/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This is a thread for the discussion of all ideologies that promote property rights, individual liberty and lassez-faire capitalism. These includes (but is not limited to) anarcho-capitalism, paleolibertarianism, minarchy, objectivism and anti-leftism (i.e. physical removal, so to speak). All others are welcome to learn and debate us.
Reminder that this is a right-wing thread, so libertine degenerates ('live and let live' faggotry), open-border advocates and faux-libertarians (e.g. Gary Johnson) are not welcome here - people here recognise that property rights imply discrimination and a return to traditional, conservative values.
Although questions are welcome, many are repeated often, so it is recommended you research the basics first. Nobody here is obligated to debate with you, so try to avoid using fallacies in your arguments or creating unrealistic scenarios.

DISCORD LINK: 7UcGBmn

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/iT0Rw8PT
>Website: libertarianright.org
>Discord & Book Club: /jCVRCR3

REQUIRED READING:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary (David Friedman) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o [Open] [Open] (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard) - mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

THREAD THEME:
>hoppewave | Hans-Hermann Hoppe | physical removal - youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ [Open] [Open]
>Against the State - (Hoppewave Hans Hermann Hoppe) - youtube.com/watch?v=HLaqr3QorCw [Open] [Open]
>I need a Pinochet! - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o [Open] [Open]
>Drop it like it's Hoppe - youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM [Open] [Open]

>Libertarian General

Those fat kids that boss their moms around have a general now?

Is the ban over? Test test

Hoo boy cant wait to see all the intelligent discussions libertarians will be having

>anti-leftism (i.e. physical removal, so to speak).
>LIBERTARIAN

This board getting exponentially more retarded as the days go on.

Foods that alter your poop's color. I'll start:

Eat an entire bag of pic related, poop will be black.

>inb4 American eating an entire bag of Oreos

Most likely none since it takes more than one intelligent side for meaningful argumentation to occur.

Bow to your masters!

>> return to traditional, conservative values.
Let's see, before Regan, even before Nixon you had property tax and high rate of tax on the very rich. So by returning to traditional values you wanna tax the rich more, have massive infrastruture project and ban investment banks while enforcing heavy market regulation?

No, we mean a return to monarchy and private property natural order.

Reminder that Anarcho-Capitalism is completely abstract so it can be argued with its full force without worrying about "power level" and yet achieves and imply everything Sup Forums wants and that's why is the most heavily political idea subjected to subversion attack and shilling against.

>>No, we mean a return to monarchy and private property natural order.

>implying libertarians are right

Vote green, folks. Together we can stop autism-causing vaccines, cancer-causing GMOs, and polluting Republicans.

and why tha fuck is this woman in this general ? she is totally autoritarian when she thinks it is fine to have boarders.

>it is fine to have boarders
But only for (((Israel))).

Hey would you look at that. It's the obsessive who is desperate for attention.

This. This dumb kike whore is starving for attention from her beta orbiters.

>kike
>coalburner
>civic nationalist
get this degenerate off the board, faggot.

I was talking about you. retard.

calm down spergy boi

>coalburner
MAH SKIN
Take that flag off, faggot. God has no color.

t. beta orbiters

>no coal burner

>m-muh beta orbiter
>muh eceleb
>muh donation

She is but that's least of her problems. There is nothing wrong with it on itself.

Where's based Finnbro?

You are all clueless lowest common denominator type losers who orbit the shit out of equally clueless ideological e-celebrity leaders. How could you EVER think you're doing the right thing when this is the most accurate way of describing your "movement"?