Why do americans fear muslims?

you are fake news

Almost like they're 1% of the population for a reason.

>"Since 9/11"
Wonder why they don't use those 3000 in the calculations
Also I'm sure they don't count "work place violence" as Islamic terrorism

>all islamic terror attacks after september 12, 2001
OH GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THEN

Because the other things are going to happen regardless of how we treat muslims.

we get so much anti-islam propaganda every fucking day. AND we get leftist "muh equality" propaganda which makes us both hate muslims and hate lefties who accept them.

I say S
A
G
E

The real question is why not fear Muslims?

They're reprehensible, violent, barbaric, and incapable of integrating into western civilization. They've claimed thousands of lives each year in the name of their evil ideology. The fact there's even one Muslim out there that doesn't see Jews made their religion or that it's inherently evil is astounding

What about the pulse club shooting too? Or are they going to run with the bullshit narrative that he was an in the closet gay?

alright op, now lets change the title to "people killed by muslims in muslim majoritycountries and see how those numbers change. It reminds me of the Bill Burr skit where he talks about how statistics are applied in retaded ways to fit narratives.

>doesn't mention Muslims are 1% of the population
>since 9/11
>stops at 2014 so it doesn't include San Bernardino or Pulse nightclub shooting
>doesn't include catastrophic non-fatal injuries caused by terrorist attacks

Do you know why the number of Americans killed by them is so low? Because we don't like them and keep them out.

Now look at that same graph for Europe.....

>why do Americans fear a radical and violent political movement that inhabits 1 billion people and a massive wave of people moving into our countries with vastly different values than the west with no intention of assimilation and a history of violent conquest to boot

Yeah it's totally unfounded

>left extremism not listed

Really makes you think.

That was anti homosexual terrorism carried out by a closet gay homophobic American
Had nothing to do with islam

nice dataset user. glad to keep it this way. MAGA

>being shot by another American
You mean by a nigger?

I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of Americans are not happy with what Minnesota has become. Have you seen what they turned it into in less than a decade?

These people are like a physical embodiment of a nuke. There isn't a single area in EU where they are that is anything but total shit. Same as their "areas in the states".

/thread/ and op is a faggot

Being killed by a lawnmower is statistically bound to happen. It is a risk accepted by society (the same can be said about cars) in exchange of the benefit of mowing your grass easily.
Being blown up by a minority is not a risk accepted by society.

>right wing terrorist
they probably count normal white on nigger murders under this
Sage

Any anti government attack is considered right wing terrorism
>Ruby ridge
>OK bombing

Fear Islam. Muslims are fine.

Very few people die of feces-born illness in the UK, you're okay with me spraying shit all over your kitchen, right?

Why do people fear nuclear weapons?

to be fair, 9/11 was done by the jews. maybe some angry muslims flew the plane, but they werent the masterminds behind it.
we should include in the statistic americans killed by typical jewish tricks and include all the americans dying in wars.

Why must cucks try to frame disdain and hatred as fear?

>niggers being shot by other niggers

fixed

Kike kiking kikes kiking kikes

We fear blacks too

Why would he replace the zero with another zero, was this meme made by a retard?

1973 to April 1974 Zebra murders
1977 Hanafi Siege
1979-1981 Iran hostage crisis
1993 World Trade Center bombing
1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters
2001 September 11 attacks
2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting
2002The D.C. or Beltway sniper attacks
2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting
2009 Fort Hood shooting
2013 Boston Marathon bombing
2015 Chattanooga shootings
2015 San Bernardino attack
2016 Orlando nightclub shooting
2016 Ohio State University attack
2017 Fresno shootings

Very fake news.

Why do Islamic countries fear Christians?

Looted the country and they're still here trying to get that remaining nickel.

>why do americans fear muslims?
maybe they don't want muslims to rape their kids and be forgiven because they can't talk english

It's not fear it's loathing

Fear? No, I don't fear insane goatfuckers that want to suicide themselves to a land of 72 virgins. I fear that their ideology is poisoning anything and everything it touches. I fear thet the left wants to mass import these sandniggers and erase what little of non-thug American culture remains. As for the sandniggers themselves, I loathe them, they have no place here unless they are Sikh.
>Not linking the attacks in the EU since they started importing "cultural enrichment".

is it in las vegas fear and loathing?