Trump exploits loophole to hire foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-exploits-loophole-to-hire-foreign-workers-at-mar-a-lago-1019565635530

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r2FyG
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/15/obama-amnesty-granted-more-500k-ssn/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/05/gop-legislators-push-plan-replace-americans-import-264000-foreign-workers/
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/r2FyG

thx norbot

Oh no

That sucks

>exploits loophole

Man I love it when people use this phrase. It sounds so evil and yet betrays it's actual meaning which is simply "uses the rules to his advantage"

Cry more MadLeaf

How dare drumpf adhere to the law! What gibs him the right?!

a loophole he could change but won't

he could just hire americans

the laws says u hire americans

why do u right wing retard billionaire globalist shills hate american workers so much?

Shill

I don't understand. Is that like a black female John Oliver show or what? Why are press people allowed to talk like that in the US?

so will the left piss itself when he says close the loophole?

i fail to see how your pic is any different than trump abusing loopholes. you cant have it both ways you underage little cocksucker. has your dad killed himself yet knowing he raised an effeminate cuck of a son, or is he a raging homo like you?

he won't close that loophole. trump prefers foreign workers. he finds them superior. he hates hiring americans

oh shit that reminds me, trump is adding more foreign workers

Obama gives 500,000 illegal Mexicans citizenship:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/15/obama-amnesty-granted-more-500k-ssn/

Right wing retard billionaire globalist shills bragging that Trump refuses to hire Americans and floods the country with foreign workers.

You can't make this shit up.

It's a business. Something you know nothing about. You don't have the right to talk when we businessmen are having a discussion- stop idiotsplaining. right. this. second. or. i'll. scream. in. my. blog. about. your. violent. speech.

see: Trump is literally better than Obama on immigration.

Obama intentionally let in more foreigners than Trump did; and not that Trump is Pres. he is accelerating deportation and immigration restriction more than Obama did. By the end of 2024, Trump will have a much higher deportation record than Obama.

Admit that Democrats aren't perfect. Do it now. Prove you aren't a close-minded shill.

He did post a bloody screenshot and that induced a waves of vomit over here.

Right wing retards think billionaire globalists like Trump should only hire foreign workers. Not Americans.

You shills really are fucked up.

Answer these: Also, tell me why Democrats won't support the RAISE Act.

>Obama gives 500,000 illegal Mexicans citizenship:

Lol your own headline you made up is fake news.

Why are you dinduing onto Obama just because your billionaire globalist hero Trump finds foreign workers superior to Americans?

this is literally you right now

LOL

>Also, tell me why Democrats won't support the RAISE Act.

Republicans don't support the RAISE Act.

Republican House
Republican Senate
Republican president

Why aren't you passing the RAISE Act?

>fake news
Nice delfection. Point-out the specific errors.

>Why are you dinduing onto Obama?
Because I know you're Obamaleaf, and you think he's perfect because you're autistic, and I want to show people ITT your hypocrisy in your refusal to admit any of Obama or the DNC's flaws.

>leftypol assault tears
lol

Trump hates American workers

this

Because neocons and DNC leadership are virtually two sides of the same coin.

Despite that, their are still more Republicans than Democrats that support the RAISE Act, they are part of the nationalist wing.

Tell me why your perfect Democrats who love American workers and hate globalism won't support the RAISE Act.

Admit that leftists and Democrats aren't perfect. Do it now, shill.

No it means the cuck has no integrity. What would you know about that you little cuck?

I thought he stepped down from all his business positions, didn't he put one of his kids in charge?

When are Republicans putting the RAISE Act to a vote?

Wrong.

He canceled TPP and supports the RAISE Act, which will increase wealth and bargaining power for native labor unions. That's why Rust Belt manufacturing unions love him so much.

Why won't the Democrats support the raise act, I thought Democrats were perfect???

I fucked your mom

>Trump hates foreigners and immigrants!
>That ass is hiring foreigners and immigrants!
Another game he can never win

literally NO U

Also, tell me why it's virtually all Democrats and leftists who are out protesting Trump's immigration restrictions.

That's all Obamaleaf does.

>MSNBC
>Rachel Madcow
Lol fake news

because they don't hate nonwhite people

MSNBC also supports globalism and mass-immigration.

No wonder Obamaleaf loves them so much. Typical leftist cuck.

When are Republicans putting it to a vote?

this is you lol right wing retards are kindergartners lol

literally NO U again

that's what you're doing.

this is you

Your pal Obamaleaf literally made this entire thread arguing why hiring foreign workers is bad, and that wee need more nationalist policies.

You two lefties better decide what your party line is supposed to be.

>136596976
How could I ever get tired of triggering the shit out of right wing retards?

>exploiting a loophole legally
>committing extremely serious felonies
the absokute state of american public school demucation.

Why won't billionaire globalist elite icon Trump just hire American workers? Because he hates them.

he's just pointing out Trump's hypocrisy in opposing immigration but using loopholes to hire foreign workers himself instead of hiring Americans.

It's what you do in every single one of your threads whenever somebody points-out a flaw in Obama, Hillary, or the DNC. Don't lie.

I already acknowledged that Trump hired some foreigners, but he is still leagues better than Obama, who gave 500,000 Mexican retards amnesty, who went-on to devalue native labor for manufacturing unions.

>quarter million H2B visas granted last year
>capped at 66,000 this year
>"raises" the cap to 81,000

What fucking world do these assholes live in?

this

Trump could easily just hire Americans. He prefers foreigners though. Right wing retards love him for it. The GOP are a foreigners first party.

Obamaleaf has been spouting a lot of anti-Jewish and anti-immigration stuff lately in order to "prove" to Sup Forums how good Obama was. You need to lurk more, normie.

>Trump hires illegals here!
>ICE cracking down and nobody is deported
seems like fake news. must be cnn.

TWELVE D FUCKING CHESS
DELETE THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
IT WAS OUR TURN

ya the re-entrants loophole that GOP love exploiting

even breitbart admits it

GOP Legislators Push Plan That Could Replace Americans, Import 264,000 Foreign Workers
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/05/gop-legislators-push-plan-replace-americans-import-264000-foreign-workers/

What business is trump currently involved? Correct if I am wrong but he stepped down from his various board positions. So why is Trump responsible for behavior of a company he currently isn't running?

Just because I discuss the Trump family's Jewish roots and Zionism doesn't mean I'm anti-Jewish ok

don't be such a schlemiel

you just blatantly made shit up as always

How long did the ads actually run? Where's the source on that?

How many applicants applied? How many were qualified or had criminal records?

Obama hired 500,000 Mexicans. That's way more foreigners being allowed to come here than Trump ever hired. Also, most of the ones Trump hired were STEM types, or at least not welfare leeches and gang members.

Trump is supporting the RAISE Act, and he is supporting ICE and deporting Mexicans like crazy. Trump also plans to limit the Visa program so it would be harder to hire foreigners.

Trump has already reversed the effects of his initial hires by a huge margin.

Trump is better than Obama on this subject. Admit it, and prove you're not a single-minded shill. Do it now.

they were doing the same shit when trump was running it

trump has been importing foreign workers for years. that's one of the things right wing retards love most about him

You mean using the law to his advantage. Thanks, Obama!

At what point during his day does Trump go over the applications for entry level workers at one of his many properties? Is that a nighttime task?

Oh wait, he's fucking POTUS and has nothing to do with that. Day of the take is coming soon.

Sage goes in all fields.

>can't refute
>"Better spam and call him "triggered" so people don't notice the great Obamaleaf getting BTFO."

Typical Obamaleaf posting style. What an autist.

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

>Also, most of the ones Trump hired were STEM types

lol no they weren't

holy shit you're a full blown retard just making shit up

I can tell you're one of my previous victims based on how triggered you are.

You're this retard pic rel aren't you. I fucking massacred u the other day. LOL no wonder you're so mad

seriously look how fucking triggered you are

the moment u spot me in a thread, u go all out triggered splerg fest

You billionaire globalist shills make it all too obvious how much I trigger you

>schlemiel
Is that the guy that spills the soup, or the guy that gets soup spilled on him?

never change, dems.

You've been nothing but refuted in this thread. You just make shit up.

You're triggered because I massacre you every day. So every day u have to come back and gtfo some more. If you were at least honest, you would admit that you love that Trump hires foreigners instead of Americans.

who knows

ask trump

Nice dodge. Was he in charge for these hirings? Besides I don't really care if he hires the person he wants at his business the most. I'm not a fascist so I'm not going to police who gets to hire who.

he fucking brags about how he prefers foreign workers

his voting base eats this shit up. It's always foreigners first with these Trumptards

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

Check out these posts.

You people are so dumb and inconsistent you actually get schooled by obamaleaf.. that's fucking embarassing

Guy who spills the soup. Schlamazel, or however you spell it, is the guy it's spilled on.

I'M NOT A DEM YOU FUCKING NORMIE, I'M A BASED MAGAPEDE
THIS HAS TO BE A TRICK, THERE'S NO WAY DONALD WOULD BETRAY US

Why are you such an attention whore?

If you don't know, don't use the word you canafuck bitch.

he's just mad because i annihilate him everyday he keeps coming back for more tho

so much cringe.

LMFAO this faggot is so fun to watch he gets BTFO and then starts name calling Obama leaf isn't even Canadian.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
Look at these posts of Obamaleaf getting BTFO, and how he didn't refute them.

u need to work on your compliments france

ffs

Saying stupid shit like "OH BUT OBONGO DID THIS" is quite literally not an argument.

LOL

Your own article you linked debunks your bullshit.

You're embarrassing yourself

Wow fake news even says it does s seasonal

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Check these posts out.

Gotta counter Obamaleaf's deflection spam.

Americans have been doing seasonal jobs for 100s of years

Americans apply for those jobs. Trump imports foreigners instead.

>If I ignore Obama Leaf's replies, I win

lol do u enjoy getting btfo by me everyday?

also

> (You)
Check these posts out.

dont wanna sound like a trumpette but every company that can do this does it

hell, every company/corporation scours the laws for shit like this

Tell us about the seasonal job market in miami.

This one time Trumpcucks had a legitimate reason to criticize him to prove they aren't dumb fuck cultists, and they still defend him.
Fucking embarrassing.

here u go, listen to the man who runs an employment centre 20 minutes from mar-a-lago

money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html

>anyone else hires illegally
>abloobloobloo muh americans jobs fukken beaners taking our jobs send them all back build wall trump 2020

>trump hires illegally
>THE FUCKING MADMAN JUST PLAYIN IT SMART FUCK YEAH TRUMP TRUMP 2020

The RAISE act is fucking stupid, m8. Was your great-great grandparent German? Well congrats, under this act you wouldn't be an American today.

In fact it's questionable if Melania or even his own grandfather would have been allowed to emigrate to the US.

>if Obamaleaf deflects and ignores enough, he can make it seem like Obama and DNC dindu nuffin

Looks like it's time to check these posts:

I didn't bother to look into your claims, to check if they were right or wrong
What anyone with a functioning brain can tell however, is that Obama ran a campaign based on social outreach and inclusivity, and his policies were consistent with that
Trump ran on an America-first policy, and also a workaholic one, and so far both of these have failed to materialize, so his actions are hypocritical and he can be deemed untrustworthy.. get it, for fuck's sake ?