How smart is Sup Forums?

Do leftwingers have a higher IQ or is that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/average-iqs-of-liberals-versus-conservatives/
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000051
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Generally liberals have higher IQ than conservatives and atheists have higher IQs than theists/most religious people, although those aren't iron rules but just statistical correlations.

the numbers are brought down because non-whites are highly religious

>rural retards
>city people

I virtually guarantee you that religious vs. atheistic/agnostic whites would yield similar numbers. Atheists/irreligious people just tend to be smarter than religious ones. Why do you think nonwhites are generally more religious than whites in the first place?

What's your source OP? Are you sure they're listing IQ and not years of college education?

Maybe in Brazil that's applicable, but in America at least it's the city dwellers who are retarded. Most rural people have to rely on themselves so they can fix just about anything you'd find in a house or garage, meanwhile cityfolk often can't even change a tire

>so they can fix just about anything you'd find in a house or garage, meanwhile cityfolk often can't even change a tire
Can someone please explain the concept of intelligence to our well meaning american friend?

>seriously replying to a meme
>being this new

trump supporter here my iq is 47

>And not a single chart was posted that day.
Nice opinion.

Left-wingers are ultimately going to turn the entire world into a favela if they get their way, so I don't think they're very smart.

Assuming you're classifying most of what I listed as wisdom instead of intelligence, you'd be mostly wrong. The ability to find solutions to concepts you aren't familiar with is mostly intelligence based and primarily what [repair] involves.
There's been faggy articles claiming this for over a decade, often they're citing level of education
Sorry if you're dumb enough to think there was no basis for your shitty bait-meme

160 tested here for gifted class.

Classic liberalism/libertarians is the master government, but I know that ethnic nationalism is needed for it to work well.

>The ability to find solutions to concepts you aren't familiar with is mostly what [repair] involves.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I bet you everything in the world you can't do the things you listed.
Plus of course every non-overcompensater can see how tech savvy city people need more improv skills than the guy changing his tires but since you evaluate these tasks emotionally not objectively and don't know how to change a tire it is pointless

This entire board is dedicated to showing how fucking retarded leftists are. Lurk more, faggot.

Also, 130 IQ for the record. Sup Forums strikes me as not one iota less-intelligent on the whole than a place like NeoGAF or Salon's comment section. The biggest idiots here are leftists, that's virtually undeniable.

Liberals and atheists have lower fertility rates so it's not like it really matters.

Fertility rate > IQ

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/average-iqs-of-liberals-versus-conservatives/
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000051
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/

>party of niggers and spics
>high
you can't even attempt to mental gymnastic around that

Rural and suburban retards (pic related)

But keep in mind that the people who live in the dark areas voted for Hillary. The lighter areas mostly voted for Bernie.

So no, only neoliberal city people have higher IQs, but actual leftists are dumb as shit and don't deserve to live.

I seriously doubt it. I can't recall a single time I've ever been able to understand a liberal trying to support their ideology with facts or even independent thought. I don't know about their IQ but they're dumb as fuck in my experience.

>Accuse opponents of what you're guilty of
>Strawman the argument to make self appear credible
What an incredible faggot you are
>tech savvy city people need more improv skills
Yeah takes a lot of improv skills to learn the metro route when you miss your train on the way to your faggot retail job.
Have fun in your noise polluted hell hole krautfag

Funny how Catholics have 666 in their iq

The smartest people probably post the least.