(((Youtube Gay Propagandal))) 21M views Edition

In a Heartbeat
youtu.be/2REkk9SCRn0

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

21M views and over 1M likes? Shit... Harram filth is truly harram filth

>inb4 faggits yelling "xDdddd ADAM AND EVE LOLOL YOU STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE SO MAD XddDdd BAKE MY FUCKING CAKE!!!

Stop giving the video more views by spamming this thread every couple of hours. Faggy cartoons will remain faggy.

People's responses won't change. Gay flags will still baitpost and some pence memes will be sprinkled in every now and then.

"Realisator : Beth David"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Let's hooktube it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

Because they obviously throttled the likes and views as well as removed most dissenting comments.

Well, yeah, sure.

If you removed hedonism from gays they'd be pretty normal. Problem is the hedonism is the trigger for their "sexuality" which is no more a sexualitiy than eating a sandwich is.

Clearly this was not made by a gay, and more than likely some sort of fujoshi Westerner fetishising the condition.

Thumbs down

>tfw finally get messaged by a guy who isnt a creep
>it's a left wing beardo
I guess it's time to become asexual

I was wondering why Pixar got so shit recently. At least now I know the answer. Another great company brought down by the Jews. What pisses me off is that nobody in the US gives a fuck about someone's sexuality anymore, this propaganda is completely unnecessary.

>le based Generation Zyklon

To be fair homosexuality is absolutely not getting back in the bottle. People are far too laissez-faire when it comes to homos. I mean, I too really don't give a shit if two people of the same sex got together, just don't be a fucking degenerate sex-crazed hedonist. Trouble is, the "gay lifestyle" is centred around getting yer tip sucked by countless men.

(you)

I thought it was cute :S

That was so cute.

This should have way more dislikes based on the amount of dissenting comments.

It's true. My criticizing comments were suspiciously only visible to me. The likes are also too high- the view count was inflated early on.

They should really thank Sup Forums for all of the views

I wanted to test Adnauseum.
This was on the home page, "It will do" I said.
Can't even fuck with multinational corporation without having gay propaganda.

These sick and disgusting degenerates will not stop until they own the minds and souls of every innocent child. They have almost won. Lord have mercy on us all. I pray that God would have mercy and allow some of us to be saved and turn the West around.

yeah its fucking adorable.
pretty awesome animation, young love etc etc
but then you gotta slap yourself in the face and remember what it breeds, what its not and how it works.
in the end homosexuality cant and wont integrate in hetero society, you cant have both because in short its too fucking volatile and serves no purpose.

Islamificaton YESS

>Gay Propaganda

BULLSHIT!
All Disney and Pixar have EVERT made are Heterosexual norm movies. Can the Gay community have ONE gay prince/princess??
Just ONE!!!
I am sure that will not "make gay" all children in America is there is an ACTUAL Gay Disney Princess!!!!

>homosex is bad, this propaganda will turn our children and frogs gay even though I have no proof for it

about the gist I got from your comment

>Homosexuals are totally normal ration parts of nature
>What you disagree?
>LET ME CRAM IT DOWN YOUR CHILDREN'S THROATS UNTIL THEY START VOMITING UP RAINBOW DNA

Why is it such a strong urge with these deviants to spread their message to kids?

Can't we have at least ONE Disney foot fetish movie?

All the movies have lover about feelings, but completely exclude the toe loving community!

>le gay people are a le fetish meme
XD XD XD!!

nice memes

love is love, dont care if you do or dont for starters, what i care about is adult relationships and their purpose in society.

so far homosexuality has shown 0% ability to sustain anything of value, children, peacefull life, morals etc etc.
its volatile, its a way of life that just burns away.
im for freedom, go ahead and do it whatever you like, dont shove it down people throats and name it what its not tho.

that's a fetish you fucking idiot

>ONE Disney foot fetish movie

What?, "Tangled" was not foot fetish enough for you?

I thought it was cute... don't see a problem with this.

Heterosexual life is centered around pumping as much seed as you can into countless cunts...

>0/0 gay men I know have no morals and don't sustain anything of value (???), it's simply just bad and their lives just burn away etc etc

riveting argument chap

In any case, this isn't shoved down anyones throat, it's the internet, if you don't like it just click away or turn your neck 90 degrees from the monitor

>talking about personal experiences like it matters
what are statistics, culture , evidence in plain sight.

>gay propaganda isnt shoved down anyone's throat
>just look away

now i know im being baited , have a (You) , time to sleep now.

Big mistake. Faggots are disgusting at unconscious level (see studies). If they went with lesbians their promotion would be going smooth as butter. Instead they are pissing against wind.

It needs parodies of the ginger faggot getting the shit beaten out of him by school bullies.

chill

Someone call Mike Pence