So that's why you're fond of conspiracy theories

So that's why you're fond of conspiracy theories.

But we are a social group that believes in conspiracy theories.

>people who don't believe in conspiracy theories have tiny dicks

WOW OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>muh patriarchy

Every time we do a poll on here we find out that the board is average age 19, ~50% fucking virgins, and full of goddamn shitskins.

Sup Forums is a fucking joke and trusting anything on here basically guarantees that you're a retard.

Oh, and they're fucking NEETs or deadend job losers.

Yes it has degraded but where else is there to go?

that's why the left believes in Russia collusion

the idea that they're never being allowed into the "popular" group based on gender or race is central to their belief structure

And all of you are social outcasts :^)

People with no LOVE LIFE very VERY likely to be conspiracy theorist!!! b carful user

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I am a grown ass man with a good job.

If you want to talk about murdering niggers and hating SJWs? Do you think that you're going to have a MORE productive conversation about that shit somewhere else?

So am I, but I've been on Sup Forums for almost a decade.

>implying that is bad
>conspiracy theories
A term coined by the CIA to discredit truth seekers?

Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world of conformists. - Nikola Tesla

dude knows whatsup

>study shows people are more likely to believe fake news when they feel excluded
Come on.

I'm 36, rich, married, and have worked in software for 12 years. I'm also fit. I also believe a few conspiracy theories.

MKULTRA was real and never stopped. Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen. The holocaust is definitely a lie. And weird stuff surrounds 911 and the kennedy assassination, but I can't conclude what actually happened given a lack of evidence.

Programmed to Kill is one of the most importand books of this century, perhaps only after Kevin Macdonalds work.

>aliens are more likely to believe conspiracies

That explains all the Russian truthers.

well he's not wrong, I'm on the verge of killing myself because I'm always left out.

>people who I dont agree with are more likely to be Y

The non-argument made only by the most retarded.

everybody but you, huh?

>people in social groups where the chance of ostracism, shame, and guilt, which are common tactics of the left, would rather not risk such damage to their social lives and instead follow the narrative fed to them by mainstream media

>those who aren't at risk of social ostracism since their lives can't get much worse socially are free to reject mainstream narratives

>>>>(((((polls)))))

27yo STEMfag conservative normie, so pretty much.

I wonder what the innocent Soviet proletariat thought of those radical, lone wolf-type "secret police" conspirators of the 1920s-50s.

no, it's because i've opened a history book before

But progressives believe in white privilege and the patriarchy, both conspiracy theories about oppressing minorities. They have rather large social networking groups.

Yep, everybody who posts on Sup Forums is a loser. Except for you of course, even though you post on Sup Forums.

Correlation does not equal causation

Are you saying there isnt a group of annoying assholes starting a shit load of grammatically incorrect threads with "so" over and over thinking its plausibly deniable when its blatantly quantifiable?

Because there is.

The real question is... who seems alpha enough to frighten them to the point that they would need millions to participate in cock blocking him?

TLDR word games are for women and faggots. gas yourself.

why the fuck can't I browse Sup Forums or reddit with out tethering my phone. I get 403 for Sup Forums and an SSL error for plebbit?

The last century has born witness to the grotesque potential for secular atheist governments to make themselves the gods of the people. Excuse for me being a bit leery that human nature is fundamentally reversible in a mere three generations.

Normies cannot look into the darkness. That's why everything is so fucked up.

They removed reddit as a word filter

I don't care about that I cannot access boards.Sup Forums.org without going through my phone even though its the same ISP. It works some times like betweeen 8pm till 12pm tonight but then I get 403 again

Extremely intelligent people tend to be left out of groups.

then why do all normies believe in the official holocaust narrative?

>Herd Mentality is Superior

feeling excluded is another way of saying there are no constraints to fitting in. Despite the overlap of 'isolated' people and conspiracy theorists, it's a cum hoc fallacy to suggest there is a common cause. which, ofc, is the implication here; the common cause is negative and should be avoided otherwise you will be alone.

If society refuses to believe that criminal conspiracies can occur, criminal conspiracies will proliferate without limit.

rugged individualists did not spread the conspiracy theory of islamaphobia

Amazing what goyim tell themselves when they are trading in the lowest form of social capital.

>people not indoctrinated are more likely to believe alternatives
wow what a study

that's weird cause I was a social butterfly and conspiracy theorist in HS before it was vogue (30 now)

>conflating fake news with conspiracy theories
saged

Is this how you comfort yourself?

>People who feel left out of social groups are more likely to believe conspiracy theories than anyone else.
>who FEEL left out
doesn't mean that they ARE left out, just that they feel more different/slightly mentally isolated than the rest of the group, which, ofc they do. Conspiracy theorists hold views that literally 99% of the population finds to be retarded and impossible.
This thread is dumb
SAGED

this

This is exactly me, except trade Software for Wall Street. I do very well. Never had a problem getting laid, except maybe when I was 16.

All the stuff you said was correct except for:

The holocaust isn't a "lie" it's a huge exaggeration. People died from disease and starvation, not gas chambers. Also, the number isn't 6 million. That is fucking bullshit.

JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald alone. But Oswald's motivation may tie into a conspiracy.

9/11 is sketchy. But certainly it was carried out by Arab pilots. Most of the 9/11 truther stuff is bullshit, but one or two of the insights are absolutely correct.

You are a loser. You are unquestionably poorer and less intelligent than me. You find comfort in the Social Religion not because you are strong, but because you are weak.

>people who are not normies are more likely to believe in non-normie stuff

Stop the presses, this social scientist deserves the nobel.

Be honest you're the dipshit here giving energy to trash threads. There is a "Report" and "Hide" button now learn to use it you sensitive dickhead.

Waaaah it's so le bad!!! Fuck teenagers that we want on our side

>Pedo alert.
Said 'le'.

I don't give a fuck Limey. I'm talking directly to him. I know the thread is dead, but I want that beta fucker to know where he stands.

You mean like posting on Sup Forums and waiting for your (you)'s?

You might be joking but that's actually true. Extreme competence horrifies people.

Do you believe in the controlled demolition of Building 7? Or a 747 ramming into the side of the Pentagon on 9/11?

>conspiracy theory
Just keep throwing this around. That works.

>Big bold headline says "conspiracy theories"
>small source print at the bottom says "fake news"
No agenda here eh

>cant tell who is white just based on the way they type and word choice

I left faceberg because it was crazy. Bunch of people having arguments that they wouldn't acknowledge that they had when the meet in real time at a later date.

Also, it was a complain bank, 24/7.

I meet with my 'social' group once a week for target practice.

That's mostly because this kind of people are the only ones that will ever bother searching about it.
The majority of people don't care about anything, as long the paycheck cames.

90% of the conspiracy theories are batshit insane though.

So, all the people that believe in "muh Russia" are too.

People who get involved in social groups tend to be afraid of reality.

"study shows"

you couldnt link one of these "polls" if your life depended on it

Now try to understand why that is.

Purplepill: The Post

I'll have you know that I make $500k salary as a Chef at Wendy's.

Oh, and I have a 9 inch cock.

>Association fallacy
Where did you learn to debate?

Yes I'm right wing because I have no friends and never get laid

All that needs to happen is for a woman to fuck me, then I'll be cured of misogyny. If feminists want to stop the right they should just fuck them, because according to them people who don't get laid like Trump, so getting laid will end my support ot Trump

Your move ladies

Reminder that conspiracy theorist was a term opted by the CIA to discredit people who were on the right track. If you don't believe in searching for truth, you are probably a good goy.

There may be some truth to the article.

Look at the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, for example. Most normies know it's bullshit and understand that there's no evidence. I regularly remind them that we had no evidence of Saddam's WMDs and the agencies were "totally sure" about them. Really makes them think.

But who pushes the >MUH RUSSIA thing the hardest, outside corporate media shills who are paid to do so?

Louise Mensch
>ambitious Brit who desperately wants to be accepted by rich New York Jews

And the people who argue with me about it on Twitter. All of their bios are
>aspiring actress
>aspiring journalist
>aspiring cuckoldry promoter
All the people biting hardest on to this salty turd are the ones who desperately, DESPERATELY want to be accepted by the current (discredited, dying) establishment.

And there you have it folks: they're not as accepted by the society they wish to be accepted in to, so they desperately try to prove their value by believing this conspiracy.

Oh, and pizzagate is real.

Wrong, people believe conspiracy theories get excluded because they often are retarded.

This has merit.

>people who fee left out of social groups are more likely to believe conspiracy theories than anyone else

or

>people who believe in conspiracy theories are left out of social groups more than anyone else

Quads of solace

The CIA literally blew up WTC 7, faggot.

to be honest a good chunk of conspiracy theories are proven to be true (at least in some way or another).
up until recently we didn't know about the cuban missile crisis and the fake attack that led to expansion of the korean war.
also watergate, rosewell etc etc

or
>goyim who talk to much are left out of (((groups)))

I'd be more likely to believe this awful meme if you did two things:

1) Showed your actual flag
2) Used a meme picture of the frog girl with a dumb look on her face

Only by doing those things can I start to believe that you're not completely retarded.

Ya

Another point I want to make that proves this is all bullshit is that some of the biggest conspiracy theory believers are normies , especially minorities.

Black people all believe in the Illuminati, my Mexican friend watches Ancient Aliens and he believes pizzagate after I told him to look it up.

>goyim who know to much go missing and therefore get (((excluded)))

I get the irony confederatebro.

left out, no. opt out? you betcha.

Give it a few years and you'll see how far (((they))) are willing to go.

no amounts of pussy would change me.
Honestly I enjoy other's misfortune way too much to gtive up.

Based on???

>implying liberals don't believe the Russia hacking conspiracy theories

When did liberal progressives become the least introspective

>people not exposed to peer pressure or observing social norms are more likely to see how society operates with an unbiased opinion

Got those almonds activating alright

>something something road less traveled

So called normal people are the worst. I have no interest participating in a social circle who's only pursuits are partying and boozing. I'd much rather spend my time developing my understanding of largely unexamined and taboo subjects because I don't run the risk of being stigmatized by ignorant plebs of the lowest common denominator

Because we see the world for what it is than what is the most popular.

The term "conspiracy theory" was another attempt of the left at controlling the narrative. It originated to deride people who were looking too closely into the JFK assassination. The actual term for a conspiracy theorist is an objective thinker.
Its just like the retarded leftists calling supply side economics "trickle down", its just thought control.