"Hey dad, this is my boyfriend Jamal."

>"Hey dad, this is my boyfriend Jamal."

Other urls found in this thread:

shareably.net/a-dad-disowned-his-daughter-for-going-to-prom-with-her-black-friend-and-people-are-disgusted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who are you calling dad? I don;t have a daughter anymore.

Only thing I care about is his faith, my daughter won't marry no atheist

>Hi, Jamal! Nice to meet you! My daughter seems to like you, so I assume you're a great guy! I'm going to treat you with kindness and respect, unless you give me a reason not to, because unlike the autistic, tism-tinged neckbeards on a certain Chinese cartoon website, I don't judge people solely on the colour of their skin. I'm too rational, mature and emotionally well-adjusted to do something like that. Now come in! Can I get you something to drink?

and this is my ticket to asia. tell. your mother shes a whore and your brother that hitler did nothing wrong

This is my fault as your father, I should have raised you better.

+1

>Only thing I care about is his faith

Disgusting.

tpbp

>"Hello there stepdad, have you ever heard of Richard Dawkins?"

>civic christianity

Honey, what have we discussed about bringing stray animals into the house?

Sorry miss, I don't have a daughter.

"I'll make the call"

Jamal isn't going to let you suck his dick

It's moments like this that I'm glad that white people will eventually become the minority and be phased out of the gene pool.

Feel free to rage on, insecure losers.

This x10

>Gimme a forty main

Wew, so she can marry islamists?

>pic related

t. 50+ white man, who can't get any white pussy, west of Prague.

I grab his ass and give my daughter the gaze asking her what she will do...

If she was my daughter she would be prettier.

hello dad

miss me yet?

So you are glad that society will eventually collapse, and development will grind to an halt from which humanity may very well never recover from, that and overpopulation and lack of resources for medicine for so many people.

Damn, you are a real sadistic fuck.

why is my daughter dressed like a whore? She should cover up her arms and hair. Has this man made her degenerate? And BOYFRIEND? She should either be married or not. there is no such thing as a boyfriend

>implying my daughter is Hispanic
Regardless you can tell he smokes allot of weed

Keep fantasising, wog

I think I know that dock... next to military base...

kick her out of my house but only after they break up, i don't want gofundme to rescue her

At least he is not muslim.

Mmm by the way is islam one race? Do they behave the same way?

Hi nigger, this is my boomstick

*runs them over with a car*

>Good bye, figure out life on your own

I already told you I'm your mother, you white cis scum.

But who will you leech off for welfare and free healthcare?

>I'm having so much fun in college dad, thanks for your support !

And my daughter Juanita Chalupa? I dont care if (((hispanics))) race mix with blacks

Hi, sweetie. Just cleaning my shotgun. WHOOPS! Oh God, no! My daughter! BOOHOOHOOHOO!

Why is jamal running left and right dad.
Shut up and pass me the bullets.

>Can I get you something to drink?

Ay-yo mai nigga yo dautta iz gon be dranking deeze nuts, forreal yuur huur me.

lol I pity you
if you have money, everything is better and cheaper here.
You don't know what you are missing

The only proper men in this tread! And it pains me to be a fucking anglo.
But the men is right! Take responsabilty for not educating your childs

Moments like these make me happy that I grew up in a hardcore Eastern European household.

It's been hammered away at my sisters that bringing anything other than an American White boy or smart Eastern Euro is grounds for shunning them out of the family.

Are you wearing a giant buttoned shirt, shorts and sandals with socks?

Oh look it's a FUCKING JEW here to defend mongrelizing.

I wanted to travel there one day because I heard it was dirt cheap and there's great shit to be seen. Best time of year to go?

>not aborting daughters before you have one

>parents told you they'd disown you if you liked men or black people
same

fucking pajamas, it's 11pm m8
those types are more in the beach areas

Right now it's the rainy season, also everyone is still technically the period of mourning, although it's not as bad as a bit ago. The rain and storms here are pretty serious so keep that in mind.
October or November would be good, it'll be interesting to see what happens when the mourning period ends
But yeah, you can get a big bowl of delicious soup on the street, chicken, duck, etc, for a dollar or so
living is cheap

Why does she have a tumor atop her head?

This. I never meet better Christians than Africans. To be honest i would prefer black son in law to a modern white.

>not taking out the race traitor first

Nice try, Shlomo.

Poland NO!

Pack yo shit and get your slut ass out!

Doesn't that Bishop say Islam should be eradicated and the Pope should retake Constantinople?

break up with the nigger or say goodbye for your inheritance

Only black Christians care about Christ anymore. If we want to survive we NEED to bring them in.

>disowns daughter
shareably.net/a-dad-disowned-his-daughter-for-going-to-prom-with-her-black-friend-and-people-are-disgusted/

*tosses welfare onto raft*

Fucking lost.

The only things I care about is the well-being of my offspring and whether or not he and I get along. So long as Jamal doesn't inflict harm upon my flesh and blood and so long as he isn't rude or unkind towards myself or those I care about, I won't have any reason to dislike him. Pride is a sin after all.

even without talking about niggers. I live in a college town and every time I fuck a college girl in the dorm her parents pay for I think wow, what cucks.

Hello Jamal, this is my shotgun Darlene.

Lol, your shotgun is only "woman" in your life, faggot.

Listen hoe, I know you like to get your pussy beat up real bad. I know what you watch, I've seen your internet history. But is your sub/humiliation fetish really so strong that you need to "date" this big dick chimp? Listen. No just be quiet. Listen if you really need a rough dicking this bad just buy a damn dildo. Don't waste your time with this ape, jesus christ listen to him try to communicate. Ey yo bix nood mofugga.
>he comes at me and I punch him, knocking him out in one dick and making my daughter slightly wet in the process because thats the kind of girl she is as a nigger whore
>her suprised, embarassed expression comes from this wetness, not from the violence which she has seen plenty of times already at parties with Jamal
>pauses briefly, reflecting on my actions
I didn't want it to be like this
>lights cigar
>sighs
>pulls out gun and double taps him in the face in self defense
Daughter, I'm sorry about your boyfriend nvm im done wasting my time writing this

> Why are people turning away from christianity?!?

>he comes at me and I punch him, knocking him out in one dick
Dick = hit

It's moments like this that I'm not too upset whites will die out, since creatures like you will have to live in a world without whites. Unfortunately you will all die out due to evolving STD:s, so you won't get to suffer very long.

He just might. Dindus have very low standards, and they probably can't distinguish a numale from a landwhale.

And this is my elephant gun. Now you have 1 second to leave before you're violating the NAP.

Freudian penis

fpbp
/thread

And here we can clearly see a brilliant example of the infamous so called "Australian shitposting", which disappeared when China invaded Australia.

And you're out of the house, the family support network and inheritance. Goodbye please don't come again.

Becouse they are faggots, that's why. I don't give a shit what color people are, God in their hearts has no color. Only retards worship their skin color.

this

Fpbp

It's sad that only black people today can see Christ. It makes you ashamed to be white sometimes.

Try to be nice, wait for the night and do what the webm shows

BTW does anyone know the movie?

> Chinese cartoon website

kek

>Not a Vietnamese landmine defusing board

>Only retards worship their skin color.
You anti-fascists and civic nationalists are so fucking stupid that it's just insane. How are you STILL able to misconstrue everything about our arguments? Skin color IMPLIES other things. Just like horns, fur and claws imply things. Would you happily marry a giraffe? Would you let your daughter marry a rhino? If not, you're a shallow bastard who worships his pathetic nails, thin skin and non-existent fur.

Do you see? If the creature has a fur, it's likely some animal. Maybe dangerous. Certainly far stupider. If the creature has a black skin, it's likely an African. Maybe dangerous, certainly far stupider.

You seem to think people on alt-right treat skin-color like eye-color or hair-color. You think it's just as insignificant, but it's not. Skin color is a clear manifestation of something far more important. We're not against dark color. Some of us tan in the sun, after all. We are against certain dangerous life forms.

Did she got shoot in the cooch?

YEE

Nah dude, I'm messing with you. That combination of clothing is the official pedophile uniform.

maybe the first time i ever feld bad for a negro.

>civic nationalists
Civic nationalists are faggots. I don't worship state, nation or whatever else they might. I only Gloryfy God Himself and refuse to live with people who don't. And yeah, there are some dengerous animals out there that need to fuck off, retards who are willing to attack Christians for example.

>thinking whites being a minority is a fantasy
Enjoy the reality that you will live long enough to see it cracker