Why did france give rise to so many shitty philosophers like Sartre, Foucault and Derrida?

Why did france give rise to so many shitty philosophers like Sartre, Foucault and Derrida?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X1y_HfOrfmk
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/07/14/schopenhauer-on-race-differences-in-intelligence-and-on-judaism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was the cheese.

See
youtu.be/X1y_HfOrfmk

They aren't really shitty, you just have poor taste or haven't actually deeply looked into things like postmodernism or deconstructionism in order to understand them.

No they actually are really shitty. If france wasn't so intellectually isolated they would point and laugh at them like the rest of the world does.

Most of them weren't philosophers, really. They've just been co-opted into philosophers over time.

Sartre for example was a playwright. You should read The Devil and the Good Lord and Kean. Very funny and witty plays.

And that's what he was good at. Wit. He want necessarily meant to be a political or existential philosopher.

> No they actually are really shitty
Have you ever read anything by Derrida or Sartre?

I have not read sartre. Foucault is tolerable but lacan and derrida are complete frauds. They are purposefully incomprehensible, and once you finally comprehend them they are saying the most elementary shit imaginable.

>20th century French philosophy
>shitty
wew lad

>liking deconstructionism and postmodernism

Lefty pol is that way, m8

Kys my man

That doesn't answer the question, what exactly have you read by Derrida?

Shame the guy who makes these is a filthy commie who sucks at art.

You forgot Deleuze who was also shitty. Germans had better philosophers, no doubt.

BA in philosophy here. Nah, they're shitty. Especially Sartre's nerd ass.

>Sartre
Literally a poor rip-off of Heidegger but with communist propaganda, no joke. Sartre was a very shitty man, sleeping with his college students with his kike bitch Beauvoir by bribing them with good grades, and spouting communist propaganda with misinterpretation of Heidegger's Being and Time, which is better than his Being and Nothingness shit.

>Derrida
A load of drivel that poorly rips off Bataille and Bahnsen.

And yeah I have read summaries of Derrida, some of his works, and watched his videos. He is basically arguing for the same thing as Julius Bahnsen, but in the most obscurantist way possible.

I have only read No Exit, but it still sucks in comparison to Camus' fiction. The wit of a Jew is normally at the expense of compassion and common decency.

it also gave rise to descartes, voltaire, and rousseau. france and germany have the best philosophers.

If you study philosophy in France you literally need your Professors dick on a daily basis. So sucking another man's dick every day makes you pretty open to his ideas.

The only modern French philosopher I like is Henri Bergson.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

Critical Theory = satanism

I think he meant it's the worst, shitty would never cover the meaning of the force of this kind of destruction.

Peter Abelard was the last sane french philosopher

Yeah, it's dirty humour in the end. It's good for a bit of trolling and youthful angst. That's about it.

That's why they shouldn't be regarded as full fledged philosophers. They were only shitposting.

Which one was into rough trade and died with the AIDS in his ass?

I agree with you. If I were to be honest, I find the speculative realists, like Nick Land, to be the most interesting currently, and they tend to be Anglo. That's because they criticize transcendental idealism, which was very important in German philosophy of 19th century.

Foucault

France is the origin for all degeneracy in the west - the concept of a democracy where everyone is equal spawned here after the French Revolution.

1792 - overthrow of kingdom/aristrocracy in favor of "democracy", introducing concept of "equality"
~1900 - giving women right to vote, women getting property rights etc
~1970 - sexual revolution, women start whoring around
~ 2020 - full blown degeneracy

all traces back to the french cucks

Foucault got better.

The French are Cucks, so naturally their philosophers will be cucked.

>1792 - overthrow of kingdom/aristrocracy in favor of "democracy", introducing concept of "equality"

>1776 "we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"

hmmm I think we got them beat medpack

Schopenhauer's analysis of the threat of Jews was largely right, I feel:
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/07/14/schopenhauer-on-race-differences-in-intelligence-and-on-judaism/

"As a formidably cohesive group whose loyalty to their ethnic kindred vastly outstrips their loyalty to the non-Jewish nations within which they dwell, Jews should absolutely never, Schopenhauer affirmed, be allowed to play any role whatsoever in the governance of these nations. If allowed to do so they would unquestionably exploit this power for their own ends — inevitably at the expense of the majority non-Jewish population"

We gave women the right to vote in 1945, waaaaaay after you.

Ive read a lot of excerpts by him and if you say you read an entire work by him you are a lying faggot. Its so obscurant and obtuse i dont believe anyone has read his deconstructionist tripe. Like people talking Hegel but not one of you fags have read Phenomology