Why are trump niggers so scared of these comics?

Everytime I see them posted around their hugbox they scream for mods like the whiney bitches they are.

So fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/169134/3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Malaysian Mike STILL trying to shill his shitty comics
sage, report, hide

bump
interested what the trump nigger sissies have to say about this

>please report this guy is hurting my bitch feelings
not your safe space dumbfuck
go fucking hang yourself

FUCK OFF MIKE

not your safe space nigger lover
also go kill yourself for saging Sup Forums oc

Mike, honestly, are you not aware OP can't bump his own threads? Fucking moron

s a g e d

Fuck off Mike.

threads at page 1 dumb nigger
go fucking hang yourself for saging Sup Forums OC btw you fucking whiney bitch

whats wrong nigger lover?
scared?

I actually liked your comics until you decided to start acting like a sjw faggot during the HWNDU season.

BABY DICK MALAY JUNGLE GOOK

HOWS IT FEEL HAVING DIRTY POOP COLORED SKIN AND A TINY ASIAN PECKER LMAO

social media purged anything that's slightly right leaning after trump won.
its stupid to keep spouting right leaning stuff on social media when they're on the warpath to kill anyone who's a nazi.

let that salt flow pussy bitch nigger lover

Wow, I honestly thought these comics were decent; but now that I see Mike is just a neoliberal scam-artist libtard, I will no longer support him.

Pretty sure maldraw told you to go fuck your mother and go hang yourself. Only those got raped by him calls him mike, you fucking asshurt nigger lover

when these racist retards realoze their god and savior is actually black i hope they implode or die
if they cannot accept universal love
fuck racism

Mike the kike at it again.
sage

dont sage Sup Forums oc nigger lover
hurry up and go fucking hang yourself already

>no integrity

kill yourself, mike

work smart, not hard dumbass

you go fucking kill yourself for saging Sup Forums oc nigger lover

We love you Christchan!!!!! You are always welcome on Sup Forums. Don't let these niggers and kikes get to you.

get triggered pussy bitch trump niggers

bump

Show your geo-location.

still at it huh
still mad
drop the hate, mike

Show flag mike,

go fucking hang yourselves for saging Sup Forums oc dumb nigger lovers

fuck off mike
>in all fields

I will send the author of these comics a $200 donation if you show me your real flag

Show your real flag you little faggot, it takes you 2 years to make $36 Hahahaha, did you have to sell a family member to get that?

>wanting to trigger your bitch pussy ass even more
are you sure thats what you want you fucking nigger lover?

Why won't you show your flag? Don't you want Maldraw to get some money to keep making comics?

Learn to speak proper English, you rice nigger. You're a coward, that will never make a dime off your shitty comics. An 80 year old grandma with arthritis can draw better. Get a real job you NEET faggot.

Fuck off with your shifty comic, you Malay piece of shit.
>Everytime I see them posted
You mean "everything I post them" because you're the only one that does. And of course people get mad at you shilling your crap here.

Show flag.

>I get mad when someone shill their oc here
I dont see anyone getting mad when the e celeb parasites do that.
are you sure its not because MAldraw told you to go fuck your whore mother nigger lover?

theres donations on patreon nigger lover.
why are you so mad? did me telling you to go fucking hang your pathetic aspie self for saging Sup Forums oc made you to permanently chimp out when you see these comics?

go fucking hang yourself lmao
these comics will always trigger your bitch nigger lover ass as long as Sup Forums exists

Why do you keep reiterating that it's "Sup Forums OC"? You sound like a fucking broken record.

why do you keep saging the thread?
you sound like youre full of salt

go hang yourself btw nigger lover.

its malaysia
he's a fucking faggot who shills his cartoons here

He obviously isn't very good at shilling it. Everyone tells him to fuck off and he rages at them.
Why wouldn't I sage you Mike?

>He obviously isn't very good at shilling it. Everyone tells him to fuck off and he rages at them.
its because he's been shilling them for like two years already
constant bitching and whining that no one gives him good-boy shekels on patreon

Hey OP. Show us your real flag please.

why cant you bump it nigger lover leaf?
youre pissed at this thread or something?
or youre pissed i told you to fuck your mother?
been two years of asspain now you retard nigger lover

When your nigger lover ass got so autistically triggered by it, its no longer "shilling", nigger lover

>donations on patreon
you got $30, you can't even afford to fill up the gas tank in the car that you don't have you jungle monkey kike. your art is so shit it can't even get you out of poverty, you should just kill yourself

Puts a huge grin on my face seeing you get rattled from sages.

classy

puts a huge grin on my face your gayass safe space are being fucked by a single thread of these comics.
go hang yourself leaf. everyone knows youre grinding your teeth at the existence of this thread

Literally who is Mike?

also, saged

youre triggered to post anime reaction pics in the thread because the mods didnt give a fuck about your gayshit report
you should go kill yourself

the fuck you want to sage this thread for, dumbass nigger?
sharing Sup Forums oc is always nice to do

Show us your real flag please.

not if the OC is shitty weeaboo tryharding. Fucking LOOK at that face! It's probably drawn with a bic pen for fucks sake! Look at that symmetry! It's trash, Mike. Your art hurt my feelings because it was garbage.

sauce

This art looks.......
eh

>inb4 next chapter she has a battle with Based black man but ultimately loses and takes the BBC and gets pregnant with a mixed baby.

Its maldraw, you stupid fuck. Mike is the guy that told you to go fuck your stupid ass whore mother and told you to go fucking hang yourself.

So ashamed of our own past.

SAVAGE

hyperdimension neptunia

it still looks really bad, Mikey boy

I actually like your work, Mike. Keep it up, just don't shill it over at /ptg/ though.

>2017
>still having maldraw threads
what has it been 2-3 years now? give it a fucking rest

I was interested for a moment but only because I thought it was about Chrischan.

You realize that the OP fucked us over numerous times to try and get money from lefties and now comes here begging for shekels, right?

I honestly don't care. There isn't an "us" here. Never has been. If he just keeps shilling down to a minimum, especially in generals, then I don't really have a problem with him. That's just my opinion.

learn to draw or fuck off, Mike
also quit shilling your shit

He won't keep it to a minimum though, he's literally autistic

this lets recap
>reporting RWSS threads
>reporting hwndu
>reporting sarah scribbles threads
>shitting up /ptg/ althoug who fucking cares about that
>getting /qa/ to brigade report every off topic thread thats fun see top 3
>coss linking hundreds of his threads from twitter to here
>any time we attmept to dox or raid he warns them. see george cicerello and others
>destroys any chance of ever having Sup Forums draw threads.

anything else i miss?

Lol omg your sooo lame
>i want to see what makes drumpties mad
>not your safespace fags

Like do you just regurgitate everything you read on twitter feed/pol threads to make yourself look like "one of the guys"? Have a little fucking creativity and atleast try to come up with your own insults you nigger. Do you think we notice how much of a summerfag you are?

best thing to do is not respond to i and just laugh about his patreon donation amount and silly doodles until he fucks off

The first couple of chapters were OK.

His insults remind me of an angry pajeet manlet.

Who's hurting (you), Mike?

He's an angry flip manlet so it's close enough

nhentai.net/g/169134/3/

its fun to see the stupid salty fucks screaming stomping the floor due to flashbacks of maldraw telling them to go hang themselves.
it never ends, i bet 10 years from now the same dumbfuckers will still respond the same.

show us your real flag fucker

pajeet manlets make you laugh and you welcome them more.
this thread however is raping your ass dumb leaf nigger. thats why you sage and reported the thread like some salty bitch.

>tfw no (not literal)loli vampire to dom me

this, he is also the one who made and spammed all those shitty Hillary pepes during the election (CTR was actually almost entirely Mike's shitposting). pic related is proof. Malaysian Mike is a crazy bipolar shill looking to scam people

ask nicely dumb nigger.
ask me real fucking nice and ill may consider it.
ask me like im trump

most of the flags that posted those hillpepes are american and canadian flags you fucking retard

he

upset that you've been exposed, maldraw? we KNOW who you are and what you do. there is not a single person on Earth that respects you because you're a weasel. you come here and call us niggers and then go back to twitter and talk about how you think racism is bad, you're a bonafide cuckold. cry to dad's dick forever mike

MALAYSIA MIKE

TAKE OFF YOUR REBEL FLAG AND SHOW YOUR MALAYSIAN ONE

PS YOUR COMICS SUCK DICK

Now Mike, is that anyway to convince me to give you shekels? Maybe if you were nicer, I might consider it.

someone should just report him to the malay authorities for blasphemy for that one comic where christ chan cuts off that muslim pigs head

social media belong to the libs
what are you talking about stupid fuck calling people niggers there

show us that flag kangaroo fucker
i want to laugh at your bitch ass

Mike, I've just reported you to the Malaysian authorities for your haram Comics.

May Allah have mercy on your soul

your 5 posts of pure unadulterated asspain tell me its more fun to rape your ass telling you to go hang yourself with these comics instead of playing around with your pathetic degenerate ass

imagine being as paranoid as maldraw thinking everyone who mentions calling the sharia police is an aussie.
sad!

>cowtits
groace

some wombat fucker did that a couple of months ago.
i only lost my sides
kill yourself nigger lover, maybe that'll happen in your fantasy land

Post more, I'm horny

If you show us your flag in ONE post I will give your OC a Kickstarter of five thousand dollars

I guess you won't be getting any of my shekels Mikey. Was it too difficult to control your anger for one post?

imagine being as paranoid as this nigger lover leaf thinking everyone who posts these comics is the guy who raped his poor whore of a mother
sad!