END THE FED

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantinvestor.com/8262/inflation-is-theft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't know it was this brutal

>waaaaaaawaaaaaa this boring highly relevant thread slides
Classy Sup Forums

And yet threads about Lauren "Roastie" Southern prosper almost by design.. fucking newfags

nu-Sup Forums is gay

I'd roastie her southern, if you know what I mean...

That is an interesting graph, OP. How does it compare to other western countries? Any info on them?

B-but kekistanis says Lauren is based and you're a shill if you dont think so

I'll bump this reddest of pills

bump

Webms from /wsg/pol

mandatory reading

Ok and what do you want discussed in this thread or are you just going to dump gay graphs and the word "bump" and "hurr everyone that doesnt reply to this post is a newfag" until the thread dies?

Fucking newfags man...

>projecting your anger onto anonymous poster on the internet
why are you even here

also bump

Don't you know blatant shilling doesn't work so now you have to role play as a oldfag while never contributing to the conversation just to create conflict.

Here's what I was able to dig up

Thisisisissisiss

Ive bjild myseld pure AMD setup with 800bucks and still can play all AAA titles on high setting, effectively having 95% of the experience Good goys have with 4000dollar intel Jewidia setups but with only 20% of the price

Sux to ba a good goy lel

The fed is about to start reverse QE by the end of 2017 when it begins shrinking its balance sheet. This will be the first real monetary tightening since 2008. Since 2008 we've seen the Fed dump nearly $5T into financial markets. Wonder what will happen when the rising tide that lifted all boats not only pauses, as it has since 2014, but begins to recede. I'm thinking the markets see a violent sell off unless there's some improbable data points that come out surprising strongly to the upside. Even then, who knows.

On it
-Bannon

Nigga you need inflation to offset deflationary pressures that happen when the economy takes a dive. If you don't have a way of printing money, you'll eventually fuck yourself up.

>Nigga
Here's a piece on inflation

deviantinvestor.com/8262/inflation-is-theft/

self bump

It's impossible now.

Jews control everything.