youtu.be/YHCUZCvidrU?t=12553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off with your e-celebs

lol pewds is the best youtuber bar none

its why hes #1

sorry your so salty

Why is this on Sup Forums?
Why are you on Sup Forums?
Why do you think it's 'hehehe goys xddd he said nigger xddd hes /ourgoy/ now roight goys?' funny?

I mean the guy definitely browses Sup Forums. He even goes on Sup Forums in many of his videos.

fuck im surrounded by 16 year olds. im out

>We broke Pewdiepie
>Shia Lepoof is a shell of the liberal man he used to be

That guy is just a swedish rube with too much money. The only interesting thing about him is the way he's manipulating his flock of suscribers into giving him more money, more views and more fame. Only soulless tools can be fond of that guy...

RESPEK WOMYN
>dabs

i wanna know what shall i be more concerned with:
a) you watching his videos actively
b) he's on Sup Forums

whats wrong with him being on Sup Forums

gotta learn the red pill somewhere right?

Nazi sympathizer to KKK supporter

/ourguy/

he's:
1. definitely not the guy to browse Sup Forums, let alone /ourguy/
2. he's milking the shit out of his channel because he's run out of ideas
>inb4 'get uff uf Sup Forums u weddit hehe xd'

>OMG GUYS HE SAID BAD WORD WHILE I WAS WATCHING HIM PLAY VIDEO GAME

free market, babe. abuse the shit out of dummies for money. he a smart boy.

when you idiot? why post a link to a 2 hour video where im looking for something thats 5 seconds long?

timestamp pls

>smart
>everyone can see his bullshit
>still maintains an audience of 9 yo
natural swedenfag

>i don't watch his videos but I know more about him more than people who watch his videos.

are you retarded?

What time? It's a 4 hour video.

im not in disagreement with your points but that inb4 strawman isnt used very often

Who in the living fuck streams at 360p? Jesus christ.

>'are you retarded?'
>implies you have to watch a video to know about his shitty 'youtube strat 2k17 hehe'

>a fucking meme flag talking shit about professional memers

at least he gets paid to act a fool. who's paying you to use that faggy flag?

It's 4 hours long you stupid fucking nigger. How am I supposed to find this shit?

He probably sees the Alt-Right as a honey pot. His video game shit has to be getting old. He's already been forever known as a Nazi so why not? I'm not on E celeb nuts. Just a theory.

just found it; 3:29:00 around there

He says nibber. OP is a faggot.

So he's part of the problem along with faggots like you

Lol you think the left will let that slide? That will become the newest word on the hate speech list. I don't really know anything about the guy except for the controversy he's been in.

>I’m an agnostic atheist. It basically means that I don’t believe in a god, but I can’t disprove one either.

I like how even he hates Tana Mongoose.

She mentioned how pewdiepie could "make a difference" with his subscribers during the whole idubbz thing.

He says "nibba" in almost every video

He's said nibber like a 100 already, fuck off op

im pretty sure hes either a jew or closet christian, idk just felt that vibe while i watched him for a while

Literally nothing wrong with that, itterally the most reasonable position.

I'm not a pewdiepie fan but I know he has a massive subscription base. I do like that he's exposed the insanity of the left to so many future adults. That really can't hurt.

Cause OP is a fucking cunt nigger leaf

for those dissatisfied with this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=O8wHkoxqSBU

Even if he said nigger, he's quoting Tana Mongeau. Doesn't count.

>(((reasonable position)))

He is currently residing in london or somewhere close and said nigger.
He could be looking at some real time at a real prision for that. There's a shitstorm a brewing

t. youtube expert

3:29:14 - 3:29:19

"you fucking....you fucking nibninja"

why is OP bothered about this? its stupid everyone here says nigger, fucker bitch cunt whore spic and every other slur under sun. what does it matter here if someone else says it?

>Yet another eceleb thread
This isn't politics and you need to be at least 18 to post here
Sage

>pubg

stop

Good like I said he has a huge following. Let these fags bury themselves.

Except calling it atheist is redundant when it's literally just agnostic.

It's hard to keep the red pill contained. It's the worst part about it all. I went from being an open, kind and some would even describe me as goofy or silly at times. Now I'm pensive and quiet. I observe everyone and everything. The mask wants to fall away. The truth claws at the back of my throat like poison trying to escape. I know I'm not the only one, I know that it's only a matter of time before the great reveal. It's imperative that we support each other.

2 mins before he says niga-nibber woah sorry

youtu.be/YHCUZCvidrU?t=12553

I heard him say "you fucking nib..ninja!"

Call bedsforshire police if you feel like helping bury that sack of shit

Decent proxy: uncensor.website

The people whining about "STUPID E-CELEBS FUCKOFF REEEEEEEEEE", *do* realize that Pewdiepie is one of the primary reasons why YouTube is steadily growing more redpilled on the kikes correct? The dude has so many subscribers, and having them red polled would most certainly help in spreading some of the stuff discussed here around.

>listening to a warmongering ((((neocon)))) kike puppet as if he was a paragon of morality

Not today, shill.

he's /ourguy/

if you can't support /ourguys/ when they make it big, how can you claim to be on /ourside/?

He is as blue pilled as it gets you should hear him joking about good folks who live in the south or outside a big city he's good at reading trends and apealing to that audience. He's a good entertainer nonetheless but saying he's repilled is moronic

who gives a shit? I browse Sup Forums and yell nigger when playing vidya. Where's my thread?

He defended the old polish politic who said that women were paid less because they were shorter and less intelligent than man.