Can we get a Sup Forumsedition cringe thread

Can we get a Sup Forumsedition cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YI16zDNFLec
youtu.be/kL1WLanKKq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is this cringe? Because a normal dude is standing in front of a confederate flag?

How is this cringe? Everything they said is true

>dude these nazis are just too cringey dude XD

When do people wear these uniforms?

Not that i am condemning them , at least they look good, people wear tracksuits and hoodies+leather jackets all the time, not to mention camouflage clothes and thats acceptable so why care.

reenactments

are those a big thing in america? How many people do you get doing it? like do you manage to get actual numbers from battles or only enough people to create a representation?

This whole board is pretty cringey, to be honest.

Those guys are pretty cool

YA BOI LOVIN THESE THREADS

Dude re-eneactments aren't as big as people make them sound, but a good bit of people get out there. I would say a couple hundred, not multiple thousand

>not multiple thousand

disappointing, we got 6,200 people for waterloo, 330 brought horses and there were 120 cannon.

Would like there to be one with 20,000 or so, proper numbers

An in shape, decent-looking guy standing in front of the confederate flag is cringy how?

Post-ironic, pseudo-intentional cringe. It's part of the esoteric nature of Sup Forums.

Yeah because everyone calls anyone participating in anything relating to the civil war a racist.

Socially, it's like putting a sign on your head that says make fun of me.

But it looks like so much fun. Look at this energy and the qts in civil war attire

youtu.be/YI16zDNFLec

Everything is racist now so doesnt matter anymore

Also could just do one of your earlier skirmishes agains the king or the indians or the french

These are actually Confederados from Americana, Brazil. Nothing cringe here.
youtu.be/kL1WLanKKq8