India vs China thread

India vs China thread

India edition

Who /team india/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36431885
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
archive.is/UKTqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poo

why is that Ben bernanke from a Ben Garrison cartoon there?

I literally see no way India would win here. By every metric, China is doing much better than India.

India is part of the commonwealth They'd probably have British and Australian backing.

china gonna get rekt

Team India.

Gf is a pajeetess and I'm pretty sure Chinese people don't have souls.

India would easily win when Indian troops awaken their siddhis to simply erase all Chinks from existence, like the Hakai ability from Dragonball Super. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

What relevance does the commonwealth have? And even if those countries completely back India, China is still much stronger.

kek'd pretty hard. thanks user.

India has some very poor areas with some very uneducated people. If it comes to war Chinese prisoners will probably be dinner (literally) for the aforementioned.

Never go to war with people who will eat you China... never smart.

That aside I don't care who wins. They both have huge populations so they are doing each other a favor by this if it happens.

No, I am being serious. Once the Indian soldiers awaken their siddhis, China will get rekt. I am on Team India. Also, if any Indians are reading this message, please teach me how to awaken my siddhis.

Fuck off.
I just want to poo in my designated street in the morning smelling my shit, not gunpowder and blast.

Based Pajeet!

Why /pol suck poo cock and hate China so much?

Because Pajeets are relatively benign in comparison to soulless chinks.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36431885

I side with India
Fuck those soulless Chink's, hope based poos nuke them

>china invades india
>does extremely well the first few months
>begin to advance into the massive sub continent
>all is going well
>Krishna, god of poo, is angered
>the monsoons begin
>the rain turns the hardened dung ground into watery, muddy poo
>men die of dehydration due to puking constantly
>vehicles stuck in poo
>transport planes are grounded, as the shit particles in the air keep clogging the jet engines
>food and water is in short supply
>their million man army is unable to drink the local water as they have been used as loo's for the poo's for hundreds of years
>strict communist party generals order not to touch cows to avoid insurrection.
>army, tries breakthrough to coast for water
>Krishna, gracing India with the highest water-feces content in the world, continues to poison the Chinks
>Chinese continue to advance, but regularly lose men and material to falling off cliffs, as Krishna has blessed india with the worst road system possible
>Chinese come to the great plateau, half way through the country
>suddenly, Krishna awakes his patron country
>millions upon millions of poos arise from the murky shit, covering the continent
>"the whites of the north have been unable to stop the advance of the yellow peepol" Krishna tells his shamans
>"now those who are closest to the poo shall remove the pee"
>The darkest poos surround the yellow pees, inundating them
>The pees try with all their might to fight off the poos but to no success
>pees retreat back into their shitty country
>war is over, poos win

They are both degenerate. Hopefully they destroy each other.

Pajeets are so desperate to pass their exams in a fiercely competitive country of over a billion people, so some of them cheat. I don't see how this discredits what I said earlier, Pajeets are relatively benign when compared to chinks. Pajeets don't eat dogs, for a start.

>Pajeets don't eat dogs, for a start.
Stop falling for the chinks eat dogs meme.

If push comes to shove I stand with India who we have historical ties with and who stand for democracy in all this.

But I know that the only people who will benefit from all this are hawkish politicians and the kikes who are selling weapons and influence to both sides.

It's not a meme though:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival

Nuclear burned poo

India has some pretty impressive missile technology guys, they also have an MBT that isn't complete dog shut unlike China.

>Yulin
one city out of 1.3 billion once a year

oh god the humanity, this is none

I'm with the poos. At least they're human. Chinks are soulless locust, who only know how to consume and destroy. They're also a greater threat to the West, in the long-term.

You get dog on the fuckin street

you get poo on the street

Gunna have to support the poos in this one. China has the history of self immolation and being cucked by other asians, but India at least has had to deal with and hates mudshits.

china always
1. Prettier women
2. poo in the loo
3. good food
4. poo in the loo
5. strong culture
6. poo in the loo
7. they keep to their own race
8. no poo in the streets

Team poo
China's road is designated now

POO

India is full of mudslimes, incestious kiddy fiddlers and.. poo in the streets.

Not any more

/INDIA

we annihilated poo's in three wars even though we were vastly outnumbered in both men and equipment. Based chinks will literally D E S I G N A T E these street shitters.

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

Please archive or screenshot archive.is/UKTqs

This shit reminds me of the whale and dolphin southpark episode where they end up going for cow and chicken and become normal lol

>What relevance does the Commonwealth have?

Well, the anglosphere alone accounts for about 130 million of some of the wealthiest people in the history of mankind. Our four nations alone have a stronger economy than any other comparably sized nation as well as the largest reserves of natural resource commodities there is. Add on all the Africans and poos and it's pretty formidable in terms of numbers, resources and industrial power.

However, the Commonwealth has suffered severely since the British cucked out and ditched us for the European Community and it will take a lot of work to repair this Commonwealth and get it back on track to being what it was supposed to be.

If we can find leaders that have the political will to turn this into what it should have been, we're looking at a political, economic and military alliance of several billion people.

America is only relevant because their nukes and the effectiveness of their post war alliance building... Which really came to the detriment of the Commonwealth and limited the anglosphere severely by shackling the UK to the continent.

poo in the loos conquer the world with the greatest weapon ever made. poo.

no nukes or railguns can compete

in

>7. they keep to their own race

lol

You need to consider something about China and make the comparison for yourself... While I do not doubt the industrial power of China, they do not necessarily hold an advantage in the quality of their people. Considering that China has a population of 1.3 billion people, with fifty million millionaires and 300 million people living in their so called middle class... More than one billion people in China are living below the global poverty line.

The vast majority of Chinese are impoverished peasants. India has a rough fifty/fifty split... Where about 600 million people are still living in the middle ages and another 600 million have attained a rough standard of living that is somewhat comparable to an industrialized nation.

Either way Bhutan is fucked

top kek

Nah buddy... Pretty Indians are far more attractive than pretty Chinese. Nothing beats Caucasian bone structure.

That's a weird way of describing the crushing defeats you guys suffered over the years.

India would last about 30 minutes against china, then it would be time for them to call their mothers, have a smoke, and hold hands while shitting.

Indians have australoid faces.

>Indians use the poo'ed earth policy

The lower caste ones but the higher caste has a more caucasoid influence

toplel i noticed that too

I will gladly side with India on this one.

Although they're street shitters, at least they're better fucking Communists.

Even if I hate India I am on their side on this one. Chinks think they own the world....

Pajeet make sure you shit in the streets of Bejing