Has anyone els been raped by their wife's boyfriend?

Has anyone els been raped by their wife's boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/6ioj0d/i_was_raped_by_my_wifes_boyfriend_not_sure_the/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

>My wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us again and not to lay a finger on me again

>>My wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us again and not to lay a finger on me again
She is going to pay him, because it was her idea and the bull would not risk prison for free.

>that second from last paragraph

hmm brilliant
next she will edge him towards surgical castration

btw reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/6ioj0d/i_was_raped_by_my_wifes_boyfriend_not_sure_the/

Almost believable up to that point.

>"there are some deranged people in our little community.."

btw subreddits normally ban people who insult their regular users
but i guess cucks are into humiliation so much that this subreddit doesnt

hahahahah cant be real

this is likely, she also probably fucked him with some blood from her husband's asshole still on his dick

How the fuck can these "men" live with them selves? They are the lowest of low and then they surprise you with shit like this.
You allowed another men to fuck you're wife, he saw you as weak minded cuck you are and decided to assert complete dominance.

>My wife will be visiting him one last time
Nah she will fuck him for days on end, she just probably went over to make fun of you crying

Has to be fake I will not believe it

I dunno dude, I feel as if we reached a whole new level of cuckery over the last few years.

And it's starting to get worse and worse and worse.

kek

Nobody is that pathetic....

Right?

You would know, Sven.

That's the most civilized nigger I've ever seen.

I've not once met anyone even close to the level of degeneracy you americans display on a daily basis

At least we won't ever be shishkabobed by angry Mudslimes daily.

Allison Rapp's "husband" was.

We don't, paco, stop reading the jewish masturbation in kikeshart

Whatever your countries are atheist majorities so of course you fell to degeneracy.

Ok then, enjoy your jewish slavery.

And there is no correlation between a lack of morality and atheism

Yet believing in a higher power means stepping outside of yourself, and understanding our perception doesn't mold, moral values until it suits us. Thats why you faggots think evil and good can only be subjective.

You guys make up whatever bullshit you want and then justify it.

>higher power

Cuck

You forge your own fate in this world

If choice leads some astray from a righteous path they are weak, and nature punishes weakness with or without your (((higher power)))

See: Patton Oswalt

You see, the problem is that there's a good chance this is actually real, or in the least, what the person that wrote is wishes happened.

It might be fake, but it might not be today with all the craziness that's exposed.

If you forged your own fate, then we wouldn't be in this Jew controlled mess. There are powers out there other than your own. Things you cannot control, but are controlled by.

Also by your logic the entirety of the human race is weak and must be purged.

I believed it up to the guy getting raped

Even if it is fake it's still probably happened to someone else somewhere, if not more than one person.

>Has anyone ever been raped by their wife's boyfriends?
Yeah! Don't you hate it when that happens? I mean like "Hello? Don't rape me?? Ok??"

Why is it that whenever I read these it's always the same "voice" and the language is similar

Also this idea that behaving like a woman is virtuousness.
>Crying all night while she comforted me

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>Raised by a single mom?
>Never been shown how to be a man?

These storys are fucking ace.

the USA, brazil and india are religitard majorities and they have plenty of "degeneracy"

>I am unable to satisfy her needs completely but she loves me too much to leave me

NO NO NO NO NO

I wish Cucks would understand this. They don't love you, they love your betabux and the security and stability that you provide. If they loved you they would be able to suppress their feelings for others because they actually love you.

>But muh biology, muh nature
Who gives a fuck? We are the most evolved species on earth. In nature it is normal to kill another alpha and his children then rape the females of the pack. Doesn't work for humanity, neither does cuckolding. Literally subhuman trash.

jesus i will never understand how anyone actually uses reddit. the screen layout gives me a headache. Sup Forums is shitty enough but reddit is another level of shittiness

After a while everything needs a a refresh. They've strayed from the original teachings more than anything.

fucking saged. this tired shit again. can't wait for summer to be over, goddammit

>My wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us again and not to lay a finger on me again
Fucking lost it at that point

No, you just suck their cocks and offer your wives, jfc.

Not really, maybe you're just projecting.

>by all accounts they hit it off immediately on the break room table in front of everyone except for me and it sounds so fucking super hot
>but
Wew

Can we set up public tribunals and executions for these filth?

Please?

Fucking memes write themselves.
This timeline has too many peaks and valleys.

>Dont ever talk to me or...
I dont even know where to go with this anymore

Crying because you are not manly enough to say no. He deserved it.

this is funny