So is Sup Forums going to defend a private company's decision to fire their employees?

For whatever reason they want to?
I thought you guys are principled conservatives who believe in company rights?

Remember the whole gay wedding cake controversy. I remember.

Wait, no, you're not? You're upset because some racist guy at google got fired for spreading racist opinions on gender and race. What happened to the rights of a company to do business in whatever fashion they please.

Just admit that you people are hyprocrites. I would respect you people more.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the whole gay wedding cake controversy

>implying there are any gay people in rural Oregon
>implying the gay cake controversy wasn't an entirely manufactured false flag to give conservashits ammunition for these types of situations

In a free market this would hold and I would agree with it. But this isn't true in reality where tax money is being used to cultivate this kind of culture and propaganda of enforced diversity.

Except Google is a private company. They don't rely on your taxes.

So your argument is invalid.

>private company
google was bought by the us gov't in 2011 or some shit.
it's far from private any longer.

shit's been public for years.

>you guys

Fuck off back to /reddit/

>racist opinions
Gaslighting compromised mod faggot: the post.

your are conflating two issues mate.

One is whether or not googles action are within the law.

The other, whether or not you agree with google politics.

You can at the same time say that "they have a right to fire whoever they please" and "that you do not agree with them cultivating a culture that smothers dissenting opinions".

It is for example your right to boycott google products for example, if you wish.

>Private company
Son, we need to talk about corporations, IPO's, and the legal requirements on interstate organizations.

Haven't used reddit in years.
Also not an argument.

The fact that the left is calling classical liberals i.e. libertarians/an-caps "racists" for no reason, and in this case for discussing gender issues (not race at all), means you fucks have completely lost your minds.

Please alienate us some more, more votes for Gary Johnson and less for whatever retarded candidate you run next.

I do agree with company's abilities to fire people.

That doesn't mean, however, that every reason someone is fired is legitimate.

Some internal discussions between managers at Google making blacklists for employees that don't tow the SJW line...

They can do that as long as everybody else can fire/don't hire someone for being woman, gay, muslim, black etc.

Untill it is possible we can just use their own weapon against themselves.

As I said in a free market, one where business and politics is completely separate. The US and Europe are not free markets. Big corporations and politicians are in bed with each other and extort tax money to further their goals. So does Google.

Yeah you're right.

But the publicly owned stocks are still held by private citizens. Also it is not really relevant, since people don't trade stocks based on politics but instead on profit.

>Also not an argument.

Neither is pretending an entire website full of anonymous users are all part of a singular collective.

>One of the great things about Google’s internal communication mechanisms (G+, mailing lists, etc), is that, as a manager, I can easily go find out if I really want to work with you,
>I keep a written blacklist of people whom I will never allow on or near my team, based on how they view and treat their coworkers. That blacklist got a little longer today.

I welcome it.
I completely think this is the first domino in this corporate culture war.
This guy literally did nothing wrong, especially when you consider that it was meant to be an INTERNAL memo.
If anything, the case can be easily mass that this guy was concerned about the place he worked. He was not talking shit out disparaging Google, which I assume is the contention of why he was let go.
If there are still uncucked men working there, which I'd assume is the case, they hopefully will have the balls to leave en masse in support of this guy.

I would defend if there wasn't a double standard, but there is

No, not in this case, when google is actively going out of their way for their ideological satanic crusade of liberal progressivism. Youtube censor and kill conservative channels. Google promotes hillary and change searches for ideological purposes. They own all our data, and give it to the government too.

There is no way in hell to support google in this.

I image that a straight white man who offhand commented that a female employee looked good in her summer dress would be fired immediately for sexual harassment.

>I am considering creating a public-inside-google document of ‘people who make diversity difficult’
>I am thinking of something like google doc that accepts comments, and which calls out those googlers who repeatedly made public statements that are unsupportive of diversity, with links to those statements so that readers can decide for themselves.

Except what you are suggesting is against the law as determined by the Supreme Court.

Are you saying the law is null and void just because you don't like it. Does that work for laws that Liberals don't like as well?

I don't care if they fired him because I don't know their exact policies, but I read that memo and it was 100% accurate.

No one is calling for the government to infringe on googles right to do this.
They can be as retarded as they want, but there will be reactions and opinions.
Simple idiot you are.

Pol will tell white men the truth. They are hated for existing and not mixing out of existence. That is bad for (((Central Banker))) profits. Therefore, white men will be held to much higher standards than all other people and will suffer as long as they put up with it.

I think they should be able by law to fire him for any reason they want. I just think that the reason they fired him is bad and it shows a sickness where they can't take any wrongthink, no matter if you try to reason with them or how nicely you put it. It's depressing man.

>women need to be protected against "mental violence"
So they are inferior employees.

they're free to do it.

probably not going to go so well for google though as they start hiring more incompetent diversity fags.

>Google doesn't extort/lobby politicians to get out of paying taxes

>reddit flag

newfags don't sage and hide obvious redditor threads

No. Just because they can fire people, doesn't mean they should.

I'm not disputing google's right to fire employees of their choice

but it doesn't mean I won't rip them for it

I totally defend their decision to fire him, and I'm disgusted by the faggots who say otherwise.

Totally stupid decision by Google, but people should be able to be fired for ANY reason.

Do you have any proofs (:

>falling for a kike ruse
kikes kiking kikes itt.
kill yourself

>hurrrrr durrrr shudnt be legul! ban evrythin i dnt like reeeee!

Free market bitches.

Why do statist faggots get so triggered by shit like this? If it's wrong, the free market will fix it. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't like google firing people? Take your business elsewhere.

Sage.

Google/Alphabet is a publicly traded corporation.

he can take care of himself. he's probably in the right and will get a very good settlement for being fired because of thoughts and all.
he'll also be able to find a new job easily as a former google engineer.

Sup Forums is not needed here

"Zero tolerance for intolerance"

Oh man, that will show them.
I hope you don't rip on them too hard, they need to learn their lesson but I don't want you to hurt their reputation.

Where'd this idea that we're conservatives come from?

We're pretty much just pragmatic non-ideologues. I don't care about what some dogma says I should think. I want results that benefit the majority of my people. I don't care how we achieve it.

More like a DARPA project under the guise of a private company.

ever heard of labor laws? oh right, you are a silly underaged or clueless neet who never had to work a day
reality is much different and more complicated than what it seems from your couch

Private company my ass. They were state created to test models of a global government instilling "correct" thought models in its citizenry in return of a cushy lifestyle. They contribute to left wing causes and massively interfered in the 2016 elections by pushing for an old hag war criminal for potus. They are evil.

>Google is a private company

>I thought you guys are principled conservatives
Then you were mistaken.

also he needs to learn how to hide his power level. or take responsibility for not doing so.
you're barking at the wrong tree

Hivemind

No.

We can't fight fire by just smiling smugly and saying "well I wouldn't do that, it's stupid" like ancaps here think.

Torch the damn place and hang their chief pajeet.

>gender and race.
it was sex and race wasn't mentioned once faggot

Hurr durr changing a few Hillary Clinton search queries equals interfering in the 2016 election.

Do you know how retarded you sound?

I defend Googles right to fire their employees as much as I defend every man's right to bash Google for their ideological stance on the matter.

You clearly don't understand.

Yes Google has the right to fire and hire who they want. But we're not obligated to take it. They're free to make the decisions they like, and we're free to boycott them.

You're really stupid.

>I thought you guys are principled conservatives who believe in company rights?
who the fuck told you that?

That's way more data manipulation than the Russians ever did. You realize what an idiot you are?

Also, whoever else here owns a company, STOP HIRING LIBERALS. No matter how good their credentials. And fire the existing ones under some bullshit pretense.

It's fucking on.

Boycott google. lol
Good luck with that.

Google products are so integrated in your daily life that you probably end up using them in one form or another.

Also, why feel the need to boycott it, if you agree that Google is entirely within their right to fire the guy?

>you guys have to act in good faith while we don't!!11!!
Jokes on you faggot. I don't give a shit what happens as long as it fucks over leftists.

"No one at Google could tear apart his white paper so instead they leaked it publicly to shame the company, it became a political embarrassment and they just fired him. They'll eat any lawsuit."

This is a matter of law, not principle. Women bring lawsuits all the time alleging that they are targeted for harassment or fired because they are feminist.

Federal law says employers cannot discriminate based on sex, which includes treating different sexes differently. The whole diversity meme google pushes is a political agenda pushed by shitskins and feminist women. If they are allowed to push their agenda, google can't fire a man for saying something different.

He can and should sue jewgle.

??

A private company can do what it likes in regards to who it employs.
The issue here is the hypocrisy. Preaching diversity for everyone else, while in house; Google is doing everything it can to stamp it out.

only an indoctrinated idiot see that as a contradiction.

sage btw

this

you're being annoying friend. what's your problem?
people here already told you they don't have a problem with google firing the guy. google should do what google thinks is right, and if it's not within the law, the guy and google handle it together in the courts if need be.

none of our business, go away please

The rights of a company to engage in business does not supersede the legal rights of their employees.

Google has a history of violating employee rights and privacy to enforce its agenda. As an ongoing lawsuit against the company claims - the company goes to extreme measures to discourage employees from leaking information about company practices - to the point of reading employees' private emails and encouraging employees to act as informants against one another.

This is another instance of that behavior - you have an employee who submitted a list of concerns to the equivalent of an anonymous suggestions box, had his identity exposed, and was then fired for expressing his concerns because those concerns were in opposition to their agenda.

They absolutely have a right to fire him, but that doesnt mean we have to think they had a good reason

>For whatever reason they want to?

Should all Islamophobic Zionist Jews be kicked out of Google for expressing their political opinions?

ancap autism

Society right now can't really wrap its mind around this new problem yet. Never have we faced a situation where a monopoly (or oligopoly) controls an entire mode of communication. People say use another service, but all that will do is exile us from the public square, an equivalent of sending off dissidents to the gulag where they can be "free". There is precedent, our white western societies have history of beraking up monopolies or nationalizing them if they become a threat to our nation, culture, and values.

>Totally stupid decision by Google, but people should be able to be fired for ANY reason.

Emphasis on any reason. They aren't pushing that - they are pushing if you go against our ideology as a corporation. Which is like night, and day.

You can't say your for diversity, and then fire people that are not in line with your version of "diversity".

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Trust me I would love nothing more than a world where we can openly discriminate, but that's not reality. So we have to play by their rules, and hold them to their principles. In which case google made a cosmic mistake.

google is going down a very dangerous path.
daily reminder it's probably already true by now that google has algorithms to know your inner most thoughts namely your ideology, even if you LARP regularly , and is very likely willing to sell that information to would be employers.

If you're one of the heads of Google, then you can go ahead and fire those people?

Wait, you're not? You're just some nobody. Thought so.

These people are infants and a company with any integrity would fire them on the spot for posting shit like this.

The outrage for the firing is a lesser of importance compared to the largest internet companies stance towards opinion/censorship. There are other search engines, but nothing comes in comparison to their ownership of the youtube platform.

If there was a better alternative made, we would jump ship in a heart beat. But sadly that is not our reality, so all we can do is vocalize our ire towards google and the entities owned by them. In hopes that it will sway others to that side of opinion and then allow a new entity to attempt to take it's place in the free market.

I think Sup Forumsitical refugees are just upset because ultimately they know Google isn't going anywhere and their boycott won't put a dent in its profits

googles monopoly needs to be broken

thats the real root of the problem, no company should have that much power, facebook too

>and is very likely willing to sell that information to would be employers

I wouldn't want to work for an employer who engages in those practices, so the problem solves itself.

>Also, whoever else here owns a company, STOP HIRING LIBERALS

I declined to hire some whore who put social justice as a skill on her resume. I don't want to be dealing with any lawsuits simply for saying "good morning."

>implying anyone wants the respect of a cuck

We don't really have free markets, user. I want free markets, but so long as we don't have them, they deserve whatever they get. Besides, there is a chance that google violated its employment contract with the lad. Don't you think he should be allowed to sue for breach of contract if they did?

Furthermore, this is going to chase the talent away from google. It has a fiduciary duty to its shareholders. Chasing talent away makes for short term gains and long term failure. This will result in a breach of fiduciary duty to its shareholders.

You're stupid. Boycotting also includes the erosion of brand loyalty in cases where its unrealistic to do without

Pretty much this. Respect coming from a weakling means nothing.

Google is publicly traded

If the posts from earlier in the thread are to be believed, those people are also producing an appalling work environment.

At this point google is a common carrier

agree. but not everybody can afford to chose. I agree google should be free to do whatever it wants, but it is a sick ideology to force people to think like you in order to be able to provide for their families

I am a weakling and a cuck because I believe in the free market and the rights of companies to conduct business according to their best interest?

Okay.

Private companies can do whatever the fuck they want. It doesn't matter if it's logically consistent you faggot.

Fuck off, Reddit.

Agreed. I was willing to pay her 40k a year, right out of college, limited experience until I saw that on her resume. That wouldn't blend well with a small team consisting of white men. I don't even have HR. To make her employment work I'd have to hire HR and place a her desk right in front of HRs office.

when will you learn that conservashits have no principles? they live only to "trigger" liberals. A blight on god's green earth.

>Does that work for laws that Liberals don't like as well?

>Liberals
>Respect for the law
You already disregard laws you disagree with, you have no right to criticize people for actions you yourself are guilty of.