/watch?v=V8DAwJ-wUy4

*Obligatory xylophone sounds*

this is not a good sign

At grocery stores have weight scales underneath where you stand at checkout. Depending on your height, extra weight will triple the price of all unhealthy foods rung up. /fit/izens can get a card from a doctor that returns the prices to normal if they are determined to be healthy.

>tfw no Skelly gf to feed until gets back in shape.

Feels bad man.

Fixing fat women is easy: just normalize fatshaming again. It's standard culture in, say, the Phillippines, where fat chicks are always teased about eating too much at lunch and such. The chicks just smile and laugh it off because it's just teasing, but deep down they know they shouldn't be having that third slice of pie and their husband will just continue to fuck hotter women behind her back (cheating is relatively normalized so wives still have to actually TRY to not be bitches if they want their man all to themselves).

>alright youtube
>how does it affect me?I don't care
>that's about all
>peace out

>skinny = tight pussy
Were did that shit meme come from?

Ban metaformen and similar drugs for type 2 diabetics.

Let natural selection work its magic.

fake and gay

CTR SHILL THREAD!!! REMEMBER SETH RICH

Why do you have styx neked?

Given the choice between a skelly or your average Michigan whale, I would fuck the skelly.

t. Male fitness model from Michigan.

because it's not styx and just a low dig at his rather long/thin build

pic related is rather pertinent actually lmao
tf,why not