CHINESE-INDIAN WAR IMMINENT!!! Thread 2: Siliguri Edition

The happening to end all happenings.

nytimes.com/2017/08/04/world/asia/china-india-border-tensions.html
archive.is/NjO2y

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/02/how-long-can-china-and-india-avoid-war-in-the-himalayas/
archive.is/R3Aiv

cnn.com/2017/07/03/asia/bhutan-india-border-dispute/index.html
archive.is/7rEmI

yahoo.com/news/india-china-standstill-over-border-dispute-153101768.html
archive.is/l2Uwq

ndtv.com/opinion/3-messages-from-china-in-provocation-of-india-1721214
archive.is/a0QgM

news.antiwar.com/2017/08/07/china-preparing-small-military-operation-to-expel-indian-troops/
archive.is/mno3S

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/china-threatens-small-scale-military-operation-remove-india-bhutan-border
archive.is/Gkr4G

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-india-bhutan-border-military-operation-remove-troops-build-up-road-a7880521.html
archive.is/xSEvl
globaltimes.cn/content/1059727.shtml
archive.is/Gu4C5
archive.is/G4LiH
youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M
youtube.com/watch?v=38mQstVMeLk
youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-india-bhutan-border-military-operation-remove-troops-build-up-road-a7880521.html
archive.is/xSEvl

globaltimes.cn/content/1059727.shtml
archive.is/Gu4C5

archive.is/G4LiH

youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

This is what the Indians are worried about.

POO

Yawn

13th August

IN

Pretty sure the conflict is related to the Doklam Plateau, not the Siliguri Corridor.

Ever Pajeet has the obligation to kill 30 China men.
Common you Indo-European mulattoes show 'em what's good!

It's what we are worried about if we loose doklam

you watch that Caspian video too?

Yawn

China will steamroll pooland
If anything at all happens

India would easily win when Indian troops awaken their siddhis to simply erase all Chinks from existence, like the Hakai ability from Dragonball Super. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

We should do what we can to instigate conflict. Sup Forums has gone soft when it comes to instigating habbedings, ever since Trump won.

india lacks the industry to fight china, they would get smashed unless the US showed up

I don't know what you're talking about.

>filename

watch this youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

From full-chan:

>The Pajeets absolutely WILL defend their Bhutanese border against Chink military exercises, what the Jew York times ignores is that although the land itself is worthless, it is strategically of vital interest to India.

>This is the Siliguri Corridor. Right now the Poo Forces have inferior equipment, supplies, lines of communication and training compared to China (and seriously, considering the sheer ineptitude of the Chinese military that is saying something). Yet they will defend Bhutan to the last garrison because of the Siliguri Corridor. That Northeastern part of India contains 46 MILLION pajeets. The Siliguri Corridor is India's only line of communication with Northeastern India, if it is cut off, India loses control of all of them. Thus in order to secure this extremely narrow choke point the Indians support Bhutan's clay against China, because to support Bhutan is to keep a powerful military rival away from the corridor.

>For China the corollary is true. China does not want to see a billion street shitters become a superpooer rival. Thus it wants to push as far south as possible, perhaps even so far as to annex Bhutan itself - giving itself access to all the high grounds to observe everything that happens in the corridor and give Beijing all the leverage it needs to control India, since India would then have to deal with the fact that Pakistan is already pro-China anti-India and the Chinese could cut off the corridor at any moment.

>This is why any Chinese advance will turn into a hot war. How hot remains to be seen, as both will have a difficult time launching assaults beyond the mountains, but Bhutan could be torn apart at the worst.

LOO
but seriously I don't get it, why indians have to start this shit when half of their population don't even have toilets?

Do you live close to the Chinese border? Can you get behind enemy lines and poo on their territory? That could be the spark to light this fire.

neat
Rooting for India

Pretty sure you're an idiot. The Siliguri Corridor would be vulnerable to the Chinese is this goes through, and it's very important because there are railways and roadways that connect the eastern part of India to main India. The eastern part of India is where they have their forces to counter China during a war. If the Chinese seize that it would cut those forces off.

Do you live close to the Indian border? Can you get behind enemy lines and drive a car? That could be the spark to light this fire.

dunno. india's dumb. they have much bigger problems to worry about

no, I don't live in fucking tibet

>China and India go to war
>Devastate each others' economies
>Trump leads closest US allies to take lead to fill manufacturing void
>Shit becomes a little more expensive for us, a lot more expensive for EU states, and the American economy explodes like it did in the 50s
Best timeline

You have a car, don't you?

>NY Times
>Yahoo
>CNN

Fake news.
Nothing to see here.

Poos gonna toot Commies to death.

Rooting for a massacre for both sides.

I guess BRICS is done to.

I can already imagine it.

He has a proxy.

China has a debt issue, India's economy is fragile.

This war would probably boost their economies.

1st for rightful street to shit in, team poo.

indians start this shit because china is building roads there, you can't just drive a random car from a coastal city to tibetan plateau
youtube.com/watch?v=38mQstVMeLk

>China does not want to see a billion street shitters become a superpooer rival.

>And Doklam is actually rightful Bhutanese clay

war wont happen cucks

Do you feel discouraged more pols are rooting for India?
I support you, chinkbro

Doklam is rightful Chinese clay

The chickens neck is only 27 miles wide , right next to disputed dokalam tri junction .

Who members Bhutanese Passport meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4

Bhutan has been the rightful owner of many Chinese-occupied territories for over 300 years. The barbaric Maoist regime must be driven from these lands!

>The happening to end all happenings.
Its only the beginning of the happenings my friend

Two enormous land mass countries ready to fight over some remote corner of the Himalayas.

Kinda ridiculous.

looks like the poo is about to get cleansed off the streets.

It's even more ridiculous that you didn't read the thread or even understand why this is going on.

>aqaufresh

You have to be tough and not let others walk over you
Remember Trump said he fights every lawsuit because if he just settled them everyone would sue him for money.
China is projecting power and setting a precedent for how others nations should deal with China.

You attacked multiple countries resulting in the deaths of thousands, which in turn resulted in a mass genocide of europeans via immigration because a building collapsed and a few people died.

Reminder that Chink soldiers look like they haven't exited puberty phase yet.

Context? What what they do to make other chink bitches so angry.

India is the 4th biggest military and
There can never be a all out war , its impossible because of the Himalayas, indian military excels in air & mountain warfare because of the 4 wars with Pakistan.

Taking things into consideration , India can fend of Chinese invasion and push forward faster since Tibet is very remote and far from mainland China.

as expected from westerners because prajeets seem harmless and peaceful to you guys, but what they really did was invading the chinese border for 2 months and refuse to leave, btw why don't you root for the biggest democracy on earth, why support backward dictatorship china?

>burger not understanding geopolitics
no wonder you people can be so easily tricked intro fighting wars for the jews

I read the articles.

And the thread , which has no info of importance.

Two enormous counties of aryan WASPs ready to fight over some lip smacking ooga boogas from the Guinea coast.

Kinda ridiculous.

Brazil and France once always went to war over Lobsters. Yes, lobsters.
Bonus: GUESS WHO GOT FUCKED HAHAHAHA

FRANCE!

lol I didn't attack anyone, you assume I supported Israel's expansionist wars run by the US.

>Chinese invasion
stop painting us as the aggressor dude, we just want you to fuck off, is it too much to ask?

>once always went to war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War

i meant almost*
too bad your indian stupidity can't make you understand :(

size doesn't matter if you can't supply the soldiers properly
china could reorganize overnight to make sure the war effort got everything it needed, i doubt india could do that. too much bureaucracy to ever be an effective country

Remember

Bruce Lee hates India

Don't be mad China - I just want to see and participate in WW3. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong. All that matters is that we all die.

lel

>All that matters is that we all die.
Just kys, it's faster.

China is becoming increasingly aggressive. India wants to put up a stand in some shitty country before they have to fight them on their own land.
Pretty simple really.

Did India willfully lose Pakistan & Bangladesh or not care because they're all mudslimes?

ANNEX TIBET

>10 hollywood superstars are here to tell you why you should NOT vote trump

get the fuck out fag

why do they insist on having that badge on their helmet

for what purpose

Read a book about the partition and creation of the Indian Republic.

and Bruce hates the PRC.

Any respectful Cantonese / Hong Konger has a disdain for the PRC.

british carved them up and india was left too weak to take them back

>look at digets

o-o-oh-kay imout

China is like a agreesive school bully. They bully all of their neighbors. Also this conflict is happening in happy cute kingdom of Bhutan that does not deserve to be bullied.

It's never going to result in all out war between those 2 nuclear neighbors.
I'd be more concerned about Paki's and Poo's going at it.
But if that's what they want then fuck them all.

I'm too poor to buy a gun.

Yes I have a job. 50 hours per week. Connect the dots.

Komm susser tod and all that.

too bad your shitty army couldn't handle france.

because their masters told them to do so.

yeah, they're break away states.

But India could have kept them if they wanted, I mean sure the bloodshed would have increased but they could have kept them if they wanted to.
So did they just not care because they're all Mudslimes in those regions?

So, who would win? China vs India?

>we just want you to fuck off, is it too much to ask?

Lol yet you chinks are the ones building roads in Bhutanese territory.

Also, No military infrastructure is to be built in the Dokalam tri-junction as part of the indo-china 2012 agreement.

Its ironic that your country qoutes 1890s Sikkim agreement while ignoring the others signed in the past 130 years

I'll fight for China if they give us Hong Kong.

none
both countries should nuke themselves and just cease to exist.

is this one of those "i was merely pretending to be retarded" posts?

The country that invented gunpowder against one where people still shit in the streets...

Lmao, I'd like to see that!

I admit we have much to learn to Brazil army.

eternal anglo.

She cheated on her husband

> mfw pajeets claim any superiority while their streets are full of people shitting