Google fired that guy for telling the truth. fuck google. hit them where it hurts: their shekels

google fired that guy for telling the truth. fuck google. hit them where it hurts: their shekels

the user who said to fuck with their data and ad business had it right. here's how you do it:

install the browser plugin ad nauseam

>As online advertising becomes ever more ubiquitous and unsanctioned, AdNauseam works to complete the cycle by automating Ad clicks universally and blindly on behalf of its users. Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.

ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes :)

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

adnauseam.io/

install this fucking addon. install it on all of your family's machines. get your friends to to the same

FUCK GOOGLE

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/187202?hl=en
127.0.0.1:43110/Talk.ZeroNetwork.bit/?Topic:1_1PvReUtzc5s92BWTUDnxvmVGepNcyA2otB/The full Google Memo about diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=T4HLWz68ZyA
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6seg3z/this_is_how_google_is_killed_add_this_plugin_to/
127.0.0.1:43110/1MUeJj6YB7iESUokH6sXJ6DExESfwUEc9z/
pi-hole.net/
netmarketshare.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=0&qpcustomd=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More strategies

Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness.
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes :)

Google's Board of Directors
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

Encourage that they kill themselves and drown in a sea of diversity.
>They need to be disrupted externally and left to rot internally. We think the SJW stuff if madness, and 30% of google agrees. Amplify this. Let creative conservatve people be encouraged to leave and go elsewhere. Let the left triple down on their hiring practices - just like how Yahoo killed itself.

reminder to not click on 100% of all ads. this will be too easy to track

Leaf made a thread on leddit. Upboat for exposure.

>
Don't forget the old bread. Has potential for lulz. Dry lulz but nethertheless...

this is what we're up against lads

You guys havent thought this through all the way. You have to think like someone who gathers data, all you're doing right now is creating a pattern which can be filtered. Sure it temporarily clogs up the pipes, but it does nothing long term, with this implementation.

If I wanted to filter out your data, it's obvious what to look for. What I'm getting at is that you need a non-reversible function to hide your data corruption. Simply clicking a number of ads is a reversible function, because all I need to know is how many ads you would click with this method, then root your data out of the system.

So you need to set up a ad-clicking behavior whose results can't be calculated by knowing the function that seeded them. Meaning, even if they knew you used this software, they couldn't learn anything about another person using this software and that the output of results will be different for every input

Wouldn't clicking ads give the company shekels though?

Installed.

Reminder to admins who are in control of windows domains, chrome can be controlled through their own GPO rules which can be DL and installed on your DC, among other things allows you to force the use of specific extensions for chrome, if you wish to roll this out across your network.

GPO info here support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/187202?hl=en

also top fucking cuck if you don't use a vpn in THE CURRENT YEAR

>just another gay communist
What did he mean by this?

see:
and
you illiterate nigger

also,
>expecting googles nigger and sjw diversity hires to be able to recognize and filter patterns
top fucking cuck

Fuck off Schlomo.

Submit a code push obviously.

>reddit flag

If you use ZeroNet (anonymous distributed web, really nice and open source).
I uploaded the full memo:

127.0.0.1:43110/1MUeJj6YB7iESUokH6sXJ6DExESfwUEc9z/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

will link it to zertalk

A QR for anons new to online marketing/advertising. They make profiles of you to sell.

you sound like an idiot, what is more practical is to make fake user profiles with fake ad clicking behavior and alternate that monthly in a random fashion.
try and filter that shit out

>communist
>works for google

Short term losses for long term gains.
Checked.

Gives money to the site owners, takes money from the advertisers for essentially no return on investment.
This is good.

Short term. It's essentially supply and demand.
Artificially inflated numbers of clicks would drive the price per click donw to substantially small levels, combined with the fact that clicks are used as a metric of interest, if everyone
automatically clicks on something regardless, the whole idea for pay for clicks to begin with is under threat.

This isn't a new idea, the problem is it hasn't been implimented on a large scale yet. Besides, ad revenue is already plummetting to begin with; so it might not even be neccessary.

up until the advertisers lose faith in jewgle and pull their funding

>massive uptick in ad clicks
>no revenue increase
>paying enormous amounts of shekels to jewgle for no benefit
>pull funding
"what is 'the long game'?"

installed zeronet and cant download this

I don't want to yell honeypot, but
it's a honeypot

Blocking/attacking ads is the wrong move. That will fuck over website owners log before it fucks over Google.

its opensource you doof, get Sup Forums to review the code and we're good

>open source
>honey pot
how about hanging yourself with a lamp cord, faggot?

Bump

what does it tell you? Any error message?

>i have no idea how google operates
>what is data, profiling, and targeted ads?
fuck off NIGGER

Not Found

Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

To make this truly effective, it would be nice if this could be automated to just endlessly target the most expensive and SJW friendly search terms.

Also, given that this is like 90% of Google's profits, and that anything devious, someone has probably already been doing with bot farms, doesn't it seem like they probably already have methods for dealing with this? Also, they don't have niggers and purple hair trannies working on this stuff. They have their very best.

weird.
Can you at least access this post on ZeroTalk:
127.0.0.1:43110/Talk.ZeroNetwork.bit/?Topic:1_1PvReUtzc5s92BWTUDnxvmVGepNcyA2otB/The full Google Memo about diversity

I remember a google exec dying due to some degenerate shit. Here is a jewtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=T4HLWz68ZyA

>Also, they don't have niggers and purple hair trannies working on this stuff. They have their very best.
yes google hires niggers and trannies and h1b poos preferentially now while firing their ultra-qualified phds for daring to question these hiring practices

do you think they'll really be able to stop this?

damn boi..
why so much negativity?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6seg3z/this_is_how_google_is_killed_add_this_plugin_to/

Plebbit link, to help get this some exposure on T_D.

I am skeptical that potential competitors and general malcontents have not been constantly trying this sort of thing for years.

>install adnauseam
>open another tab
>start searching for sjw rubbish and related shit

Do it faggot

>despair trolling
how about fucking off?

Done

>google fired that guy for telling the truth.
Really? I thought Google fired that guy for saying social skills were a hindrance to real-world, rubber-meets-the-road, software engineering.

I'm not sure how zero net works, but why are you linking local loopback address? Are you that dumb?

>google fired the guy for telling the truth

>ending rant with "fuck (fill in the blank)"
>reddit tier tough talk

fuck off homo

They didn't have the Zergnet. Trolling Google needs to become a thing. Like yoyos. That popular. Make it so everyone hates and trolls Google constantly.

no its how it works. If you have it installed zeronet will only care about the part after the local adress and use the local adress as a local proxy.

But right now its not working because for some reaons no peers has received this file that I published.

A far faster way to ruin Google would be from within, and seeing as their technically staff are something like 80% male and 60% white, there's probably a few candidates out there.

Get someone who works for them to take sensitive information, write another manifesto that speaks about your hatred for white people and men, start demanding ransom in Bitcoin or to shady SJW charities or you'll release the information, and watch as even middle of the road liberals turn against Google.

Releasing users personal information is probably a good start, or the information of advertisers, in hopes of turning corporations against them.

To automatically loop actions, such as google searches, get the iMacros add-on

>calls someone reddit while adding nothing to the conversation
reminder to filter shills. this (You)'s on me

Okay, I figured this might have been the case, but they could have used the URI system in another way.

or autohotkey for windows

We need to get jap moot to stop using captcha is there an alternative to this shit?

>be male
>virtue signal for faggot pride to get women's attention
isn't this counter-productive?

not on this site, unless you buy the pass. iirc eightchon doesn't have google captcha, so perhaps take this idea there, see what they can do

Machiavelli gives his approval.

well, it could be a captcha that enables posting for a full day like on 4+6-2chan

doublechin has mods that are over 9000 times more autistic than here

>Just another gay communist...

I think I got it this time:
127.0.0.1:43110/1MUeJj6YB7iESUokH6sXJ6DExESfwUEc9z/
first (and only) link on top of the page

Can you go into more detail on this (and, the iMacros one, if you know it). Like, could it be made to just constantly run searches for the most expensive and SJW friendly search terms if we fed it a list?

why not just get an old computer and use it as a dedicated "ad filter / blocker" on your 'net connection? why bother using a browser plugin? for exapmle:
pi-hole.net/
make a thread that documents ALL of "jewgle's" ad servers and make a dedicated blocklist to formally "protest" against them.
they kinda are already on some lists for annoyance anyway, but if you make a list that specifically singles them out then that's a start. Otherwise it's a "fuck ads entirely" mentallity (hint: I already do this and do not regret it).
Where I'm at there's a literal SHIT_TON of old P4 and dual-core boxen around that can be dedicated "net filters" to block any connection TO and FROM the "ads". It really shouldn't cost more than $50-75 ameripetrobux if you craigslist that shit out. even a laptop can work if you use compatible usb-ethernet adapters. If you need wireless then use a router and hook in into the chain before it gets to your cablemodem. I've been experimenting with this for a while and If you JUST target "jewgle" ad shit then I'd suspect a PI, PI2, or (definately) a PI3 should do it just fine. Low Power.
just my 2 cents.

>could it be made to just constantly run searches for the most expensive and SJW friendly search terms if we fed it a list?
yes. you need to have some rudimentary programming (read: scripting) skills to run it though. luckily i have been making bots for diablo, wow, etc for over a decade with similar programs

re: iMacros, if you manually input a process and record it, you can loop it so that it does it automatically.
So basically, to answer your question, yes, but you have to do it manually once first.

>"ad filter / blocker"
gj reading the thread nigger

You missed the point, it's not to just adblock.

Plus that setup is harder and more expensive than just installing a client side adblocker of which there's loads.

The Harm of Google’s biases
I strongly believe in gender and racial diversity, and I think we should strive for more. However, to achieve a more equal gender and race representation, Google has created several discriminatory practices:

Programs, mentoring, and classes only for people with a certain gender or race [5]
A high priority queue and special treatment for “diversity” candidates
Hiring practices which can effectively lower the bar for “diversity” candidates by decreasing the false negative rate
Reconsidering any set of people if it’s not “diverse” enough, but not showing that same scrutiny in the reverse direction (clear confirmation bias)
Setting org level OKRs for increased representation which can incentivize illegal discrimination [6]
These practices are based on false assumptions generated by our biases and can actually increase race and gender tensions. We’re told by senior leadership that what we’re doing is both the morally and economically correct thing to do, but without evidence this is just veiled left ideology[7] that can irreparably harm Google.

>YOU'RE FIRED!!!

wow, this a fucking joke

Just a quick view of alternate perspective:

I own a small business that helps small businesses with web solutions, which includes advertising.
The only two respectable places to advertise online, and get any return on investment for small businesses, are Google AdWords & Facebook.
While I applaud this plugin for the unique approach & general "f the system!" mentality, I would note that this actually hurts small businesses more than Google.
I agree that "if enough people use this plugin, Google AdWords will lose credibility & a new solution will appear in the marketplace". This change, however, could only occur after countless small businesses piss away their shoestring ad budgets.
Realistically, Chrome has a 60% market share meaning Firefox (12%) would need to almost flip those numbers & ship this plugin by default before we would actually see the plot carried to fruition. Realistically that is unrealistic.
I completely understand the animosity toward Google, especially surrounding this recent PR debacle. I also completely support your right to choose your browser & plugins, and this plugin's freedom to use this wasted-click format.
I just think, honestly, it will be small businesses paying the price & Google will never even notice.

TLDR: Nice shot, poor aim.
Spez: Adjusted market share % based on netmarketshare.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=0&qpcustomd=0

this was posted on lebbit

Explain yourselves gays of Sup Forums

ok fine, whatever then. I'll "go back". *sigh*

next time read the op before replying faggot

I lack such skills (as do most), but combined with a VPN/proxy service, if you could get a trusted version of that into the hands of the masses (or even just Sup Forums masses to start), that seems like by far the best way to make this really give them problems.

I just switched to Bing over this shit. Does this mean I have to switch back to Google for this?

this is a pawn sacrifice.
Nothing personal.

also this plugin is available for chrome too.

lol they are trying to tie a liberal white male to alt-right to help googles argument
they know they fucked up.

whats 14chan

Its an extension for Chrome/Firefox/Opera
and it exploits Google ads not the search engine.
So going to say no.

Nope

>Tattooing the tranny flag on your face
Why?

Can we sticky one of these google threads? Theres tons of good information in these, and it would keep conversation to one area as well as not letting Shitblue try to slide the thread.

Yes, give them more sheckles by clicking on all their ads. Brilliant!!

It doesn't hide non-tracking adds by default, so the ethical advertiser is spared, although this assholes whole 'Your efforts are wasted and I'm totally not worried about losing money through shilling, haha' ruse makes me wish his business fails.

>what is the long game?

Also, I assume you could do the same sort of thing to corrupt (at least temporarily, but constantly) search terms for an attack on a second front?

I know there are lots of examples of this, but the one I best recall from years ago, football fans got "Craig James killed 5 hookers" to be a thing. i.e. a Google Bomb.

madness needs no reason

it really is.
Think about it: they pay shekels to google to have their ads shown and clicked. Now they have to pay google even though they are not shown but "clicked". They must pay google for nothing.
This makes the Accountant furious.

Most are ridiculously beta males who are quite pathetic and don't realize this.

>Most of them are literally openly endorsing antifa and violence
Can't we get them fired for this shit, especially if Antifa soon becomes a registered terrorist organization?

Being able to target it to specific groups of expensive search terms with automated scripting would solve this.

Thanks.

How can you get them fired when the employer supports their rhetoric?