Unite the Right UPDATE

So this morning apparently the demonstration had its permit to protest in Lee Park revoked for no good reason. The rally organizers say they're going ahead with the demonstration anyway.

Meanwhile, news sources (link at bottom) are projecting 2000-8000 people total, including demonstrators and counter demonstrators.

If you were on the fence about going, fucking man up and go. We need EVERYONE at this thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

richmond.com/news/virginia/charlottesville-says-permit-for-unite-the-right-will-be-approved/article_475201b0-c6d5-588f-9641-d7821bfcff56.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3OT3qcquat4
nbc29.com/story/36081224/airbnb-cancels-bookings-for-unite-the-right-charlottesville-rally-attendees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link
richmond.com/news/virginia/charlottesville-says-permit-for-unite-the-right-will-be-approved/article_475201b0-c6d5-588f-9641-d7821bfcff56.html

Bump you faggots this is more important than cuck and e celeb threads

Bump
I'll be there

Yeah. If they ever do one that isn't like far away, i will totally go. Hit me with that stream 4 sure.

LONG LIVE SCOOPISTAN

There are people coming all the way from California. Stop making excuses, bitch

Ill be out of the country but I know Chicago is sending down a contingent. I unironically hope this starts the hot war.

bump

I have a wife and kid. I literally don't have the time or money to take a week off of work, pay 200 to drive/fly out of state, just to see Dicky Spencer and the rest of the autistic right.

It unironicaly might dude. 1000 of us, a few thousand them, and that's going off the lower estimates that have been made. This is going to be huge, all over the MSM on Monday

>Unite the Right
>Dick Spencer and a bunch of literally-who's

Is this really the best "right" America has to offer?

This will become one of those threads.

I'm going.
bring something to cover your face in the event of tear gas

Helmet is a must. They've admitted they're bringing bottles filled with concrete. I wonder if they're setting it or want corrosive concrete dust to fill the air?

Lets cover our poster in the iconography of histories losers and memes popular with middle schoolers

They will definitly take our plight seriously!

bump

I'm going almost entirely for Augustus Invictus. That dude's the real deal.
But you're right, I'd like to see people with a larger following. Maybe Stefan or some Mises Institute folks, but they're too tame to go toe-to-toe with antifa
Maybe if this gets some publicity we'll see something more pointed in the future.

I'll be doing my part digitally and monitoring social media to help navigate those on the ground and screengrabbing ANTIFA for POS ID.
Anyone not attending should do the same.
Let's fuck these communists in the mouth.

>Lets cover our poster in the iconography of histories losers and memes popular with middle schoolers

Why do you think the Kids are Alt-Right?

Meant for

Maybe this whole thing is a false flag?

Make it look like it's just kids and nazis, rather than people with genuine grievances.

TINY HANDS

Augustus is a hack dude. He changes his accent and identitt like a chameleon. He speaks well tho

Fug guess I should bring a helmet. Any word on whether Cville PD will stand down or actually arrest the antifags?

I know that I'll be there!

the commies won. get over it

>belongs to a cult started by an occultist-magician hack
>openly supports eugenics
>claims it's his duty to start a civil war, and that he will move to the wilderness, only to bring revolution upon his return
>changes his name to Augustus motherfucking Invictus

he's right on many policy points, but god damn if he's not a top-tier edgelord

I wish I could come support him.

God Bless Augustus Invictus

Let me guess, the Cops will be disarmed too or given meme weapons just so the lefties can cause damage with out fear of retaliation. Charlottesville is a hot bed of white self hatred.

M8 there's gonna be thousands on each side, the police that are there will be understaffed. It's very likely that the police will be unable to stop antifa even if they tried.

Wew. So we're fucked? I'm going either way I don't really care

Not true. The police could begin to fire live ammunition into the white self hatred crowd and once several hundred self haters were down and dying the rest would run away. They could kill even more if somebody gave them machine guns for the up close fighters and sniper support for over watch and targeted shooting.

Only a self hating white society that nerfs its law enforcement doesn't think a few well armed men can destroy a larger poorly armed crowd.

No matter if you like the speakers or not, the point of this rally is to defend white history from being destroyed. Every white monument they take down is direct threat to white culture.

At least some men are willing to risk their jobs, families, and lives by protesting what is obviously white genocide.

Agreed, that guy and most of the people there are utter morons and not the right kind of people to lead our nation to liberty for all.

That being said, I believe the permit to protest issued on 1791 hasnt been revoked.

>not commander cantwell
dude who is throwing the event says they'll be there.

holy shit i live near im gonna try and come

Yeah the whole fake southern accent thing throws me off, and the fact that he's in a Crowley cult is pretty strange too, but you can't deny that the man is invested in the cause.
His interviews/impromptu stuff isn't so good, but his prepared speeches are certainly some of the most inciting on the right. He's one of the few people galvanizing action instead of just talking. I respect that.

I got your permit right here famalam

Try to come in a group. Could be dangerous for stragglers or those coming and going alone

Dont be like that. He supports you like a moderate muslim supports isis.
Its not entirely bad. If I could go I would too but I would probably get dicked around atbthe border

Why would I go to an event with a bunch of alt lite cucks?

I thought the feds will be giving the city extra support since it's a public park?

Holy shit how'd I pass over his name!
Cantwell is another man who knows what must be done. He's an overly aggressive bastard steeped in Hoppe, he's exactly what we need.

i live like 30minutes away and i will bring some freinds

Nah, it's just that any conservative polished enough to not be a complete embarrassment has a decent shot of winning public office, so they don't hang out with nerds like Spencer

Bump and go. We will be with u in spirit

If his prepared speeches are so much better than his normal speech, and he seems like a wacko personally, that is a huge red flag for controlled op.

There's estimated to be over 1000 counter protestors. This is going to be absolute chaos.

Also dumping some dank posters.

Because its unite the right. That means anything right of crazy should at least support the idea.
Dont do the divide and conquer for them.

Same, I would go, but I have to finish uni without being blacklisted. NoVA here, send help.

>Charlottesville
I really hope CWC notices and gets upset, like when Trump won.

Oh boy that poster is pretty good

I sense bloodshed tbqhwyfamalam

Fucking this. Everyone who can make it, make it. We need all the men we can get.

And dress well and behave in a disciplined manner.

Who gives a fuck? It's going to be the biggest rally the right has ever had.

>Richard Spencer.

Why would I want to support a CIA plant who wants Communism in his country?

>Muh "he wants a white ethno state!"

Go watch his interviews, he goes full retarded when confronted about how he'll achieve this and why he wants it done.

He's just as bad as (((them))) but you morons just grasp onto anything you think sounds good, Spencer is WEAKENING the right with what he's doing, he's playing by (((their))) rules and makes EVERYTHING about identity politics.

You're all being played by a CIA Shill and you're too attached to YOUR narrative of him that you can't even open your eyes and see how retarded the guy actually is.

Have a bump

Im on the other side of the country but i support the cause. There will be good live streams for sure.

Wear face masks.

I'm skeptical of that, I prefer to give hun benefit of the doubt based on his career.
His law office has defended neo-Nazis who were (naturally) lambasted unfairly by the press. He's risked career for shit like that.
It's more likely he's just a weird dude who likes to have prepared arguments. I'm not inclined to start a witch hunt.

>TINY HANDS

Are you a wamen, as men don't care a lot about a presidents dick size, if the myth is true?

Bumping this shit.

Plenty of us going are students. Wear a ballcap and sunglasses, don't do anything stupid, don't give an interview, and you won't get doxxed.

True, we can't afford to be self-destructively paranoid, but I'd be wary nonetheless. If the 'neo-nazis' were skinheads, then we're being dragged into fighting lost causes.

Of course, there is also the possibility that only weirdos and autists are willing to come out as far-right nowadays. God knows I wouldn't say most of what goes on here, unless an actual race war breaks out.

What about Nuremberg?

>tumblr_mh31ysGa321qza49co(...).png
>tumblr
Is that really the best D&C comment you can come up with? S A D !

>Why would I go to an event with a bunch of alt lite cucks?

If you had been a man, you would have gone there and put the cucks in their place?

But the truth is that it's you that are the scared little cuck, that is fine with wanking in the corner, while the men act.

EXPLAIN THIS ATHEISTS

Soon.

This, too many people are like.
>I aint going, its just cringe
These people wouldn't go to anything so it doesnt really matter.

Guys, also make sure to dress decently and take care of your appearance. There's going to be a fuck ton of publicity and we need to come out looking like the good guys, not grubby, ugly skinheads.

Post WWII.

It's a shop, but this is not.

>EVERYTHING about identity politics.
Guess what lead, the future is going to be identity politics. Take a look at Tweets the major of Chancellorsville tweeted. Of course there should be concerned from white Americans.

That is exactly why I am not going, I'm a fat manlet. That being said I'm going to be screengrabbing antifa faggots and trying to identify them.

No, but the recent problems at google highlights that people don't want to lose their jobs.

Imagine being the father and watching your adopted nigger sons growing up and never are going to accept him as dad.

Don't, it's illegal in Virginia.

Viel Feind, viel Ehr, so we don't have to see it as a bad thing that there are too many cucks.

Bad for society, but good for the Alt-Right.

PS vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=3OT3qcquat4

Augustus Invictus is a racemixer I believe. I can't find it anymore but the pic used to exist of he and his wife and kids, his wife is this dark looking mestizo, and his kids are all brown. He isn't /ourguy/, hes just a libertarian who wants values or something.

them niggers need to know the white man is in charge, and we're gonna cut taxes if we want

>Lee Park

who tf has two surnames for a name
I'm sure you can't do that even as a gook

the permit wasn't revoked they just gave them a permit for a different park and said it is because too many people are going.

Nope. Antifa are paper tigers. Knock a few of them out and they will scatter like roaches

The rally is still going to happen in Lee Park though. All the city did was give a heckler's veto. Something that has no power.

Airbnb were also fags and canceled the reservations of like 90 people

nbc29.com/story/36081224/airbnb-cancels-bookings-for-unite-the-right-charlottesville-rally-attendees

I will be going, I have no excuse not to.

To the antifa and leftoids monitoring these threads, do not come unless you wish to be removed physically.

Digits and there will be multiple deaths

lol just stop.
>this guy one time did something we don't like. gas'em
sure thing commie

God I love these edits of him

what is it with the racemixing thing? they're saying it about everyone.

>monuments to traitors who fought for a foreign power against the USA

God damn right I'm goin!

So marrying racemixing with beaners is cool?

>Airbnb were also fags and canceled the reservations of like 90 people

It's an interesting conundrum to see right wingers who claim businesses should be able to refuse service to anyone they want be faced with a reality where businesses from hotels to search engines to cake bakeries refuse them service for who they are.

Why do you squeal when this is the reality you asked for?

Same goes for your free speech arguments, that companies can ban whatever they want. Yet when you're the target you whine incessantly and some of you (Bannon) even suggest turning major corporations into utilities to prevent this. Suddenly the mask drops and you're just more commies.

Bumping this thread.
Wish I could be there. Take care out there gentlemen

yeah, it is.

>Why do you squeal when this is the reality you asked for?
But its not Mohamed. Businesses can't discriminate against fags and trannies for example.