>thinks he is white
>doesn´t work out
Lmaoing @ you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yerEMDGPtAU
ghostbin.com/paste/fsbxp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already on it, lad.

Recommend Solgar for vitamins and minerals and getting an Aqua Punch Bag for cardio and fighting gains.

LOL
O
L

>gets a .45 center mass
so much for your deadlifts, son.

nice face, faggot.

When the collapse comes he will go mad from lack of carbs and will have to be put to death for the safety of the group.

>the fagolden one

Mostly non-whites at the gym though.

>hurdur I can be out of shape cause muh guns

What happens if you run out of bullets. I like guns too but you can't rely on them for every situation. You're probably just trolling or being edgy anyways.

>be untermensch
>lift to have to equal to ubermensch

When will the subhumans learn?

Show your flag

>the epitome of the masculine form
Looks like a lady on roids. WYPIPO BTFO

t. noguns
I've got more ammo inside my house than I would need in a lifetime.
And that's just "inside".

Holy shit, I need to do roids too. What was his cycle?

And I can take it all off you in one shot, you fat faggot.

>muh NAP

I'll strangle your whore mother to death and cum down her throat and you won't do shit because you're too fat.

>Building overly large pectoral muscles
But why? They are the most pointless muscle on the body. When Teotwaki comes they will only be a big useless drain on your bodies resources.

this
Make Men Alpha Again.

her*

>implying that mongol is white

In all actuality: he is testosteronous and glorious, and you are a beta leftist.

naturally buff, no need for gym, Arab masterrace

Strength training > Body buildOmg. If done correctly, will have an even nice physique than bro lifters.

Too much lats

Handling a firearm isn't as easy as clicking the left mouse button, britcuck.

yeah

#operationwerewolf

we whitewolfs n sheit

You're retarded

>Thinking getting swole will help you survive.
You wont last 3 days without body fat reserves, and training your body to require 4k+ daily calories will fuck you when theres only 300 available from the insects and rats you managed to scrabble together.

>Be mesomorph
>Die of starvation

He is too big, the best look is that of a sprinter. Bodybuilders gas almost instantly if they have to run or fight. War is coming and if you cannot run and march you are useless

Golden one is natty. You swarthy brown cucks wouldn't understand.

This.

Lifting is great, but lifting culture is degenerate

Have fun hauling around that ammunition when you're skinny-fat. Try doing a ruck march and see if stick to your retarded argument.

I have worked my whole life in a farm and haven't spend a single day at gym and my wrists are twice as big as that guy's.

based latsbrah

youtube.com/watch?v=yerEMDGPtAU

>Calls TGO a Mongol
>Kekistani flaggot

the golden one > varg kikernes

I'm in decent shape but I don't have the genes to look like golden whatever. It's be a full time job to hit even 80% of that.

I use kettlebells, plyometrics, and the heavy bag to stay /fit/.

Avoid shit pleb food as well.

Is creatine a meme? I just caved and got some. Will I see any benefit while cutting?

I don't have the money to. Gym membership, supplements, a new diet, gas money, new clothes, maybe some other equipment, It all adds up.

Extra smelly farts

You tell us 50%'er

Based big lenny

that guy looks like a theater/medieval times reject.

>get a body that requires twice as much resources to power
>that'll be helpful when the space between meals is measured in days rather than hours

Get a home gym.

Pic is inspirational as fuck. Dude looks weird with short hair after only seeing it long, though.

>thinking anybody, even the irish, are proud of being irish

this is his brother

>male takes selfie
>doesn't have a lgbt YT channel

whatever

>not being able to defend himself when times get rough
>not beating up people and taking their food

Inb4 a bunch of unfit faggots

You can start at any time in your room or outside.
Excuses are for faggots, faggot.

>try to take one person's food
>whoops he's in a group of 10
>get shot
>"b-but muh swole"

I am, but people tell me that's not truly working out.

Yes, true

Ironbrah reincarnate

Wrist size is genetic genius

just start with pushups even. Do a lot of those

There are public gyms brah
If you can't find any close to you do this instead ghostbin.com/paste/fsbxp

>pic related
I know, I know, I get a lot of hate but it's cool cause I pull pussy all day, eryday. Godspeed haters

Lmao no.You just don't use the muscles if you only do squats or some shit.

>those fucking lats
nibba is gona fly away or some shit

I am, but when I ask about how to get the best workout at home I just get called a girl and told I need to get big or go home.

>taking selfies
faggot

Wrist muscles? lelelelelelelelelelrlrl

>Try to take someones food
>losing strength exponentially from not getting 10,000 calories a day
>Get rekt by construction worker with functional strength

Pushups, pullups, etc. You can find decent bodyweight routines if you look around.

Boipucci doesn't count, fag.

For you maybe, for me it's the only kind.

Kid, I lost a 100 pounds and got in great shape by eating less (which saved money), drinking less (which saved money), lifting at home (which cost all of like $20 for a hanging bar), and running (which costs nothing).

If you're too lazy to do it just own it, but don't blame money, this shit actually saves you money.

But I was told home workouts are shit.

I do workout except golden one isn't doing Muay Thai as much lately and should get back into it more.

When I started working out in my bedroom, my "routine" was:

>Push ups
>Sit ups and/or leg raises
>Squats
>Tricep dips
>Spider-Mans (10-15 each side)
>Wall sit

Repeat x3 or until unable to move. If you have somewhere you can do them, do pull ups too.

>"I was told"
bluepilled as fuck

left pic is military i'm pretty sure. you don't need to look like the right when you're doing military-style training.

If you ever have to fight, you either shoot or stab or it's not worth it.

but varg is respected by an entire artistic scene while the golden one is just a big dude that reads fantasy fiction and makes references to sabaton-tier historical facts

So are you a sperglord only on Sup Forums or in your daily life as well?
>go to bar
>get in bar fight
>mow down/stab everyone

You'll see your weight shoot up due to retaining more water.

is that roger waters?

He looks bizarre, bad muscle aesthetics

He really likes his lats.

what a hideous face
disgusting

nice physique you have there mate, seems like you've worked very hard for several years to achieve that... would be a shame if someone pulled out some sort of device that's super efficient at bodydropping during a fight...

So if your woman is getting dragged into an alley and you don't have a gun/knife you just give up?

This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".

This is the same bitch boy who said he has been natural his entire life and anyone who uses anabolic steroids is a degenerate, but later in the same video said he will use anabolic steroids when he reaches his natural limit.

This is the same mongoloid who said that anyone who ever tries weed deserves to get shot in the head, but then said he has tried weed a couple of times but didn't like it.

This is the same gerbil who said he would be walking around the beaches of Sweden during the summer and protect Swedish women from immigrant rapists, but then made a video saying he couldn't do it because none of his friends wanted to accompany him and he was too afraid to do it alone.

This is the same gyno-titted cum guzzler who said all women should learn self-defence, but shouldn't learn how to fight because they "would use it wrongly" under mental pressure.

This is the same tit-twitching monkey who said that any man who has sex with a woman from a different ethnicity is a traitor, but moved to Ireland for a girl he met playing World of Warcraft.

This is the same donkey-man that said that all animals should be treated like humans, but then said that vegans are retarded for treating animals like humans.

This is the same live action role-player who said that any man who masturbates or has sex out of wedlock should be thrown off a cliff, but then said he’s had sex with many women.

This is the same fetal alcohol syndrome having ogre-faced gibbon that said he was bullied into depression by Muslim immigrants when he was a kid, but then said that no one ever dared to bully him in his next video.

If you need this guy to tell you what to believe and think, and you look up to him you are the same type of half-brained cunt that watches The big bang theory because the laugh track lets them know what's funny.

>home workout

They are because people cant be fucked to work out at home. Weight is lost in the Kitchen while Abs are gained in the gym.

Exercising/Cardio won't do shit for you if you eat over your caloric goal. Knowing your Macros (Carbs/Fat/Protein) is useless as fuck if you can't stop eating.

It will sucks, but write down how many calories a day you are eating and that will 100% guarantee you to lose weight. Humans associate numbers with progress and going over your daily caloric intake with stop you faster than a gun to your head. A second thing that is harder than it sounds, is that stop drinking soda/sugar and drink water. Water weight is a huge contribution to your size and shape.

If you need fast loss, do the keto diet. However you WILL shoot back up to your original weight if you stop keto dieting.

>Not being autistic enough to work out at home and exercise at 3AM

Also, black and white motivational images are the worst thing in the world and need to be banned.

The shorter hair looks 100x better, latsbrah.

I don't play any sport regularly. Why should I work out?

I tried it once for about 6 months. Didn't notice any improvement.

>varg is respected by an entire artistic scene
Poor fag went downhill artistically without Euronymus.

>They are because people cant be fucked to work out at home

False.

give me one good reason, faggot

I'm fucking trying but for some reason my arms are in a perpetual state of lanky, I struggle doing anything heavy with curls and triceps, usually my elbows start to really hurt even when I do my usual weight.

My legs are another story however, I'm on my way to two plates on each side and I'll probably hit a higher weight in two weeks.

Anyone else /t-rex/ here?