Why is Cheeto Hitler patting himself on the back about north korea when his sabre rattling has now threatened the USA...

Why is Cheeto Hitler patting himself on the back about north korea when his sabre rattling has now threatened the USA with actual nuclear attacks for the first time since the 1960s?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_North_Korean_nuclear_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_North_Korean_nuclear_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_North_Korean_nuclear_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2016_North_Korean_nuclear_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_North_Korean_nuclear_test
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.61f11a41a386
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.61f11a41a386
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sabre rattling
I suppose you'd like to sit with your hands foldly neatly waiting to get ICBM'D huh

did you drive from Toronto to Detroit just to post this?, you fucking leaf

How do you feel about the entire international community calling trumps bluff and making him look like a pussy

Because you know nothing about N Korea, Trump, or history.
They've threatened nuclear war for twenty years, and done nothing.

The US was under no threat before drumpflets started trying to be big man on international stage

jesus you leafy beta cuck. Please do a google search on Kim Jun's nuclear threats on the US and other countries. Been happening for much longer than the trump presidency. Bonus Point : Bill clinton gave the accesiblitly of nuclear reactors to NK. Wonder what helped them with developing nuclear weapons.... HMMMMM....

WHY IS DRUDGE ALL BLACK AND WHITE? ANSWER ME!

Why was NK a non issue under Obama

N.K. didn't have miniaturized nukes and ICBMs capable of reaching the 48 contiguous states in the scenarios in the past

the internet didn't even exist weasel

They probably got paid in off-the-books deals.

I hope Sup Forums is smart enough not to fall for literal propaganda begin pushed about North Korea.

>they are starving and have no food
wow they are literally building nukes faster than we thought possible, but yea, I'm sure they can't figure food out like some niggers.
>Kim is crazy, he might just go off the rail and nuke us
they say this because he is smart and will not nuke us, he is making those missiles to ensure his countries existance, so US and Kikes wont instill their jew banks in his country

North Korea is best Korea, look at what happened in the south. The south korean government was run by a feminist vagina cult for years, that is who US allies with, cunt cults.

North Korea is akin to Nazi Germany, Strong, growing well, and independant.

Oy vey! Nuclear war with russia now!

I LOVE JEWS, PLEASE TRUMP PUT A KIKE BANK IN THESE COUNTRIES LIKE JARED DID TO IVANKA

WW3 will end the cuck generation

well, either the norks had this already and are now showing their hand
or china is just giving their shit outright now and showing their true colors

either way it's ripping off the mask and that's a good thing. none of this has been a real secret, apart from the media concealing it from the public. now they no longer can do that. now we can link the clintons and china and the democratic party back to why the norks have any of this shit to begin with.

>major city gets nuked
>n million fewer democrats

this and also

>he doesn't want to live in a post-nuclear apocalypse
what is peoples problem these days?

You know there's a difference between stopping nuclear proliferation and terrorism, correct? No one thinks Iranians are terrorists.

OP actually thinks that it'll be North Korea that detonates the mini nuke on US soil

Because you have no memory of it, because you took naps, drank juice boxes and only worried about recess at that time.

Could we fake a Nork nuke and say they accidentally the whole thing themselves?

Buy YANG. China economy will implode if we harm Korea

What you think the US gov't would fake a terrorist attack on it's own people???

HAH Some wacko conspiracy theorists in this thread.

Can someone post an archived link so we don't give WaPo clicks? Also this seems like bullshit. Everything I've read indicates that they're years from getting their nukes downsized.

It wasn't. It was big news. I remember at least one time when tensions were really high in his second term and it felt as if war was coming. Also, when terrorist attacks were basically a monthly occurrence, nobody really cared about the North Korean threat.

I dont remember you around here telling Obama to do something when all the missle tests were going on, i dont remember you telling him to please work with china and Russia to stop it. I remember Obama telling Trump in the oval office that his biggest problem would be NORTH FUCKING KOREA, thanks obama for a nuclear north korea

Who cares? WE GOT PICKLE RICK

>blaming Trump for North Korea threats
this is why no one takes the left seriously anymore. you're a fucking incoherent laughingstock, equivalent to a rambling drunk in a tinfoil hat

Obama let them develop nukes after they disassembled nuclear facilities under the Bush admin. All blood is on Obama's hands fago

>there are people who are this stupid

I wonder if Kim will give me a nuke or two. They seem like a lot of fun.

>for the first time since the 1960s?

Lern 2 History.

>Drudge
>Breitbart
>CNN
>Fox News
>Drumpf shittweets
>Le "Tyler Durden" shitposts
>NY Times

Nice fucking media amerifats

if I die in nuclear hellfire, will my name be on some sort of plaque somewhere in commemoration?

a fucking leaf

The news wasn't reporting on it.

>Threatening the US with nukes for the first time since the 60s
Wow where to begin? The norks threaten the US whenever they need food aid, this has been ongoing since the USSR collapsed in the 90s.
Bill Clinton allowed the norks to get nuke tech.
The US is technically still at war with best Korea.
The (((news))) is behind every piece of info that is printed about Dprk (and Syria/Iran) because (((they))) want war to install a Rothschild central bank like there is in every other country.
Kys kike shill sage

>threatened the USA with actual nuclear attacks for the first time since the 1960s?
the 1960s were last week? the fat chink makes threats daily. fuck off shill.

>calling trumps bluff
which is what?

Clinton gave NK billions in the 90s and Obama gave Iran billions in the last year. They both are allegedly wanting to nuke us.

But OP probably doesn't have a problem with that.

Why can't Shareblue and Hillary cronies just commit suicide?

You people lost fair and square!

Seriously, please go to hell.

Why can't drumpflets accept that their fuhrer has fucked up horrifically in handling the NK situation

He is dumb as fuck and has Bannon whispering white supremacist bullshit in his ear all day. Literally what happened was Bannon told Cheeto Hitler that he was the master race and NK wouldn't do shit. Fast forward 3 months and we are now at risk of literal nuclear strikes

Obama was a better president by a mile

DUCK FRUMPF THE CHEETO DICTATOR

Obama told Trump as he was entering the office that north Korea was the biggest threat we currently face. Maybe pay the fuck attention douchebag.

You will never defeat our god emperor.
Praise kek, SHADILAY and AWOO!

>Obama let them develop nukes
Shut up drumpflet, NK had a nuke in 06 before Obama was even president

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_North_Korean_nuclear_test

bush ended the agreed framework and NK did their first nuke test while bush was still in

>What you think the US gov't would fake a terrorist attack on it's own people???

I meant use a nuke on them, not the U.S.

His "saber rattling?"

God you libs are never any fucking dumber than when you use terms you don't understand trying to sound smart. You can't "saber rattle" against a psycho dictator that murders his own people and has threatened us along with a lot of our allies in the rest of the world with attacks and destruction for fucking decades.

That's called "standing up to a psychotic, murderous despot," something you absolute pieces of ignorant traitor shit don't understand which is why you praised Barry Hussein for sucking his cock and doing nothing when we lead the western (read: free) world and have a responsibility to protect our allies in the region.

Fucking dipshit, go die.

Are you retarded? They didnt have the capability to send it to the mainland US. They tested it underground not with any kind of parabolic trajectory icbm.

Then why didn't the monkey king do anything about it for 8 years?

You are fucking completely, unstoppably retarded. I don't know how you have the intelligence to even turn on the computer or use the keyboard.

Are you really so partisan that you are taking this opportunity to use a threat to the West Coast of North America to poach Trump? You should know that this has been a long time coming and everyone has been kicking the can down the road to the next guy.

You guys are fucking pathetic.

>all this NK fear mongering

I fucking hate this....

Norks would still have to make a nuke a payload in missile, too hard for them to do. Also very easy to shoot down ICBM. South korea is in a lot worse condition then america.

And stop listening for skykings or reading dailymail. Watch NHK english live for actual news on north korea.
Problem solved, now enjoy your summer vacation underages, and get a life larpers.

International terrorism was in the news more. There were at least two big scares that penetrated even MSM.

A lot of people are calling you an idiot in this thread.

Let me just change it up a little and say this:

They're absolutely right.

>since the 1960s?
Guess how I know you weren't alive in the '80's?

>Does nothing to curb North Korea for 8 years, and has the worst and weakest foreign policy of any President in US history, encouraging Kim to ignore all UN sanctions and do whatever he wants
>Tell Trump 'this guy's dangerous, you better do something about him.'

That shit's the equivalent of Clinton telling Bush Jr. that he should do something about Saddam, though at least slick Willy did trivial little shit against his regime during his terms instead of doing nothing.

>NK had a nuke in 06 before Obama was even president

Yeah, but...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_North_Korean_nuclear_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_North_Korean_nuclear_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2016_North_Korean_nuclear_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2016_North_Korean_nuclear_test

I knew an idiot who called Trump "cheeto hitler" - I have since associated with him, because he was an overbearing asshole, generally.

It just shows how fucking moronic and juvenile their criticisms and 'arguments' are, if it wasn't already obvious. They have the intellectual ability of high school freshman, and celebrate it with high fives and prime time TV shows.

Agriculture and manufacturing are two completely different industries. You can have a shortfall in one while having no problems with another. When you divert resources towards building atomic bombs, though, you have fewer resources to trade for food to make up for those short falls... So building bombs has taken money away from the people, which could have been used to feed them.

Not if you are white.

It's like even summer stormfags never lived through the cold war.

During the cold war the soviets were documented doing things like putting vaseline on the lens of visiting diplomat's binoculars.

People thought it was because they were hiding all this shit but they were just covering up the starving people in the bread lines and rusting machinery in the field.

When you look at NPRK published photos you see people all wearing the same state issued clothes, all cheering with a little sweat on their forehead in tightly controlled shots and looking terrified in unguarded moments.

Combine that with the escaped dissidents drawing of torture and our american boy handed back to us in a death spiral coma and you still write stuff like this.

It's not hard to make your country look good for a few square miles and leave the rest to rot and suffer and slave. That's what a fascist regime is under communism. You're the fucking nazi fascist you should know this (if you're weren't an inbred stormfag that is). Fascism doesn't fix communism's problems it can just let the media lens avoid them easier.

It's time to put down the meth, drumpflet

Yeah sorry drumpflet but it's obvious NK had all this tech on the shelf and is now only bringing it out because the nazi you voted for has been agitating for a fight to prove how manly he is to his lobotomized base of used car salesmen and obese union workers

>People thought it was because they were hiding all this shit but they were just covering up the starving people in the bread lines and rusting machinery in the field.
Holy shit, what a load of bullcrap. Would you kindly provide a proof for that reasoning behind the vaseline thing?
t. lives in a goddamn Russia and has zero experience, nor does his grand-grand parents, with the mysterious starving people in the lines for the bread
Seriously though, you should stop believing eveyrthing your authrorities push down your throat. You somehow did it when it comes to Hitler, but somehow you tend to believe even the most insane nonsense when it comes to your mortal communistic enemy.

Yeah sorry for being concerned about getting nuked. Let's all go back to worshiping your favorite spraytanned nazi reality tv game show host

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.61f11a41a386 literally in the original post...

>Literally

Checked. And here's the archive.
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.61f11a41a386

Can one dude be any stupider. Do you drumpflets not understand that if this incompetent buffoon is allowed to stay in his post that he's literally going to ruin this planet beyond repair

Fucking bait you idiots. sage.

Lol

>His saber rattling
And just like that I now want you fucking commie cultists to retake grade school in addition to high school. Congratulations on having a lower reading comprehension than a 5th grader, commie.

not even reddit likes the new season user