More Bullshit Diversity in Video Games

Epic Games is pushing more useless diversity in the new game Fortnite. Can we put an end to this farcical PC shit already?

'ey wher da white men at

wheres the nigger?

that's the joke, there are no white men

>dat thicc quota in the back

But seriously why do you care how many nigs and whites there are in some shitty hipster game? This game looks like it has shit graphics, it could have been done in 2007, this is the bottom of the fucking ladder

>Show all the others
>when Kyle is honest to god the best one you can play as
Kyle and the THICK bitch is the best in the game.

Lawbreakers has the same issue

Lawbreakers is also a shit game.

>White male
>Rare hero
The foreshadowing.

Agreed. Just a wannabe overwatch killer with very little depth and lots of muh diversity

the best way to change stuff like this is by getting directly in touch with the makers of the game
just great a ton of accounts and troll their twitter, youtube and reddits talking about the lack of white men and over representation of every other group.
after a while they will realize that people are tired of this diverstiy shit and ton it down but only if you keep at it

Absolutely. Best way to vote is with your wallet. Don't reward games that basically give their main market base the middle finger.

Because he must save the white race one video game at a time

>>thicc girls best girls

>"Oh boy, wannabe tough girl with a tattoo"
>"And a fat girl"
>"HAHAHA FUCK, THE NIGGEST LOOKING BLACK GUY AS AN EBIN NINJA"

Wew lads.

Stop playing video games.

It had potential. But they jewed it up both with the topic of this thread as well as Free2Play mechanics in a game you are paying for. Really grindy RNG mechanics for weapons and such (fucking lootbox mechanics... But of course you can pay for more CHANCES to get that good weapon, goy).

Diversity sells. Having more characters means the player can relate to at least one of them.

Making all the playable characters white men is also difficult because they're too similar.

is that a bulge in 'her' crotch?

Blame Sup Forums for this. All you had to do was ignore anita

wasn't there a white soldier dude in this?
game is shit anyway not sure why anyone cares, couldn't even get the full value out of the early access it was so fucking boring and repetitive

>Implying I will buy this
I am still waiting until Crimson Court reaches reasonable price
TOO MANY GOOD GAMES EXIST TO WASTE TIME ON AAA COPYPASTED ASSFAGGOTS

i dont know anything about this bullshit game, but im quite aware that every nerd likes to see hot women in their games. Also the token black man has been a rule of thumb since ever.

but none of this women can be considered hot
they all look like pulled out from some pixar or disney animation, and they should look like pulled from zone-tan game or at least some japanimation

yeah but this is the good kind of diversity

say it with me....
DIVERSITY

>sandbox survival with crafting and zombies
>starring the Burger King Kids Club

Epic Games and People Can Fly could do better than this.

>Hair dye
>Tattoo

Nope.

>White man is the best builder in game

well they are quite hot for a cartoon. They are just dressed with actual clothes instead of half naked, which imo is a improvement compared to many degenerate games around.

go play skyrim special edition. The just released a patch that makes the Nord guards 50% black. Not, redguard race, but NORDS, black. Half of Windhelm is WE now

I hope all these games are complete flops.

Can't wait to buy fortnite and far cry 5

Great games coming out this year

gay faggot

Came to post this.
>White man laying the foundation for the future.
>Again

>oh no, this shitty videogame's cast of playable characters isn't 95% white men
>I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS
Why am I supposed to care, exactly?

Video games are for retards, start doing something that actually matters

oh crap, Poland took part in creating this abomination?
they could just make Bulletstorm 2
pic related is fully clothed and is sexiest vidya waifu 4 laifu

>nobody give a fuck about this game

>developpers put SJW propaganda in it

>video games medias say the game is actually good

Bullshit like this is why I mostly play racing games.

arab sand niggers and brown spics going to buy this anyways

every character it's a feminist dyke

shame for the tattoo

That's why I only play games made before 2007

No sjw faggotry in eq or daoc

Bottom right is Indian

Don't think Star Wars is supposed to be black

Epic and The Coalition are two of the easiest companies to get tilted beyond belief extreme quickly if you just harass them and call them out for being the bitches they are on social media/their game forums.
They lose their shit and fall apart so fast.

Fuck I didn't know the first one went through

implying there is a difference between shitskins... baka my head

Fortnite? Isn't that the mobile game or whatever?
I love Epic Games thanks to the free Unreal engine, but their games are seriously terrible.

Its a shit game quit advertising the pay to win shitware.

BRRAAAPPPPPPPPP

What? The new Overwatch hero wasn't a pan-lesbian triesexual with autism? I'm fucking triggered.

call the kek army

8 long years of winning, kek!

I just saw this game yesterday looking at a GameStop ad. I don't think it's getting any attention, except from Sup Forums

It won't sell, obviously, but men and Sup Forums will get blamed for attacking it.

Hardcore gamer here.
If you don't like the game's subject matter, don't play it. There are TONS of perfectly viable games available that aren't stupidly PC.

>no white males

wont sell