When did you realize that Trump is too incompetent and ignorant to ever be an effective leader?

Seriously guys, the generals are starting to run everything. Kelly is treating Trump like a child, controlling who can see and who can't see Trump and who Trump can talk to. That doesn't sound like a leader to me........Does anyone else realize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's literally the job of a chief of staff

LOOOOOOONG before the election.
twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096

>When did you realize that Trump is too incompetent and ignorant to ever be an effective leader?

when hitlary lost and cnn almost committed seppuku.

When he called CNN fake news but still slobbers all over their cock every chance he gets.

His cringy twitter spats.

a couple months into his term. I thought he was just pretending to be retarded during his election campaign

Believe the lie.

I regret voting for Drumpf

>1 post by this ID

Yet the you all reply

yes i bought into the whole he's playing 4d chess bullshit for a while. Now i just realize he's retarded.

drumpf voter here. If I had know he was a brainless fascist who is deporting innocent families and colluding with Russia I would have never voted for him.

Well let's just remember he was tuning vs an actual Demon. So i would still vote trump but im just disappointing. I cant believe people still make excuses like the 20d chess bullshit

When I saw him on The Apprentice

all according to kekaku xDXDD

Das Juden???? Why would a Juden hang out on Sup Forums?????????

Sorry, calling him drumpf goves you away, nice try hamplanet fuck off back to fumblr

>When did you realize that Trump is too incompetent and ignorant to ever be an effective leader?

When I saw him crawling out of his filthy whore mother's tard launcher.

He delivered on his promises to help coal miners and cut back on low skill immigration already, I regret nothing. Making fun of working class white trash and ripping off unions for useless campaign donations really worked out for Hillary, huh?

>Making fun of working class white trash and ripping off unions for useless campaign donations really worked out for Hillary, huh?

It did. That's why she got 3 million more votes than Fat Donny.

Germans are Beta pussies who hate Trump for different reasons than we do. so fuck off.

Hillary is a literal Demon and i would still vote for Trump but im just disappointing. Though he would be strong but he comes of like a little bitch who's lost...

Ma'am, your vagina has no power here.

HIS NAME IS DRIMPF
FART BRAIN

I think he lost control over his worst impulses somewhere late during the primaries.
He could've won the popular vote easily if he didn't shoot himself in the foot.

btfo German pussy. Go ruin Europe for a 4th time or something.

All that matters is who wins game 7, brotha. Go cry harder with the 1960 Yankees.

I regret voting for blumpfj

>triggered trumpcucks

lmao

One a day...

>germans are even bad at insults
Calm down, Mohammed.

message needs to be spread. We cant have Trump continuing to be a total beta bitch. Many say he reads Sup Forums

I regret voting for drumpf when he said make America great again
America was never great for the people of color

even people from other countries thought this, because no one could really imagine that someone this dumb could be president of the US (and that even after Bush).

The establishment and left have been psychology shattered so hard they still haven't accepted their loss. Since there still in a state of shock and unbelief they refuse to deal with or acknowledge the accomplishments of the Trump administration. As bad as it is for them the cuck republicans are doing what they can to slow him down. Their turn will come in 2018.

>accomplishments of the Trump administration

lmao!!!!!

Shills

Shills everywhere

Clinton had all sorts of strange health issues including though seizures she would try and hide. She just wasn't up for the job.

Trump is way more energetic anyway. Clinton was LOW ENERGY.

Do people actually believe the man with a gold plated toilet is not part of the establishment?

yes, many trumpshills on this board since the elections, pol doesn't even hate jews anymore.

2 Terms, deal with it.

It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !

More like the other way round after his election you guys came in floods. Is shareblue still active?

I voted for drumpf but then he disrespected the Muslim and then I said no you know what I don't sippprt this kind of racist, islamophoboc bigoted hatespeec and I have decided to impeach him in 2018

i know how pol was before trumpfaggots took over.

If he is why is there so much asshurt in the establishment? The media is literally destroying itself over it. The democrat party is destroying itself.

>trump drains the swamp.

Because they want to perpetuate the narrative that he is not one of them.

>shareblue LARPing as a Nazi because they think everyone not a leftist is a Nazi

The mo Ning of 2016 November eight I saw the news of Donald trump winning the election and I was absolutely flabbergasted at the though of such a mad brute in controll or our great country that I literally started shaking at the though of our Muslim and trans friends being forcefully recinded from our vicinity.

Remember when American presidents still had dignity?

I do.

burgers can't understand that there is more than hillary or trump.
not everyone who thinks trump is dumb is a leftist, but burgers can only think in simple ways.

Some time in 2015

Trump is singlehandedly tearing down the Democrats and the mainstream media and displaying their ridiculousness for everyone to see.

The Democrats' main strategy is to resort to the politics of victimization and identity politics, to prey on ethnic minorities and tell them that they are being marginalized and oppressed by an evil white power structure (which doesn't exist) in order to secure their votes. Trump, who is a complete political novice, defeated Clinton who has been in politics all her life. That's how BAD she is.

I remember well that day of November eight two thousand of eight when I. And came home from voting barrack Obama into office and saw the news in the radio that he had been officsllly declared the winner of the election held just that evening g
I was foreclfyu taken aback and shake. To my very core but in a happy and relieved state of mind
We ga done it now
Elected a people of color to the highest office in the. Court y.
It was a honor

Redpill: The Democrats and Republicans are the same party.

When I saw him on da Ali G show on HBO.

When I realized he was a dirty racist, and misogynist.. The fact that illegal immigration has gone down so much, and that he's deporting a lot of people is disgusting.. I thought the racism was a meme and am horrified to see it actually happening.. Especially the wall. And the banning brave trans heroes from serving in military. Transphobe.... Terrible.... Also the disgusting climate denial and pulling out of the Paris agreement.. The poor polar bears.

yes clinton is bad, this doesn't make trump good.
trump pissing of liberals doesn't make him a good president, a nigger could piss of liberals too.

>MFW When Germany wants to make comments on us politics

Pretty much this, even voted for the guy in the Iowa primaries continuously thinking that this was some sort of master plan.

He's just some rich idiot.

They never will. Authoritarian leader from other group is not a temporary fail for them or a sign that they should get themselves back into shape. It's an insult. Liberals are capable of keeping their hatred for generations. Even commies calm down orders of magnitude faster then they do, and commies are constantly butthurt. So expect their children still rage whn they hear anything positive about Trump long after he'll die. And expect them to do anything in their power to make such an insult never happen again. Fuck democracy, fuck freedoms, fuck literally anything if it hurts him and his supporters. I know this type of people too well.

Triggered? :^)

Also, I'm not German, I'm Bavarian you fat stupid cunt lmao

why not? germany is a vasall that is affected by US politics, just a little bit less than US citizens.

>Redpill: The Democrats and Republicans are the same party.
Got any evidence to back this up, user?

Trump is better than the alternatives. Would you have preferred Cruz? The alt-right would never have been a thing if Trump never entered the race.

Trump has woken up the sleeping giant of American politics - the white vote and of white ethnic interests. How can any other Republican candidate even compete with Trump now? THIS is the new normal. If things don't improve under Trump they will only become more radicalized and seek other alternatives for representation.

LMFAO the fact that you think Merkel is BTFO ing Trump in any way or form is comical. Ass blasted sand niggers cuckies are cute.

Sup Sup Forums former Trump supporter here. It hilarious to see this guy crash and burn, but seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

>alt right

REEEEEE

>Thinking it's that simple

We've made the turn from "Trump is literally Hitler." Trump is incompetent should last at least through September. Then it goes to "Well, I just don't like him."

Since the news doesn't cover it most people don't know what's happening. This leftist reality has been incrementally built over generations. It can't be brought in fast because it's anti human and people would revolt. They were really close to dull control but now Trump is smashing it at light speed. TPP, Paris Accords, regulations rollback, defunding leftist projects etc is destroying years of work. That's why they are so angry. They tasted total power and now they'll never achieve it in their lifetime.

When was the last time anyone not affiliated with an establishment party (the Repulicrats) was elected?

>Nazi empire will never rise again
>BTFO'D by USA and the world twice
>Now invaded by sand niggers rape is at all time high
>The white race is dying in its own home
>Germany having ANY power

Naw I'm just angry because you can go on his twitter and see him doing the same things he doings right now.

There really is no conspiracy when it comes to a lot of peoples hatred of the guy, he's just been a shitty president so far.

Fuck off /leftypol/ faggot

Yeah M8, I regret voting for trump. He isn't a good leader. I should've vetod for burnie sanders. Atleast he would sponsor my college education and pay for my poor health.

/thread

She still lost......
So sad....you really need votes from flyover states to win....so sad...that people are still this stupid. Please Trump make it legal to kill democrats....."best President ever"

FPBP

RARE
A
R
E

Honestly, I supported him from June 15th, 2015 all the way until July 31st, 2017.
I really thought he would be a good President. The nationalism he was espousing along with all of the hype from Brexit got me caught up in the bullshit. Election night was euphoric, especially seeing Michigan and Pennsylvania(which I live next to from a Philly suburb) turn red for the first time in a long time. However, once he started his presidency I started to notice he wasn't living up to his promises. The jobs are nice, but the foreign policy was a complete stab in the back to me, a Gaddafist. The bombing of Syria pissed me off but I still supported him. Then he started making deals with Israel and Saudi Arabia, and I started to veer more off the path. The straw that broke the camels back for me was Scaramucci, because when he was fired I finally accepted the fact that Trump has no clue what he's doing and is on an endless search for cuckservative yes-men who will go along with whatever he says and spout whatever slogans he does to keep his supporters who have been turned off by his incompetence on board.
Trump is a buffoon, still better than Hillary but nowhere close to the God Emperor we all expected him to be. Now the best I can hope for is that he doesn't go along with the Jew narrative and start a war with Iran and Russia and hope that Austin Peterson or Rand Paul become President sometime soon.

Trump TV

I will call it.....
TRUMP TV will be the platform that will be used to show what happens to Traitors when they sell out America.

The FIRST PUBLIC HANGING OF TRAITORS that gets 1 billion views.

First to hang is Pelosi

Second is Clinton or Podesta

Third.....????

Instead of blaming Trump, blame the people who failed to stop him, because Hillary did not promote existent solutions to the problem compared to Trump, as outlandish as his were. So blame yourselves for not addressing the malaise of the people you and others alienated you mouthbreathing shitstain.