Americans

>Americans
>earth is flat
>evolution is a hoax
>vaccines makes your kids autistic
>polution is a liberal hoax

Is there something in your water that makes your IQ that low?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/30/health/california-vaccine-refusers-white-and-wealthy/index.html
archive.is/ZVG0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans share the same country as the most ultra high IQ, technologically advanced, absurdly educated, highly evolved, preposterously aesthetic, extremely wealthy group of people on the planet: big city Hillary voters.

Can you imagine what something like that must do to your self-esteem? The only two ways you can cope with that reality are:

>accepting that you're subhuman
>completely denying reality and fabricating your own fantasy world in which science doesn't exist and where you're fighting an extraterrestrial group of alien Reptilian Jewish invaders with the help of Alex Jones and his army of Kekistani alt-righters

Trump voters have chosen the second option.

trump voters on average earn more than clinton voters

Is that average based on 100 rich people and 63 million poor people.

Whats the point of vaccines if it doesnt protect you then?

Jews use population control vaccines to protect themselves from bad goyim.

>Is there something in your water that makes your IQ that low?

Yeah, fluoride.

does it matter?

are most democrats "the most ultra high IQ, technologically advanced, absurdly educated, highly evolved, preposterously aesthetic, extremely wealthy group of people on the planet"?

non americans are shit that don't hae freedom like us

"Is there something in your water..."

Yes fluoride, but you'll probably think that's just a "conspiracy theory" too

Religion.

Don't forget the chemtrails.

>Whats the point of vaccines if it doesnt protect you then?

>>americans
>>you believe in conspiracy theories
>is there some conspiracy theory related to the quality of your water?

this is what you sound like

>ultra high IQ
>Technologically advanced
>absurdly educated
>highly evolved
>extremely wealthy
>preposterously aesthetic
>Hillary voters

You mean the same people who believe there are billions of genders and rant on twitter or tumblr about "muh equality"? The people who don't even have minimum wage jobs and devote themselves to looking at feminist posts? The same people who call your opinions invalid based on your skin tone? The same people who riot on the street and trash stores because of "muh resistance"?

Even high IQ people can believe absurd things. They're just really, really good at defending them.

Except it's a fact fluoride is out in our water.

It's also a fact, Wikipedia will even confirm, that both sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride are Neurotoxins.

One question OP

Why do rich people aka rich Jews not vaccinate their kids?

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/30/health/california-vaccine-refusers-white-and-wealthy/index.html

archive.is/ZVG0M

My mom always tried to take my family to get flu shots. Because I'm the black sheep I rebeled and would always leave the house before we were supposed to go, cuz the first time i got one I got hella sick and knew it was the vaccine. Now my entire family are a bunch of dribbling fucking morons that I can't even have an adult conversation with. Absolutely babbling morons. Vaccines reduce your IQ.

this

>>Americans
>>earth is flat

>tfw never get vaccines
>tfw never get sick

not just in our water, theres somerhing in our schools and universitys.

>Earth is flat
The Bible
>Evolution
Again, the Bible has all the answers
>Vaccines and autism
Vaccines were invented by Jews in order to protect subhuman populations from God's will. Also, notice how only whites get autism from vaccines
>Pollution
Again, invented by (((them))) to stifle big business. God gave us this world to do as we please. Burning trash and oil creates ash, the ash floats into space and becomes stars

Try harder (((OP)))

I know it's a shitpost, but it's sad to think people actually reason like this.

>Do as we please

I don't think (((they))) understand the concept of free will..

We can do what we want, as long as it is good/the right thing to do :)

Boring troll

Fluoride. Yanks literally feed their kids mind altering drugs and are okay with it.

> Complains about anti-vaxxers
> Proceeds to import millions and millions of third-world savages who are walking incubators for exotic diseases that have been eradicated in civilized countries for centuries.
And you call Americans stupid?

Irony is it's the west coast hippy liberals that are more likely to not get vaccinated.

>Tfw never go outside
>Tfw never got sick

What "isn't" in the water over here at this point?

I bet if we wandered around your country for a couple of hours we would find a fucking witch doctor or some other fuck with a bone in their nose