British students boo girl for recalling her experiences of her friends being raped by Muslims

This is the BBC's "Free Speech" show, where young people discuss topical issues. In this one, a young woman explains how Muslims are the main perpetrators of rape in her area, and she is booed. Then her cry for help is undermined and brushed off with a sneer by a guy with silly hair in bright green trousers.

In what other context would left-wingers shit on a woman for trying to inform the world about her communities problems with rape and sexual abuse?

youtu.be/lErO9lp201Q?t=10m14s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lErO9lp201Q&feature=youtu.be&t=10m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=R3BL6pbP7FM
youtu.be/MgZcF96om0Q
youtu.be/8wNMgxQFZpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skip to 10m 14s.

youtube.com/watch?v=lErO9lp201Q&feature=youtu.be&t=10m14s

Brits taking the whole "lie back and think of Britain" thing way too far.

I've done time slapping these cunts.
Gotta be sly now

The new brits I suppose

how do you feel knowing you sent the best of your countrymen half way around the world to live in a desert?

Enjoy the new Britain you created, faggits.

It's only wrong when the white man does it. That way, the local community never stops MASS IMMIGRATION/CHEAP LABOR. Once you understand that not just Jews, but white business men too, are in on the scam, you can direct your anger toward the root of the problem.

Thots hang around Moslems and get kebabbed. Seen it meself many times.

No sympathy for THOTS or women in general.

These things make me feel that the left deserves its fate, Muslims will kill and rape them.

seriously though. The lengths they go to ignore statistics and shit skin ''human'' nature is mind boggling. Even after they get kebabed or pay the toll they still dont seem to learn.

Shit like this makes me wish islam will take over britain, simply just to watch all the uppty cunts forced back into the kitchen and stfu. I mean, im white, jacked and decent looking. I have absolutely nothing to lose from islam and everything to gain. I'm sick of british ''''''people'''''', nothing but fags and slags. islam will fix that. Only degenerates will disagree.

3 minutes in and I've heard nothing but empty catchphrases and buzzwords, followed by thunderous applause. "We have to support the victims!" - OK, but what the fuck does that actually mean? What is the actual complaint, and what are the concrete proposals?

It's the same shit every time. This is why I don't mingle with normies. Vacuous cunts, all of them.

(((((((((((British))))))))))))

Your country is more zogged than America
It's ethnic genocide of whites orchestrated by jews

How the FUCK do we save Britain?

The left in USA has defended nigger rapists for 70 years now

Burn this cancerous normie shit-show to the ground. Full of libs whining and virtue-signalling. Fuck if only I could ask out that cutie. Muslims would never approach a gallant francois like me. Britbongs need french cock around

You don't you let it crash and burn and rebuild what's left

Why do you care? Your anger wont change anything.

The country is dead, spiritually, economically, morally, culturally, ethnically, entirely.

The problem is it isn't dead. It's cancer.

>The problem is it isn't dead.

Have you seen the state of things over here? A living people don't allow even half of what has happened to happen.

I fuckin hate leftist eurocucks.

>In what other context would left-wingers shit on a woman for trying to inform the world about her communities problems with rape and sexual abuse?

None. It's actually mindblowing, as stupid as the "women are always victims" narrative is, that they would put muslims over them in their hierarchy and start excusing rape and abuse of women instead.

Not forgetting either that we just came out of nearly a century of the left attacking the right conservative christianity of the west so successfully it's essentially died off. No religious schools, removing christianity as a subject and introducing religious studies instead, defeating creationism in the US.. these were hot button issues even 15 years ago.

And all the arguments were based on religion being a universal bad, the enemy of reason, science, progress. Sounds pretty consistent with a pro-science lefty from my childhood. Hell, Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris tipped their fedoras to all religion and the left cheered.

But then something happened just a few years ago like a giant switch just flipped. I have no idea how the fuck these SJW cunts laid the groundwork or managed to turn so many of the left into a reasoning that's 180° from where they were just years earlier. Suddenly you can't criticise Islam, even for things that should be ringing klaxons from every lefty - like genital mutilation and the subjugation of women.

I've yet to see anyone explain how this happened.

That girl probably went from questioning things to 1488 after this.

Jesus christ these fucking faggots. They booed her and literally chastised her for telling the truth

>Hate your own country with a passion
>"Could be worse, could be stuck in an actual muslim country
>thread no. 5819 about how Britcucks are fucked
>get angry
>thread no. 8461 about how mudslimes run England
>Get sad
>Thread no. 1473 about binning that knife
>Get more sad
It is endless. I wish I never found this place all those years ago.
It seemed like it would be harmless, and back in the day it was.
But now coming here pushes me over edges I thought I had well under control.
Suicide is starting to look like a viable option.
Help me lads.

No she didn't. Normies will never see the truth.

There's no help. The country is deader than dead.

This, I love this country but hate what it has become. These posts help reinforce my hatred.

These degenerates will reap what they have sown and the schadenfreude will be delicious.

Don't say anything at all, pretend they don't exist, this will hurt their feelings more than any word ever could.

You don't love this country. You love a country that's as alien to you as India.

Don't get hopeless. Start networking start finding like minded people. You should try to use the governments anti british shit against them.

I'd laugh but we're fucked as well.

Thanks Merkel.

There there we're all here to enjoy the champagne before the end comes.

Women need to be beaten.

>. Start networking start finding like minded people.

Good luck with that. 99% of people would cheer as the police cart you off, despite agreeing with every word you say.

>women
>reason
She saw a bunch of white men refuse to defend her, she will convert to islam to get a based shitskin man to provide security for her

>Love my country
>Love my state Texas

Life is good except for the summer heat.

It's like an old pet, dead and gone but you still love it. And you'll never get it back, Britain is dead, and will be permanently. Whatever comes after this shit phase will still be different.

>france was already a caliphate way before Merkel
>"thanks Merkel"
You what, you stupid french faggot?

Nuke all the way.

Anyway, it's not our problem

Post yfw your country is not run by cucks
PD: no wall

This is on British national TV????

Holy fucking shit. What a fucking cucked country. :D:D:D:D:DD

what a cutie pie
fuck the preservation of the white race

There's gonna be a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it

I'll say whatever the fuck I please to these sandniggers.

Ok, watched the video multiple times.

>constant virtue signalling by everyone
We KNOW rape is not acceptable, even the most hate-filled faggots of 4chin believe this deep down. Why do we need to keep saying it over and over?

>one (1) white male on the panel, and the tweet literally translate to "He can't have an opinion because he is a man"
No need to explain this.

>White male (breitbart lol) making objective points
>mudslimes become emotional and try to shut down his free speech
hhnnnnngggrrrrr

>conservative MP actually gives a semi-decent argument about evidence-based trials vs word-vs-word trials
Then they immediately make his argument irrelevant by swiftly moving on to tweets about mysoginy.

Can't fucking take any more.

>we're all here to enjoy the champagne before the end comes.
I wish I had your mindset. I envy you user, to be able to laugh while the world burns.
How do I achieve this?

It is dead as we all saw it and loved it. But what if it evolves? What if we were wrong all along? What if they manage to build a happy, optimistic, multicultural science empire at peace with the world and nature? I shudder to think. I should just get to sleep

>says that """asian"""" men probably wont get caught, even according to the police
>OY WUT HAZ THAT GOT TO DO WIT NOT CATCHIN 'EM?!
Are bongs really this disconnected from reality

Who cares if something bad happens to women?

It's likely karma if they are western women

A S I A N S
S
I
A
N
S

fucking disgusting holy fuck

>literally mansplains over the girl, doesn't even offer explanation, just says he thinks it, tries to make a joke at the girls expense
>immediately goes on to virtue signal

Fucking nuke it. Nuke it all. Press dat motherfucking button and nuke it. Any captain on a Trident sub would be doing their country a favour.

This is something I don't understand

>"there needs to be an adult debate"
>"there needs to be a conversation"
why are people always saying this?

You're on a debate show. You're an adult. Have the debate.

One of the biggest cop-out lines you'll ever hear, and anyone who utters it is never to be taken seriously.

Nope. BBC Three is online only now because nobody fucking watches it.

More and more normies are becoming redpilled by the left's insanity. All you're seeing here is the left's echochamber, and it's doing them more harm than good.

Brainwashed for decades and it will only get worse.

jesus christ you are pathetic. go and learn how to make weaponry, fight the good fight and have a good family and defeat any who threaten out way of life.

Fuck that, go find the silly haired cunt and double tap him in the back of the neck in front of all his "comrades" and tell them they're next.

>"These child grooming gangs are mostly Muslim"
>"Akshually the majority of rape in an 85% white country is committed by white men"
>raucous applause

>"I think people don't prosecute certain rapes or speak up about them because they're afraid of being called racist"
>"U wot m8 it's not like cops just drop cases cus the perpetrators are Asians"
>raucous applause and laughter

It's surreal. Here they are talking about protecting the victim, giving more credulity to their claims, and in the next minute they abandon it once the very IDEA of Muslims being the perpetrator. Then not even a few seconds later they go back to talking about protecting the victim.

I don't know if there's a word in the English language to describe this sort of abstract, bizarre scene. Kafkaesque maybe. It reminds me of those Berkeley protesters burning a sign with Free Speech on it, in the name of tolerance and equal rights. Or that webm of a German girl getting fucked by a shitskin on a balcony as she watches Hamburg burning below.

Dear Lord where is our civilization heading... what went so terribly wrong...

Nice try paki.
Nothing degenerate about pedos and rape amirite? Kill yourself inbred fuck.

He's the publicly viewable tip of the iceberg. Behind him is a disgusting web of associates that go ever higher up into places like government, justice or LE systems, academia, media etc.

You don't let them be used as martyrs.

>Suicide is starting to look like a viable option.
You'd better not take your own life before you kill a shitload of these invaders.

Do it and take a bunch of sandniggers or kikes with you.

he skimmed over it with a stupid little joke and then went on about something irrelevant and just virtue-signaling. Was the thin guy in glasses on the panel trying to argue with him?

Who knows.

Another user posted the exact same thing. Only a decade ago or so, the main issues were mostly conservative or right in nature. Abortion, religion in classrooms, creationism etc. All of a sudden the left got very bold, very fast and it's been in freefall since.

Because user, when liberals talk about rape culture -- they're only referring to white frat boys who have sex with girls after both get wasted.

They will cover their ears and go 'la la la' when confronted with actual rape culture, i.e. Islam.

It's all about hating white people and white culture -- especially white, hetero male culture.

Source on webm?

>we're doomed because this selected BBC audience circlejerk defends muslims
Notice the like bar. No real people buy this shit.

>"Akshually the majority of rape in an 85% white country is committed by white men"

I doubt even that is true

Also
>2014 video
>1 post by this ID

>Or that webm of a German girl getting fucked by a shitskin on a balcony as she watches Hamburg burning below.

Source?

oh lord god help you britain. that video clip made me feel wierd. wow

I remember watching this when it was live. Still makes me rage just as hard.

The war can't come soon enough, if only to purge these traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3BL6pbP7FM

Jesus Christ

>Done by "x' religion disregard the all the brit paedo who isnt muslim

>the trooth

lmao

well if you look at it, the extremes in leftist political sentiment was common in universities, academia, and the art scenes during the '80s and '90s, it just took that long to filter down to the pleb leftists. I don't know why it happened so suddenly though, if it was somehow a replacement of the old guard type deal that occurred. It all seemed to happen around the beginning of Obama's second term and culminated with Obergefell v. Hodges (the supreme court case that legalized gay marriage across the board) and all the shit Obama himself got into pushing that completely went against statements he made in the past

Same paki cunt that posts footfag pics nonstop hiding his flag

Sweden is the most cu-

This is disturbing. Reminds me of a Black Mirror episode.

Ew, what a fat cow. Like anyone would rape that pig anyways.

I feel bad for that girl, being boo'd for stating an actual fact and opening up about her friends being assaulted wtf is happening

>what is innocence until proven guilty?

i fucking hate mudslime leftist cucks
the whole crowd goes ape shit when she says "muslims" in a bad way. the fact that she has to explain that she isn't racist to get the crowd to simmer down is fucking shit.

i hate muslims

Maybe get off Sup Forums , get off the internet , get out of your mom's basement and DO something , if you want actual change , get up and look in the mirror because the only think you can change is you,you cant change the crazies around you

>180° from where they were just years earlier.
>I've yet to see anyone explain how this happened.
It happened much earlier than you think. USSR led left started promoting Islamic terrorism and invasion against Israel in 1960s
>muh Palestine
So 60 year ago they already made internal agreement with Islam. It is just islam was far away from you counties and doesn't interested with your everyday live. Now rapefuges reached your countries and it is visible so they actively push out ideas and ideology they ALREADY accepted in heart many years ago.

this guy

Your country is literally run by the cartels

There's going to be a wall and Mexico is paying for it. One way or another you'll pay.

>video has ten times as many dislikes
>comments all negative

Goood gooooood, let the hate flow through you.

You Paki animal.
>Muh white businessmen hate workers vive la revolution! Class war
Most see through your filth. You cancerous beaner.

It is corporation that ruin nations, the same corporations paid by your government. A government fueled by your parents taxes.

You and your """"" white""""" people caused this.

There is nothing that can be done for those who do not value their lives and the lives of their own. The folk have grown too familiar with death; the days when the consequence of it being able to persuade are over.

International posters please note, the white girl from Bradford is representative of most of us. Not some crazy eyed Brietbart sensationalist or a brainwashed leftard, just an ordinary person sick of their shit.

As fucked as the UK is, I remind you that the BBC stacks its audiences.

The most hilariously obvious one was the gender debate where the entire audience was only women

>What race does it matter, when it pertains to rape

So if race doesn't matter, then bringing it up shouldn't matter either. Yet all the Nu-males and Muslims seem to take issue with it, whenever you claim a rapist is either Muslim or black.

Nah. You have it backward dude. Teenagers (15-18 age of Rotherham victims) are retards that love attention, once they start ovulating they open wide for Mohammed - as they're programmed for reproduction. They are even warped into being Mohammed's property, gleefully rent themselves to his buddies.

Leftists in the other hand know fine well that Islam is cancer etc, but they simply do not care. They want to destroy us all because they feel slighted, they see the world as a parallel way to us. They recognise the evil but utilise it.

>Incoming anecdote
I spoke with a faggot that works for my student union. I pressed him on why he supports Islam, particularly the Burka... He quickly dropped the façade and
>Muh feelings, only white men have hated me for being a faggot
They hate us and want us dead. Quite pathological.

That man deserves to be killed.

Civil war is the only option now.

youtu.be/MgZcF96om0Q
youtu.be/8wNMgxQFZpg

It WILL happen too. Vast swathes of the public, particularly the working class are itching to claim some jihadi scalps. They are having to legislate "hate speech" nonsense and crack down on social media just to keep a lid on it. Its acting like a fucking pressure cooker. That video is not representive of the british public, just a small minority of rootless cosmopolitans, entitled 'effniks' and student cucks. Just look at the like/dislike ratio and read the comments on the bbc3 discussion page - people dont like this shit and they wont put up with it for ever.

>Never left his babushkas pussy lips but lectures his betters
Hmm. Sobiski shut your Turkic/Mongol rape baby yapper. Asiatic freak, remember if we ever repelled the Mossies in a century or two you're going back (to Russia) as well.

Wellp, you need to be more masculine than mudslimes, since amount of numales is rising and destroying your reputation, old hags and thots just want masculine cock up their arse. I mean think of it, if natives are more masculine and stronger that those primitive invaders, women will lose sympathy for them and make it harder for (((them))) to cuck you

There is no "Britain" you Paki pussy.
I am an Englishman, I couldn't care less for most normies. I live in a city centre where my fellow countrymen get drunk every night of the week without fail. A good cull was never needed more, this country will be like Spain is and was - it will take centuries to remove the kebab.