Naming the Jew – the NBC version

You’ve probably seen this pic for CNN. After much work, here is the one for NBC. SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN.

Conclusion: (((They))) aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. NBC Universal is organized into 5 divisions, each of which is led by a Chairman. The Chairman of all 5 divisions are Jewish. The #2 position for each division is its President. 4 of the 5 divisions have Jewish Presidents. The remaining division, the News Group, instead has 3 Presidents, one for each of the news networks. 2 of those 3 are Jewish, and the remaining one has a Jewish spouse. NBC Universal is owned by Comcast, which is led by its Chairman & CEO, who is Jewish. The #2 at Comcast is the Sr. Executive Vice-President, who is also Jewish. In short, the #1 and #2 at every level and within every wing of NBC Universal is Jewish.

This time there is accompanying research definitively proving that every person is Jewish. The link is pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4),
youtube.com/watch?v=davUa7x8jWE
forward.com/fast-forward/373022/rachel-maddow-surging-msnbc-host-has-surprising-jewish-roots/
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
haaretz
archive.is/d7Oo7
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trips decides what organization should be looked into next.

Let me know if you have a better idea for the caption or any stylistic ideas. I can try to update it pretty quickly. Or feel free to mess around with it yourself. Pic related.

If anyone here is good with Wikipedia, it’d be solid if we could update some of these people’s pages to reflect that they’re Jewish. Every person in the picture is fully sourced at the link (pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4), so the heavy lifting is already done. It would more or less be copy-and-paste. If someone doesn’t have their own page (for example, an executive producer) you could just enter the fact that they are Jewish on a related page (for example, on the page for show X, you could enter “The executive producer for X is ___, who is Jewish.”).

>goyim know

ABC and CBS

look into the larger telecommunications companies like charter/comcast or whatever its called now

Fox news please

I need low res versions to post on Sup Forums
you may hate them but they do get redpilled but the filesize is too large for there.

the CEO of NBCUniversal is Steve Burke who is an Irish Catholic

What does it need to be? Under 3 mb?

You sir, are a hero for the white race and all civilization. You know that, right? It is impossible to thank you enough.

Time Warner is the exact same, :^)
Thanks CNN!

I commend you for the citations so it's easier to BTFO out of golems screaming in defense of their masters. It would be nice if such a list existed with the CNN one as well.

If a liberal finds even a single name out of hundreds that is wrong they are programmed to disregard the entire list as wrong. They're trained to shut it down.

How about looking into EU? Lots of unelected positions there full of kikes.

Yes, I am well aware. He is the one goy that stopped it from being a clean sweep. When you include NBCUniversal itself as well, then he is the only person out of those 16 individuals (representing the #1 and #2 for their respective entities) who is neither Jewish nor has a Jewish spouse.

Comcast
>Chairman & CEO: Brian Roberts (Jew)
>Sr Exec VP: David Dohen (Jew)

NBC Universal
>CEO: Steve Burke (goy)
>Vice-Chairman: Ron Meyer (Jew)

NBCUniversal Filmed Entertainment Group
>Chairman: Jeff Shell (Jew)
>President: Jimmy Horowitz (Jew)

NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group
>Chairman: Bonnie Hammer (Jew)
>President: Jeff Wachtel (Jew)

NBCUniversal Television Entertainment Group
>Chairman: Robert Greenblatt(Jew)
>President: Jennifer Salke(Jew)

NBCUniversal Sports Group
>Chairman: John Lazarus (Jew)
>President: Jon Litner(Jew)

NBCUniversal News Group
>Chairman: Andrew Lack (Jew)
>President NBC News: Noah Oppenheim (Jew)
>President MSNBC: Phil Griffin (Jewish spouse)
>President CNBC: Mark Hoffman (Jew)

Your images will live a life on their own. The more normiefriendly sarcastic ones have their uses.

Let's just go down the line include (((right winged))) organizations too like ((rebel media)))

Fox

I can’t make up my mind on this. I feel like one of the most important aspect of naming the jew is to help normies see what is (((going on))). It’s easiest to do this IMO when you pick an organization that they already hate, like CNN or MSNBC. The normie Trump supporter fucking HATES CNN. So, you say to them, “Look, you hate CNN and everyone at CNN is Jewish.” The gears start turning in that normies head.

On the other hand, if you pick an organization that a normie Trump supporter likes presently, this can backfire. If they are big Fox or Rebel Media supporters, they might find themselves defending the network and the Jews who run it. Normies don’t know that Jews are bad yet. Showing them that Jews run something that they like will only reinforce that Jews are to be trusted. On the other hand, showing them that Jews run something they currently hate will start to open their eyes. In time, they learn about what is happening and start to discern the aspects of Fox and Rebel Media that are (((troubling))) on their own.

Sargoy did a vid on the JQ we are going mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=davUa7x8jWE

Sounds like it's

Pic 2 of 2.

lol it can't be true

forward.com/fast-forward/373022/rachel-maddow-surging-msnbc-host-has-surprising-jewish-roots/
I didn't know Maddow was Jewish, but it appears so. It really is amazing, all these companies are like 50% Jewish in total and everyone in management is Jewish and over half of all the on screen people are Jewish.

Damn good work OP

You're doing God's work user.

I sometimes find that statistics do just as much work as images, and they're infinitely more useful in a conversation.
Has anyone done the legwork and crunched the numbers to get a good percentage statistic for how many yids are in these networks?
One of the strongest redpills on jews that I've found works on normies is the whole "2.2% of America, 0.5% of the world, and yet so completely overrepresented in every power position". If we can marry those numbers with a hard number on jewish nepotism in the media, that could be the push we need to influence a lot of people who already hate the media to understand (((who))) it is they really do hate.

White house et al

Is nbs left or right?

> 888
> 22
> I think this should count.
Jewish media control is one of their most blatant control methods, getting people to question it and recognize it is their death knell.
Once they can't influence public opinion anymore, their power will wane rapidly.

It's like I said, we need numbers.
If we find out that over 50% of major news network anchors are jews, then we can point out how jews are only 2.2% of the US, and how fishy that is.
Frame it like this, ~2% of the population is Native American, if the only people you saw as talking heads on the news were all redfaced featherheads, then you'd probably think something was odd about the hiring and promotion practices within each company, and about Native American Nepotism as a whole.

wew

Bump

Pic somewhat related

This. Provide the numbers in relation to the total.

Thank you. Might be a bit long winded for normies, they'd probably zone out before I finished citing the actual 1:4,620,054,353,091,400,000,000,000 odds.
The 5/10 Turner Exec, 6/11 CNN Exec, and 9/17 CNN Hosts are all very good figures, though.

Another big takeaway from this is that the US has damn near exactly as many jews as Israel

That's going by religion though, there are actually more Jews in the US than that. But their crypsis makes it hard to know for sure. I've read by race it's more like 2.5%, maybe 6 million(!) or so.

Great work user. Not to be greedy, but The Atlantic is fucking RIPE for this treatment. And it would broaden the net a bit, to the upscale magazine of record, not just TeeVee.

The Atlantic

>So, clearly, we can see why some might think that Rachel is a Jew. And some would be partly right: she does have a Jewish grandfather. But the rest of the family isn't, and Rachel was raised in a staunch Catholic household.

Just one very glaring example, these graphics always destroy themselves because they over reach super fucking hard. You can still make the same shocking graphic just telling the truth, you know. It's not like NBC is gonna run out of heebs and we need to invent some

DO THE ((((NEW YORK TIMES))))), it's the one with most potential to wake up normies since Trump keeps shitting on them all the time, and normies can see the bias. They just need a little help to see that ((((bias))))). Also many of their writers keep doing the ((((fellow white people)))) on twatter.

being a jew means absolutely nothing...

nobody can define it.. they're just left wingers. None of these people even think about judaism or moses or the torah or whatever it is judaism is about.

>nobody can define it

Except you know, the thousands of rabbinical councils across centuries, the government of Israel...
Poor damage control, echoberg.

I was thinking about doing them. It looks like a goldmine.

>being a jew means absolutely nothing...

It is, and it has tons of potential. Your CNN meme caught hard on normie social media because of CNN's anti-Trump bias, NYT is even more blatant. Spare no minor or ((((opinion)))) writer.

To make it more 'normie friendly' include the major goys as well to make it look like you aren't cherry picking. At least do that in any future news organizations.

How do you track their temple attendance? Just by the rabbi at their wedding?

I strongly support doing NYT

If Jews own the news/Hollywood and Muslims want to kill all Jews, why are the Jews using Muslims to help take down the west...are Christians more of a threat than Islams?

Chief Editorial Writer of NYT - 1860-70

Nah, almost everyone knows the NYT is a Jewish paper in a Jewish city. OP should do The Atlantic. The Atlantic is the middle-brow magazine of record, read by the educated normie classes. And its known for its WASP founding and, until recently, perspective and history. (now it is a neocon rag of Goldberg and Frum, with complimentary SJW articles written by doe-eyed interns fresh from programming U. Pointing out that The Atlantic is like 90% Jewish is a big wake up call, as it's brand reputation cashes in on its WASPY aesthetics and history.

MFW the editor in chief of America's premier haughty mag, Jeff Goldberg at The Atlantic, was born in the US but chose to serve in the Israeli military instead of our own.

nigger you stupid

Some Euronews organization

Because they are not as A to B, mono-casually retarded as you are. They manage conflict easier than you breath air.

Normies don't care much about ((((THE ATLANTIC)))) right now (they did when a jewess writer of them inmplied that Trump raped (((IVANKA)))) or something), but they do about the ((((NYT)))) with Trump still calling them out on twitter.

Rabbi at the wedding is always one easy way to figure that out and/or figure out if they are Jewish. It seems like a lot of (((socialites))), particularly in the New York area, like to take out a page in the New York Times when they get married. It’s very easy to find it on Google and then see if they had a rabbi and also learn more about their family. Once you know the family’s names (whether through a wedding announcement or otherwise), you can often find an obituary for someone from the grandparents generation. That will undoubtedly tell you all the names in the family (kids, grandkids, etc.) and oftentimes will state whether the grandparent’s funeral service was at a church or at a synagogue. Generally you only need to do that level of research when you’re looking at executives/producers. Almost anyone who is a TV host or correspondent will have stated at some point whether they are Jewish or not. Either way, it’s a lot of googling ‘ “[Insert name here]” AND “Jewish” ‘

Yeah that's not a bad idea. I've thought about doing that before. Maybe I'll see how it turns out on the next one.

Nice try, Shlomo.

>why are the Jews using Muslims to help take down the west...are Christians more of a threat than Islams?

Jews don't think too much of the long term consequences of their actions until the pogroms start happening.

I'm 500lbs and have 1 lung and I smoke 2 packs of red's a day, don't assume my air intake abilities, faggot

It's not about reaching the Breitbartians, who are already mostly primed, it's about reaching the educated middle classes, who already sense it but need a prompt to start crystallizing it. Ideally they all get done, and released every so often, as a slow trickle, though. But I think the time is ripe to go after educated normie media.

This would be my guess, unless they have just given up on Israel,since it's getting strangled, and plan to turn another western nation into jewland

>are Christians more of a threat than Islams?
Y

e

s

ISRAEL AND ISIS
>ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97

>The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

>ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632

>Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

>Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/

>Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

>Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097

>Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html

>Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/

>West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

>UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Please archive or screenshot

>haaretz com/news/world/.premium-1.605097
archive.is/d7Oo7

1,500 rabbis supporting it proves that they care about nothing but the genocide of western native born white populations, even if it will present them with huge problems themselves.

Look at how degeneration has influenced their own kin in America. They don't care about anything at all, besides killing what they deem their competition - anything with an IQ over 75 that isn't black, retarded and sub-saharan.

Top tier graphic.

>Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

>Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html

>Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930

>Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

>Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

>Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

>Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

>Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

>Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473

>ISRAEL AND SYRIAN REBELS
IDF Embraces Syrian Islamist Extremists
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/

stormfag

>Islams

No this is wrong. I wrote a book about the Jews and what they are doing and why and explain it all in full detail

Want me to put some of the chapter about this?

What book?

I just signed the publishing deal won't be on the shelves for a few months. I have given out about 30 copies of the manuscript here though trying to raise awareness. I am the one that broke the kike>Free mason>illuminati connection open. This is now becoming mainstream knowledge on chan

thanks OP.

Want me to post the chapter of the left's policies and how they are designed to destroy the nation?

You've read the Culture of Critique, I hope? What does your book add that Kevin MacDonald left out?

There is no book about this topic that drops more truth and knowledge than mine

Is that Schulz quote real? I mean how A SINGLE non-jew german can support a man who says something like that about their country? I hope it's fake.

I link it all following these people and what they have been doing for the last 6000 years right up to the present day and call them all out by name bruv. Tell what they are doing, how they are doing it, and why they are doing it. I blow open the entire network from top to bottom so even a child can understand. As I said when I first telling people here what was going on and how maybe 4 people on all of chan knew what I knew. Now almost every thread you will find numerous people that know the truth

Does your conspiratard "book" do the same as your posting, arguing by assertion? Or do you step up to pizza-gate-tier red-stringing?

I even got Sargoy to open the JQ on his YT channel and there are a team of us working to do things using the kikes tactics against them we are making this go mainstream

>conspiratard "book

go back to sleep bro you are still in the matrix and worthless

Have a compact full res version senpai

Ok, this is a fair reply, disregard my snark below. My question is that CoC is comprehensive and is an open-shut case. WHy is your book needed, what did CoC no say?

bump

You're a hero, user

Fox

lol matrix. I was reading TiJ before you were born, son. See my other reply.

What would you say to people with Jew blood who have no part in any of this, or even actively subvert it?

HITLER FUCKING WARNED US ALL OF THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

lol k sorry man. I'm sure you know what it is like dealing with sleepwalking normies
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ

Coc laid a lot of what is happening but not the network/motivation of how it is being done. I go into great detail about every last aspect of it all. I can give you a copy of the manuscript if you want to email me at [email protected]