What will happen to the Republican Party when the majority if Americans soeak Spanush as their primary language?

What will happen to the Republican Party when the majority if Americans soeak Spanush as their primary language?

The Turner Diaries

What?

Simple, America turns into another third-world Latin-American country and Canada will be dealing with illegal "Americans" crossing their borders.

muh principles

won't happen.

Ideology is what matters, I don't care about the so-called browning of america

LOL bitch is looking fat as fuck.

You are wrong and reality has and is showing you are wrong.

THICC

I hope you deport every latin american and fix this situation.English its a part of your culture,and it shouldnt be removed(also its pretty much easier to learn and sounds better)

go to bed Soros

do you know that in spanish is impossible to be gender-neutral ? i'll let that sink...

>> based language

Biology is the root
Culture is the flower

There's a reason the middle east, africa, and asia never generated the amount of prosperity that the west did.

Samba is brazilian

The fact that the objects have a gender makes the language pretty much stupid

>>found your flag, faggot.

>Year 1910, European continent
>What will happen to Germans when the majority of Austrians speak Czech as their primary language?
Demographics is a rough estimate of the way things might go, and it is about as reliable as stock tips you get from /biz/.

No,Im not from Catalonia.And their language(catalan) its pretty much stupid than spanish and sounds gay.They also have pronouns for objects,and something more stupid and impossible to learn called "pronoms febles"

>Spanush

Also who's the american slut trying to cosplay as as a brazilian slut?

that's rihanna.

Really? she got fat as fuck.
Probably too many burgers.

The republicans will adapt to the change. Most hispanics are way more conservative then whites on average so this can only make them get elected easier.

>Most hispanics are way more conservative then whites on average

This is a fucking lie!

judging by that pic i wouldn't complain.

>What will happen to the Republican Party when the majority if Americans soeak Spanush as their primary language?

Seems like you're having enough problems as is with English, buddy.

Mexicans will end up the job the spanish conquistadoures couldn't finish.

ps. Since when did rihanna get so fat?

Since when is she so thicc?

I feel somewhat less pessimistic about the situation in Europe, knowing the New World will remain hardcore christian in the coming centuries.

On the one hand Russia and on the other America, both being christian will bode bad for the Muslims that seek to make Eurasia their own.

If usa becomes spanish then the cartels and cocaine farmers will take over all aspects of politics making the US as corrupt as Mexico.

Shes got herpes bra, everyone thinks Chris was a wife beater etc. Yet if a bitch lied and gave you herpes, you would prolly clock her too. That's what that whole thing was about, she gave him herpes. Have fun with that all you want.

We nuke it.

I believe this story, and while I agree for the most part but I probably would have limited myself to a jab-cross-uppercut

lol i can here them screaming now

kek

>soeak Spanush
As long as English is tough as the default language in public school, there is not danger of that happening.

pls nuke it now, Ivan
I am tired of the wait.

this thicc meme is going too far. She used to be skinny until "uhhng thicc" became a thing. Fuck this meme. Thin rules all.

>do you know that in spanish is impossible to be gender-neutral
They certainly are trying here with pushing bullshit like "latinx"

They're socially conservative but a majority still vote for gibs, just like niggers actually

>Kangz in America are forced to learn spanish and spanish history
> now they LARP as Kangzquistadors or Amerindians and shiet

what happened