Tfw you help a cunt with a superiority complex bring over tens of thousands of literal savaging rapists murders...

>tfw you help a cunt with a superiority complex bring over tens of thousands of literal savaging rapists murders, the sandniggers of Westeros, to conquer your own people and only realize it when you see your people being burned alive and slaughtered

i think we should discuss GoT more often on Sup Forums because it's more redpilled than people think

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/p/game-of-thrones-season-7-entire-plot-spoiler-leak-reddit/4132872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I loved when the savage says "your men fight bad" or something like that.

You have fucking dragons on your side

>i think we should discuss GoT
no, we shouldn't.
tv is fucking retarded and only retards watch it.

just wanted that motherfucking dragon dead

I thought this turned into a feminist shitshow?

>Goy of Thrones
>redpilled
Have you missed the incessant preaching of Missandei, the SJW Oracle of Dragonstone?

normies watch it. a shit ton of normies watch it
you might not like it but this has huge influence and it's importent to keep track of these things
"your people can't fight"
also they seemed to have way more numbers

It is known.

Yeah and I wanted Hitler to show up riding a Schwerer Gustav cannon and blow that fucking dragon out of the sky while the Waffen-SS mows down the goat fuckers with a hailstorm of MG42 rounds

But then I remember the jews won

Stop watching TV, you fucking faggot.

wew lad that would have been..unexpected

Watched the first episode in this season and I thought it was horrible.

Not really worth watching. Poor plot and way too much propaganda

the only reasonable leader is Jon Snow. Daenerys is becoming shit leader and a huge cunt making Cersei look like the good guy

Missandei is going to betrway Dany though. That's what all the business about her relationship with Greyworm is about. Dany will put the worm in the life/death situation, Missandei will try to leave with Worm, Dany won't let them.

Remember the prophecies? 3 sources of betrayal:
1) Blood
2) Gold
3) Love

Drogo was blood, Ser Jorah was gold, Missandei will be love.

Possible that Tyrion will be the love betrayal though, if they capture Jaime, Tyrion will try to help him.

>let's make everything about politics
Over 75% of the soldiers in this tv show, no matter what house they belong to, are rapist murderers

>my leader will be totally diffrent ;^)
>nazis and commies
>every fucking time

also, she didn't really free the unsullied soldiers. they're basically her slaves now

It's a show made by women for women and you are a faggot for watching it.
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE EMPIRE

That feeling when you're a Bronny man and your huge dick takes out the reptilian bitch with one shot.

Bend the knee :DDD

The Great Sept was an inside job.

>Stop watching TV, you fucking faggot.
>Sits in front of his computer on a useless site

wildfire can't melt stone beams, I thought everybody knew that.

My question is why didn't Dany just burn the entire front line in one go and end the battle in seconds why just blow up some wagons?

There are too many beta orbiters in that show. CIA, eunuch slave, scale disease guy... Name a woman and writer probably gave her a beta orbiter.

is the writing still completely cringy? i watched the first few seasons for the lovely hbo tits, but the writing got way too laughable.

Every scene with dragon queen woman is cringe.

Should've been a headshot that simultaneously impaled that bitch

The Hound is the only character I like and he should end up on the throne.

>a woman doesn't into battle strategies
Danny has been a shitty leader so far.

doesn't really matter at this point, considering that the gold has already reached King's Landing, which in turn will bring the Golden Company in Westeros on Cersei's side. A few thousand dead or alive Lannisters wouldn't make any difference whatsoever in the larger game - given that the Golden Company is one of the largest and well-equipped mercenary units in all of GoT.

At this point, it would be honestly retarded if Cersei wouldn't place ballistas all over the capital and just wait for the cringe Queen to come take her throne.

Jon Snow is the only one even fighting for anything. Daenarys might be better than the incest-siblings. But she's still just a cunt with a superiority complex as OP pointed out.

I hope to God that he doesn't bend the knee to her.

Please take this shit to Sup Forums holy fucking shit. There's like fifty fucking Rick and Morty and Game of Thrones threads for you to choose from.

her and jon are going to fall in love though, its proven though the leaks that came out

There is a reason I pirate game of jews.

Every episode of this season is available on torrent, only low quality at the moment (300mb files) but sure to be HD quality soon!

That in itself would be incest though wouldn't it?

Also I haven't seen those leaks, proofs?

>i think we should discuss GoT more often on Sup Forums because...
I'm a nerd

>I hope to God that he doesn't bend the knee to her.

He already did, in the last episode. Remember when they were in the cave and Danny asked him to bend the knee, then the scene got cut off immediately after showing Jon's face? Plus the nigger slave calling Jon as "lord" yet again, even thought it was pretty clear from the previous episodes that he was the motherfucking King of the North?

This guy gets it - the leaks are correct up so far and they show that Jon and Dany will have sex in the upcoming episodes, prior to Jon discovering who his parents are.

moviepilot.com/p/game-of-thrones-season-7-entire-plot-spoiler-leak-reddit/4132872

Yes shes is aunt, but GRR has an incest fetish so it was bound to happen, its been hinted at since she broke up with Dario

I'm 80% sure they're eventually gonna have Dany go full "Mad Queen" on everyone. Next episode's preview looks like an early taste of that
>NO PRISONERS OF WAR! BEND THE KNEE OR BURN!

The hound is blackpilled as fuck

Not gonna happen, shes going to marry jon and most likely die just like what happened to Azir Ahai during the last war of the dawn.
The show keeps paralleling to past events

i torrented this at 1080p
what are you talking about? HD quality comes out like an hour after the show

Just wanted to point out Jon's warning to Danerys. "If you use those beasts to burn villages and people, you are no different (from your father)." She is gonna get dead soon.

haha, whitey pussies alway bow before the mighty horse lords. that's just a historical fact.

Why are Jamie and Bronn so based?

Rickon?

Dickon

That's not how I remember our history Istvan

Jamie and Bronn and the army of aryan lanisters in the only thing standing in the way of Angela Merkel(Dany) and the sandniggers from destroying westeros(europe) demographics once and for all.

they're going to do the classic cheesy love story, with Jon showing dragon slut the "right way to rule", and then he will die in the final battle, so she will continue on as benevolent ruler loved by the people, redeeming her father, but keeping what Jon taught her in mind, the Dothraki and Wildlings will be welcomed into the cities and everyone will live alongside each other in peace, the end.

Yeah one of them is going to die most likely, but Jons already dead anyway

But it's based on a book written by a man

Oh ggod yuk plz no

You're violating NAP by pirating.

You're violating the NAP by saying he violated the NAP.

>low quality
>what is piratebay
low quality comes out couple days before premier on TV
HD quality comes out up to 10 hours after premier on TV

Not anymore

Dany doesn't even have a valid claim to the throne. Via the laws of succession, when the Baratheon's won the Iron Throne in war, all the Targaryen's claims were rendered null and void. Stannis is the rightful king, no matter how bad the cucks want a strong independent (thousands of men and 3 dragons) woman to rule.

>
>That's not how I remember our history Istvan
Boom. Roasted magyarok back on the menu boys.

>sandniggers
Theyre more like Mongols

>mighty horse lords
Ayyyyyy

>he will die in the final battle
Nope. If there's a single theme to take away from Game of Thrones it is, to paraphrase 'Twelfth Night':
>Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. Fate has revealed itself to you, embrace it in both blood and spirit and become who you are meant to be.

Some are born great, they come from noble houses and are already fated to do big things and make big decisions. Jaime was the first-born son of the richest House in Westeros, he was always going to be a major player. Some men achieve greatness, through strength, courage, or cunning. Littlefinger was the son of a minor knight, who clawed his way up to become Master of Coin and eventually Lord of the Vale. And then there are men like Jon Snow, men who are neither of noble name, nor go out of their way to pursue power. They have power thrust upon them because they are needed.

Jon will be the last man standing - sitting on a throne he never wanted or pursued.

They're almost exact copies of mujahideen during the middle ages. Martin borrowed a lot from Crusader era history.

stop posting shitty threads about your shitty tv show

saged and reported you useless nigger go back go Sup Forums

They're much closer to Mongols in their behaviour.
>Nomadic horsemen who live by plundering known for their aptitude as warriors and lack of a navy

Fuck you in general, fuck game of faggots. Fuck you for watching game of thrones.

Anyone who watches game of thrones is actively pushing for the destruction of western civilization.

>Game of Thrones
>redpilled

The pet characters of the kike writers are Daenerys the STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN and her awful mystery meat mulatto chick.

The show has been declining in quality for a while now, but it's been especially bad during these last two seasons, when the (((writers))) started getting more autonomy in writing their own story. That's when they went full-retard with the feminism and YASS QUEEEN SLAAAAY bullshit.

The entirety of last season felt like an extended advertisement for Hillary's campaign. "isn't it time we had a womyn in charge? :^)"
This season opened up with YASS QUEEN and FUTURE FACE OF AMERICA MULATTO CHICK talking about how problematic the valyrian language is for misgendering her
Last episode had an obvious soapbox moment where strong independent mulatto chick says that her culture has no concept of marriage or bastards and that they're great because they have free love (wow, sounds liberating! yass queen!)

yeah tell that to the american indians

>Mystery meat
Sorry dude but you're fucking gay if you wouldn't destroy that 10/10 brown princess.