What are your personal experiences and encounters with Jews Sup Forums?

What are your personal experiences and encounters with Jews Sup Forums?

Never met one myself, not many here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k
youtu.be/dv4fLtbbcps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had a jewish friend when I was a child, his name was Levi, he had a huge house with a huge ass swimming pool. We used to be true friends and play everyday, but we grew up and had to face reality: he was a Jew, I was a Muslim, we weren't children anymore, our blood and our faith are different, we're enemies, he had to fulfill his duty as a Jew and I had to fulfill mine as a Muslim...
Jk we just grew up and and stopped being friends due to distance.

But damn... I miss his huge house, nigga had a wall fresco in his hallway

There's a large concentration of them in Gateshead. Creepy little gremlins, basically.

Shit I was hoping we'd get a thread like this soon. You guys aren't going to believe me, it's too stereotypical.

>last night
>went drinking with a couple friends
>bars all shut by 2
>head to a 24 hour shop for some food (takeaways shut too)
>Jews in the shop
>full on hats and curly hair down the sides of their faces
>otherwise dressed normally
>just keep out of their way
>don't trust myself around them drunk
>already giggling to myself
>get what I want and go to pay
>they're in the queue ahead of me
>I shit you not Sup Forums at the till they asked if there were any discounts
>got told no
They holiday around here kind of regularly but mostly I just see them on the street and don't see them doing anything in particular let alone genuinely playing into the Jew stereotype.

Only met one and he was always making fun of the 6 million. He was okay I guess.

I work in the Superior Court system so I see a lot of jew lawyers. Kinda funny cuz they're so stereotypical with their yarmulke, their nose, and curly hair.

I saw one of them bless and pray to his dollar bill (at least that's what I think he was doibg) before using it to buy a soda.

Also my friend's friwnd was a jew and I rember him throwing a tantrum back when we were in high school because we wanted to go bowling and the happy hour rates for bowling were done; he didn't want to pay full price. Pretty funny

Other than being cheap, there is not much else I know about them

I'm jewish and post here all the time.

Destruction of anything white or Christian. Had a like in my company as a zogbot. HE was always advocating for EO complaints anytime a bigger was reprimanded and, got any Christian holiday celebration outright cancelled.

scum, angry and degenerate

I was nearly hit by a jew on a scooter in Gibraltar

Never met one and I'd like to keep it that way.

My mom's "Jewish"

Thieves, one and all. I've worked for several and in retrospect it's hard to distinguish them - they all acted the same. They aren't really like businessmen who want to grow their companies and expand their wealth that way. The Jews want to wring the wealth out of individual goys one at a time.

ugly, smelly, only smart in deceiving people

You mean by a monkey

Quick rundown?

Greedy and vile cunts. They take and take but don’t you dare ask them for a favor.

there was this one guy in school that i wanted to beat up all the time

Have you ever seen a jew in Japan? Do they exist there?

I personally knew three jews.

1. One cheated on his goy wife with a chick who was like 20 years younger than him. He and his wife ran a store together, the chick he fucked also worked there. His wife ended up leaving the store instead of him.

2. A super liberal hippie who does lots of drugs and fucks lots of dudes and is always crashing her car.

3. A super feminist who had a hissy fit while we were watching Wolf of Wall Street because the strippers in the movie objectified women and started beating her boyfriend in front of everyone.

>concentration
lel

>and started beating her boyfriend in front of everyone.
That escalated quickly

They're pretentious when you get to know them bc goyim

The ones I met were assholes. The only Jews I've met that I was aware were Jews were a handful when I was in Germany. Or actually I don't know if they were Jews, I just know they were from Israel. I saw an orthodox Jew walk in the street in Stockholm once will the full outfit once, probably a tourist. I don't count that as having met him really.

Up north? That's a surprise thought they were mostly London.

Actually I forgot one.

Another super liberal hippie who is also a huge slut. HOWEVER, she also is protesting Israel all the time because of the whole Palestinian thing.

Essentially jews are huge sluts.

same lol

That bitch was crazy. I hope their not still together.

One time the cops came to one of our parties and she kept talking shit to the cops calling them names and shit and we were all under age. She was just bad news in general.

I knew one, he was a Christian. Pretty descent actually.

wat

#2 sounds exactly like my old roommate

I live in the most jewish suburb in my country, like half the suburbs population is jewish, i know alot of them very well.

Alot of them are pretty well off and some keep to them selves quite a bit, but there's also alot of poor jewish families and alot of them who interact with heaps of non-jews in their day to day lives.

I don't see it Sup Forums, there's basically no difference between one of my local jews and a typical white person in terms of values and lifestyle, with the only relevant factors causing differences seeming to be identity politics and religious customs, the former of which shouldn't even be a problem since everything else is so similar anyway. Some are chill and some are cunts but every race is like that.

Idk about jews in other parts of the world, but 19 years of living in a jew suburb has formed my above opinion

I grew up in northern New Jersey suburb of Manhattan, so I was naturally surrounded by jews. There were so many jews in my town, that public schools had days off on prominent jewish holidays.

I had many jewish friends growing up, but they definitely stick together, particular as we got older. My family was a member of the local JCC, despite being Christian, because our local YMCA was trashy and filled with nigs and other assorted shitskins.

Pretty much all the stereotypes are true. The neurosis, the lack of physical prowess, sickly kids, cucked fathers, loud opinionated pushy mothers, the shrill and nasal voices, the social progressiveness.

I don't remember having many outright negative interactions with them. I do remember one family getting mad at me because I didn't want to wear a yarmulke at the first bar mitzvah that I attended. I eventually capitulated.

There's gotta be about 2-3 thousand in my city.

The vast majority of them keep to themselves, most of the Jews around here are Orthodox Jews so aside from their nightly "vampire walks" as I call them, they don't bother a soul. Kind of shit drivers.

Then we have the Jews who don't go to temple and live on the nice side of town. Kids I went to school with, funny, cool. Loaded as fuck though, so kind of missing out on the "normal people work" mentality.

And then we have our blue collar Jews. They own and operate, sometimes work in trades. Construction, plumbing, electrical, restaurant supplies. They are middle class. You can see them at bars and just out in public with all the other blue collar dudes.

All in all, most Jews I've met are fine. The Russian Jews are up to shady shit though, as are the Persian Jews. You can hang with them, but they are just always up to "no good".

If they were wearing the full suits they're probably poor as fuck because they'd be too religious & observant to hold a proper job

Yeah this. Orthodox Jews ain't running shit. They're broke.

I know 3,

One is a pretty casual guy, makes deadpan witty jokes alot but for the most part is a typical Michael Cera type.

One is effeminate and is married to a tranny; hes a physicist and a hard coworker so I let him be and don't associate.

Last one is a gymrat /fit/ type. Fun guy to talk with about women although when he gets drunk he goes reverse hitler and try to sell you on jews being the true master race saying "if aryans were the master race then why would hitler wanna kill all the jews?"

I like pol because people talk about us a lot... Am Jew ama

I think you're thinking of hasidic jews. Orthodox jews are often quite wealthy. Ben Shapiro is an orthodox jew, as a Jared Kushner.

Although, you're right about hasidic jews often being poor in many cases. Still, many of them are quite rich, especially in New York City. B&H Video is owned by hassids. Plus, they own a ton of rental properties, particularly in the neighboring slums in Brooklyn.

I want to add something and it's important for Sup Forums to hear it too.

I want to tell you guys about the Muslims in my city.

Aside from the recent refugees who all hang out together, smell and play soccer or eat Shwarma all day, the muslims who have been here for a bit are fucking garbage people. They are the shadiest, shittiest group of people with money you can imagine. Stuck up, always thinking they are better than you, always doing something illegal, always looking like the cast of Jersey Shore, always getting into arguments and speaking in Arabic at clubs and bars, and all, I mean all of them (that are Arab at least) hold some positive attitude towards hardcore islamists. I mention Arab in parenthesis because we have lots of Balkan Muslims too and they couldn't give a rats ass about Islam. The Albo's and Bosnians in my city are some of the nicesst, hardest working folks with the hottest daughters and most cultured sons I have ever met in my life. There's a big Albanian church here and the muslims go there because as mentioned, they don't care about religion, they just like to go hang out with their friends and cousins.

Pretty much

Even in Israel heaps of secular tax paying citizens fucking hate their guts because they have fuckloads of kids, control the vote with their 10 kids each to implement shitty theocratic policies like the west bank settling and huge welfare scheme + army exemption for religious cunts.

They are mostly decent respectful folks, depending on the variety of Jew.

NEVER TRUST a Jew, they will fuck-you over every time, mostly behind-your-back .

For entertainment you could try dropping a shekel or two around them and pretend you didn't notice, or glue a shekel to the floor!

I think the Jew is trained to do a "Shekel-Check" with the toe of his shoe, (to check for glue) before he picks it up.

I've had much experience with Joos. Much of it so crazy, it's almost unbelievable.

Yeah, with the big black coats and shit. They do better than Puerto Ricans and Blacks considering they live like them. But they are still pretty fucking poor.

Never knew this till I was driving home from Newcastle and there were thousands of them at a petrol station haggling over a 30p can of fucking coke.

I had multiple experiences with Jews
> When I was in elementary school there was this one Jewish kid that was fat and annoying, and now he's on the road to becoming a news anchor (very ironic isn't it?)
> When I was in high school, I had 3 Jewish friends who were really cool and had extensive knowledge on music and art but are huge advocates for drugs and annoys me by talking about their trips all the damn time.
> Also in high school, I use to work in a restaurant that had a middle aged Jewish cashier. He was cool and chill but obviously look depressed as if his family is disappointed in his life choices.
> I went to trade school with this one obnoxious Jew who kept interrupting the instructor by asking a bunch questions with a smirk just to trip up the instructor to make himself look smart, he was the first Jew I've ever met who smell like ass.
> Also supposedly my mother told me that a bunch of Jews brought out the company my mom worked at and laid off a bunch of employees, shut down sections, and cut off overtime pay to save profit.

Never seen one irl. I guess the nazis got rid of most of them.

top fukken kek
thanks for that reality check, mate
based muzzie is kind of based, tbf

>be blue pilled me about 3 years ago
>running an up and coming cloud storage company
>get contacted one day by company from Israel that is looking to develop their own cheap little cloud storage software to sell as a marketing tool
>spend 2 months working out an elaborate deal with their lawyers which guarantees us quite a hefty sum of money from their ad revenue in exchange for use of our servers and developers
>spend 2 months building software at our expense
>they take 8 months to "test" it with their marketing funnels
>we have to demand they launch so we can recuperate a $420,000 investment of man hours, equipment and service fees
>they finally agree to launch and keep it live for 3 FUCKING DAYS
>they pull the launch, saying it isn't performing up to expectations and say they just want to exit the deal
>they take the software and saddle us with over $300,000 in debt for what we had to do to be compliant with them
>they take the software, redesign it and relaunch it independently, cutting us out of that niche of the market
>a few months later, buried in debt, my company goes bankrupt and everyone, including me, has to be let go

That's where my deeply rooted hatred of Jews began, and what led to the red pill a short time later. Never do business with Jews. I know it is impossible to avoid because they control so much, but whenever possible, avoid doing business with them directly because they will embrace you with one hand and stab you in the back with the other.

Gf of 6 years is/was Orthodox, AMA?

I grew up with a lot of Jews as I lived in an affluent area. A lot of them ended up loser NEETs to be honest. One even ordered an Asian bride online. Some I know became very successful, though, and I would honestly say they benefitted from their nepotism and Jewish network. Three got 75k a year out of college in the very competitive entertainment industry as agents. They seem to be apolitical, but very argumentative people. God they love to argue.

serves you right, you trusted a jew

Never seen a practicing one

I'm sure I've seen a crypto

LOL you wanna hear a good one?! I was at a restaurant in the Jewish part of LA that sells burgers. I'm behind some Jew and he asks the cashier "can I try a burger first?" The cashier was some Mexican guy and was like "well I don't think that's possible. I'd have to make you a free burger." And the Jewish guy was like "you don't have samples for customers like how ice cream parlor a do?" Kek

Did she fit the stereotypes? One stereotype that I think it's over looked is how argumentative they are. Did you find her to be argumentative, or enjoy picking up part minor logical mistakes you made?

>Never met one
You might have, always remember that they're master infiltrators

Amerifag here, it's Land of the Jews. Some i know are mischling some are 1/2 some are full
Went to law school- tons of Jews. Worked for several Jews.
Currently doing business with a Jew whose kids are mischling (Protestant wife)
They are mostly very left wing, very cliqueish, few are religious Jews.
My business partner Jew is smart and right wing, although is all about the 6 gorillion. He's a goyim mixer, so can't be that loyal to the tribe
I don't like the securlar leftist Jew hegemony controlling all media and banks. Rest are just normal people tho.

In high school, one was a Conservative (politically and religiously) into languages and 70s rock, really bright. The other was Reform and a stoner. We had a Jewish teacher, nothing interesting to report. I knew two in college who were in Greek life. One invited me to a seder, the other was in AEPi and in the college Republicans. They were just regular people.

Oh, wait, forgot where I was posting. I met a Jew once. He had a huge nose and he was rubbing his hands together and gloating about how he used cultural Marxism to turn the goyim into trannies. I told him I knew all about the Protocols and the Holocaust didn't happen but next time we'll do it right. He shrieked "oy vey" and ran away.

Never met one
t. Lithuanian

Not many in here, some of them are respectable working people, some are always trying to play you - even when they try to represent a friendly picture of themselves. I don't mind them as long as they don't tread on me.

>encounters with Jews

oyy lmao

I just saw one

fucking keke firing up the ovens for you sir

>Never met one myself, not many here
Not many jews on a Pakistani country.

Was friends with one for a while growing up. When he would come over he could only stay for 45min-1h max. When I would go to his house I also could only stay for about 45min to an hour. I saw my first happy/pleased merchant when he would add 5-6min to the timer clock so I could stay a little longer. Yes they really had a timer clock for how long guests could stay.

I worked for one for a couple of years. He ran a Jewish based newspaper. Jewish articles, things going on in the Jewish community et cetera.

It was an okay job and he treated me somewhat fairly. As the years went by though I noticed the entire setup was a scam.

He would have his team of cold callers called Jewish businesses nationwide and solicit them for advertising in the Jewish newspaper. Most of them capitulated, because they thought they were targeting their own race. And if that were the case, I believe that would be good business.

After Ohio I got more responsibility and had to do some paperwork. I would do the layout and design, then after awhile I would actually deliver the layouts to the printer, that's when I started noticing the paperwork "discrepancy" and, that's when it hit me.

The entire newspaper was fake. It did not have any circulation.

Let's just say if he sold 300 ads in the newspaper, he would only print up about maybe 400.

He would send one copy to each of his advertiser so they could see their ad and with all the stories and other Jewish ads. If you sold 125, he would print 170 or so.

The paper didn't actually have any circulation. The ONLY people that ever got it where the advertisers who advertised in it.

He wasn't actually putting any out in synagogues or anywhere else where people could access them. The rest he kept in storage in case someone wanted to see something from back then.

We would just steal articles from other Jewish publications to fill the space between ads.

When I figured this out, I gave my 2 weeks notice immediately. But didn't even stay for the whole 2 weeks.

That was my first and only real interaction among the Jew. It left a very very bad taste in my mouth.

If those screw each other, what will they do to others?

I knew 2 pretty well.

One was a FWB uber religious chick that could not do monogomy. She would disappear for a year here and there whenever a Jewish guy would profess his love and to her. After a while she would snap and need to do the open relationship thing and Id get a phone call (along with the rest of her stable) Always knew what the score was so we were able to really talk and get to know eachother.

Another was a guy I lived with. He was a 30 something pretending to be an artist. Hangs around musicians and artsy types. Would go for the Im a poet or photographer, you know stuff you can fake. His whole deal was everyone he grew up with in Jewschool became sucessful with good jobs. He helps run his family business and claims to have no money. Basically he is slumming it and can pull his Jew card at anytime. He wants to make it in in the arts off someone elses coattails so he can stick it his Jewschool friends. It came out one night when drinking and it was a def ah ha moment for me.

My impression of all this is that they are in like a mafia you are born into. You cant get out. You are a Jew. You live in 2 worlds. Your public/goy life and your Jew life. The Jew life is all that counts. You wanna make your people proud. Kinda like how some people are hung up on making thier parents proud.

As an aside. I found it intersting that the girl was big on the holocaust and how it had all this meaning and shit, but the thing is she was ethnically a russian/slav/othershit mess. The family converted to Judiasm. One night I pointed out the irony that her ancestors could have actually been "persecuting" Jews and how she is just adopting a false history. She didnt really have an answer to that. A few generations down the road and her bloodline will be fully jewish with 1000's or years of persecution and all the repirations that one gets from it.

i know a jewish lady and she's very nice. I like her a lot. Texts me happy birthdays and congratulations when i reach milestones in my life and gives me christmas gifts. We're the people Himmler was mocking when he fake-quoted people saying "here's an exemplary jew." I'd hide her in my attic.

>inb4 raisin-testicled Sup Forums retards tell me I should kill her

>I was a Muslim
please leave right now

>Lived in an Orthodox Brooklyn Neighborhood for my childhood
>Have many stories to tell

1. There was this Jew who lived on my block 6 years ago that kidnapped a jew boy, murdered him, cut him up and stuffed him in a brooklyn dumpster.
2. Was walking my dog at 11:30pm. An old kike approaches me and asks if I could come inside his house to " turn his lights off ". My dog lunges out at him (German Shepherd - She hates Jews) and he screams, retreating back to his Jew Cave.
3. Always seeing mentally retarded Jews asking me retarded questions when walking my dog and scram back to their rat holes once my dog tries attacking them. (She is very protective over me)

That is because you helped the Nazis kill 90% of your jews durint ww2.

>alot
at least three times. didn't read and fuck you.

>in college
>jew in my circle of friends
>at party
>playing drinking game
>quarters
>finish game
>jew walks over and pockets the quarter
>confronted
>"oy vey man, its a quarter"
>"I wouldn't pick it up if it were a different coin but oy vey its a quarter"

Any goy that has positive experiences with Jews wouldn't likely come to Sup Forums
But overall we suck. You can't have your whole culture revolve around everyone everywhere hating you without becoming at least a little dickish, or a lot. even to other jews

Had a jew friend in high school, I only hung out with him a few times and then he had to move away. I bumped into him a few years ago at a mutual friends party and I found out he'd moved back to my area because he was going to university in my city.

We talked for a while and we both have a common interest in I.T and that kind of thing. I added him on facebook again and I woke up with a message from him the next day and he said if I was interested that he could get me a nice job working at the company he worked at, I have no formal I.T experience but he got me a junior I.T Consultant position, the same position he had, that pays about 60k a year. Chill as fuck dude.

Every Jew I've met has a very strong sense of duty and friendship, if you are on their good side they will help you out and bring you good things.

Another time the dad of a Jewish family who is friends with my family through my dad set me up with his daughter after I had a big talk with him about what I wanted to do with my life ect. at a family Christmas party. I basically told him my plans and ambitions and he said I seemed like a really intelligent young man, and he liked my ambition. Now 4 years later im engaged to his daughter, and I'm working an executive position job that pays 500k a year, its all thanks to the dad because he knew Id studied business so he got me a position in the company because the owner of the business goes to his synagogue, after about 3 years I've climbed the corporate ladder and I don't have to work too hard and I make a shit load. I'm not a jew or particularly religious but I go to the synagogue because the community is great, they know Im not a jew but they treat me really well. I was able to buy a house and pay off the loan really quickly thanks to an interest free loan one of the guys at the synagogue gave me, I got a nice car for cheap because one of the guys in the synagogue owns a dealership. Its super comfy and Jews have been good to me desu.

i meet one every time i open Sup Forums

Yet you write sentences like an 8 year old.

>Now 4 years later im engaged to his daughter
> and I'm working an executive position job that pays 500k a year, its all thanks to the dad because he knew Id studied business so he got me a position in the company because the owner of the business goes to his synagogue

So nepotism to ensure your jew kids will be settled?

I've met a few:

One of them was my medical director at medical school. He was a typical Jew but I wasn't red-pulled enough then to realize. He would often have presentations in front of the class where he would just talk about random things unrelated to the class and just be a total bore. The day I finally realized he was a Jew was the one of the last few days of class; he started publically berating Trump during his presentation and shilling Obamacare and how pretty much everyone is a good person and how we all have a duty to help everyone; it kind of made me sick and then I looked up his last name and I couldn't stop staring at his nose afterward

Another one was one of my preceptors during clinical rounds. He would literally watch porn at work when no one was around in the department and try to get me to watch it; could not stop talking about this or that pornstar and pretty much knew everything about porn news. Despite being and overweight fatshit, he would constantly talk about his sexual conquests and how every other night he would get stoned, go clubbing, and get wasted. He would always address me condescendingly after finding out I was a Trump supporter (this was during the election) and would shill Obama as the second coming of Christ; would unabashedly say he was a liberal and loved the Democrats. He was actually my first red-pill further than what I was at the time (Civic Naticuck). As a Christian I was always taught that Jews are "Gods chosen people" and seeing how he lived just repulsed me and really made me look into the whole JQ and reassess what I knew about my theology

Shortly after I started browsing Sup Forums regularly

have had a couple of nonreligious jewish work friends at different jobs. good fun to drink with (I like high verbal IQ people and have some hipsterish tastes), but both shared the attributes of being vocal shitlibs especially re. feminism, & simultaneously very shrewd and pragmatic on business matters.

You're graph is shit

youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k

Watch the part with the bearded Jew speaking Yiddish especially.
Not all Jews are bad, or full of shit regardless, though I am no fan. In fact part of me is beginning to suspect they are LESS full of shit than most. They will tell you wtf they really think; even if it is full of shit; which actually make them a little less full of shit than most.
Really this is wtf whites should be shooting for; getting our right to be full of shit back. Crazy as that sounds.

>What are your personal experiences and encounters with Jews Sup Forums?

I noticed a group of them in Manchester a few years back, I hid in the shrubbery in order to observe their exotic behaviour and mannerisms.

best friend is the kindest, most generous person i know and is a non-religious jew

only found out he was a jew after 3 years of jew jokes to his face then he finally told me

Why even bother writing down this obvious bullshit

Step father is a jew. Blue collar guy, but could sell pork to a muslim.. or another jew.

>Christ cuck
>believes in Jewish conspiracies
Yep. Your IQ is below the mean.

>literal son of a cuck

Walking to my house from work. See a Jew boy tape $5 to a string and place it in front of his house for entertainment. Run up and snatched the $5 from the ground before he could pull it back with his string. He begins to have a mental breakdown and starts screaming and crying kike words. I chuckle to myself as I continue on my way home. Good times. Good times.

And?

I had dental surgery a few days ago and I'm high as a kite right now on pain killers

it's as though no one is even paying attention to the graphic. sure, of course we will hear the NOT ALL argument(s) made ad infintum, as there is a jew spectrum (orthodox => liberal/atheist => sephardic => talmudic) but oil and water don't mix.

when we see the blatant hypocrisy on social media (White when convenuent or jew when convenient), the entire staff of cnn, shits like Stern and Savage (real name Weiner), the corruption wherever they go in government/media/banking/law ...it isn't worth it

every one of these stories is just that; and the author might as well be sitting in a cubicle in tel aviv on the dole of US taxpayer dollars using a prock see

Shut up fag. You are the Jew cuck. The majority of Jews are atheists. YOU are the one who is following Jew BS. No one is falling for your BS anymore Jew.
You're the Jew here we all know.
youtu.be/dv4fLtbbcps

Met 2 Jews in my life so far.

Both fat, both practised magic tricks and both thought they were better than everyone and good at everything.

Funnily enough they both met, and one was really good at magic tricks, the other wasn't and got jealous.

>unabashedly LARPagan

They will literally do anything deplorable, revolting and heinous as long as their actions can be twisted as being "technically legal"

>goes into a full blown paranoid meltdown about the jews
I'm not Jewish.

hopefully your dentist wasn't a jew. it's not a good idea to go to a dentist that is anti-White

I'm a soft atheist.