We got you all fooled and brainwashed

Sweden and the nordic is one big shitpost and we've fooled you all.

Ever since 2010 we've been shitposting over exaggerated news about what's happening in Sweden. We've let all the feminist degeneracy go full haywire. We've let the feminists come up with retarded ideas, such as the lesbian bishop wanting to remove all christian symbols in a church. This has only strengthened our nationalist agenda, more and more people are supporting our nationalist party (30%). This shitposting will ensure that the Nordic people will turn right-wing.

We've made the nordic look like the laughingstock of the world. This is fully intentional. All of the Nordic countries are all over 85% white. Americans and britcucks are continuously falling for our plan. Keep calling us swedecucks, it only helps the cause. But please have some self awareness when bashing on swedes. (Le 56%).

We will continue to spread over exaggerated articles about Sweden and we have you all fooled. You will still be brainwashed by us believing that the Nordic countries are shitholes. We will continue enjoying living in the greatest countries of them all while you guys implode of "hahaha does Abdul's dick feel good haha kill me".

This is one of the largest red pills about the The Nordic you'll ever be faced to take in. If you deny, you're just another blue pilled kike.

Du eviga nord.

Well said, my Nordic brother.

>We will continue enjoying living in the greatest countries of them all

Only nordic countries can post in this thread.

Bhutan
Somalia
Mongolia
Spain
Portugal
Italy
Greece
Iran
Antarctica
North Korea
Albania
USA
Romania
Estonia
Vietnam

>best countries in the world

percentages are on a different scale.

sweden is a country on 10 million(mostly white)
usa is a country of 370 million(197 million white)

the problem is sweden is way more cucked than USA. low birthrate combined with 33 % foreigners in 0-33 age group mean your population will drastically change.

Strayans are the only true Vikings left

Keep telling yourself that. Also where is Romania?

OP is a jew revealing our grand plan.

they are "estoned"

Don't spill the beans

Yorkshire is Nordic?

>Median

SHUT IT DOWN

Nobody believes you anymore, kike.

Now back away from the natural blondes, and nobody gets hurt!

herro whitu piggu

Well said my Nordic brother!

All the sad people continuously kill themselves. Earning us a net happiness.

>Not Australia

bait

Yep. Or Jorvikskira, as we say.

"Sverige åt svenskarna - svenskarna åt Sverige!"
-Per Albin Hansson, 1924

"Vi svenskar lever ju i en så oändligt mycket lyckligare lottad situation. Vårt lands befolkning är homogen, inte bara i fråga om rasen utan också i många andra avseenden"
-Tage Erlander, 1965

Australia is part of the Australia-Hungary Empire. Are you dumb? Half emu-mongolian

>not having the Australia-Hungary Empire in the list of nordic countries

you're just trying to get a rise out of people because they are just as nordic as Antarctica.

>We've let the feminists come up with retarded ideas, such as the lesbian bishop wanting to remove all christian symbols in a church.
Don't forget about gender-equal snow plowing.

DELET THIS!!
DELTREEE

Can the Netherlands take Sweden's place as one of the Nordic countries if it turns into a caliphate?

>the absolute state of nordcucks