When and why did black people start becoming so condescending towards whites?

When and why did black people start becoming so condescending towards whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The moment you gave equality to them

Yeah right, france has had blacks for thousands of years

Obama codified this shit.

as my grandfather always said, "the wogs start at Calais"

negro feet are so ugly.

Largely the last two decades of telling them they deserve something for nothing. This has actually hurt them and set them back more than anything but envy and greed for what others work for is what the left sows for support.

When we lost our balls.
It's the law of nature.

When hWhite men became pussified

When they realized that everything they had ever accomplished was only because of white culture and inventions.

I'm white and I'd still worship those

Amurican should be nuked

Umm, no sweetie.

I'm getting a fungal infection just reading this thread. Could you stop posting pictures of these animals? Thx.

yes, love. boyfeet are superior in every way.

The ones below will always envy the ones above

With the technology we created?

When America stopped being WASP- and German-dominated and let Jews tell them and the rest of the Western World how to feel/think thus opening themselves up to cultural degradation.

Faggot.

when Obamas CIA started cherry picking videos of black criminals getting shot out of context and making them go viral to distract from the fact that ISIS is the proxy army for democrats and they're continual, genocidal slaughter of hundreds of thousands of peaceful christians, muslims and kurds.
Notice the trayvon shooting and media outrage coincided with Jihadists flooding over from the Turkish boarders and raping and executing every living thing theY came across.
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
Its hard to blame the blacks for it. The NSA/CIA has the mind control tech and psychological profiles to make easy puppets out of them

Yes Amurica a nation of sodomites nigger lovers and fat mongrels

be nice or i wont ever show you my soles again

Kill yourself subhuman sodomite freak

their*

im on your side, dickhead. just because i realised that women are completely devoid of character and probably dont have souls, doesnt mean i am a degenerate. on the contray, i am enlightened.

This will be ignored because Sup Forums is completely ignorant of how media and the intelligence agencies are one and the same.

Nice flag coward

My flag is better than yours

I hate spooks and their dirty feet

What's the proof

>This will be ignored because Sup Forums is completely subverted by kikes
ftfy.
the redpill in that post originated here in 2012 when Sup Forums was still dedicated to actual happenings instead of whatever the fuck goes on here now

Women voting rights

Proof you kike shill?

America was never german.

>call out kike proxy army
>kike calls me a shill
how much did you get paid for this ((you))

i love nazis

did obama actually formally enact the indefinite detention of citizens without trial?
LOL what a disgusting traitor

>being black

I blame the niggers because they werent able to see past themselves and went all in embracing it.
Other than that point though, you are correct to a startling accurate degree.
Also un agenda 21

Proofs?

if niggers werent once white then how come there soles and palms are white?
check mate atheists

>t, kik retard asking for proof that yellow snow is actually piss

>you are correct to a startling accurate degree.
i've been here for far too long. Now that the happening threads and repilling has been replaced with kike subversion and incompetence i still can't leave

That's exactly what a kike WOULD say