Was Bill Gates always the hero we need but don't deserve?

>Always on the right side of history
>Silent workhorse
>Amazing products, which gained their legendary popularity by their utility, not by dirty tactics and brainwashing brand PR.
>Minimal shady stuff
>Always got everyone's shit unlike "ingenious" and "inspirational" underdogs at Apple and Google.

Other urls found in this thread:

seva.org/site/PageServer?pagename=remembering_Steve_Jobs
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/08/bill-gates-common-core-initiative-believe-right-track/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fairly sure his foundation funds some dodgy shit. Correct me if I'm wrong.

He's pretty good. His business deals have allowed underprivileged people to buy cheap computers with Windows pre-installed at an affordable price.

He's currently working on bio-engineering mosquitos in Africa to generate vaccines and deliver them in their bites.

You can see where this is going.

Hes probably blue pilled but realizes some redpilled realities.

5/10 would do business deals with

He's part of the infininigger train of thought.

>not by dirty tactics and brainwashing brand PR.
>>Minimal shady stuff
kek. you lying fucking commie cultists are all alike: lies, lies, lies...

>Amazing products, which gained their legendary popularity by their utility, not by dirty tactics and brainwashing brand PR.
Windows 10 is anything but that. Then again W10 became a thing around the time he left Microsoft (and around the time pajeets started taking over the company)

95 and XP, as far as Windows is concerned.

He's okayish in my book.

Bill "The Blue Screen of Death" Gates is our guy

Win7 is still pretty good, though will be losing official support soon (if not already). I'm dreading having to upgrade.

Best story I heard is some execs showed him a modded Xbox and what they could do expecting him to be equally upset about it but apparently he was like "that's really cool how do we do the same?"

does anyone remember a game called Hover! which came in a cd shipped with win95? Great stuff

shady jew tactics in his early business dealings, but hey - it's business.

>can't get security updates on Windows 7 if your processor is too new
Really? This is your idol?

>amazing products
>minimal shady stuff

Get off Sup Forums, Bill.

I'll stop using computers before I upgrade to 10. 11 better be a return to proper form but I'm not going to hold my breath. Between 8/10 and shit XBone release what the fuck are they even doing anymore? The retards have taken over.

He is developing bioweapons in africa right now. 100% our guy

I refuse to change from win 7

I'm convinced that they lost the source code years ago and are now just copy-pasting .dll's

is he into thorium?
if he is, world savior

Why has the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation donated hundreds of millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Isn't the whole idea that there will never be a new windows version after 10? It's meant to be continuously worked on and updated so that Microsoft doesn't have to split resources across multiple OSes. Not that I'm defending Win10; I'm still on 7 myself.

Haven't we all?

Bill fucking Gates.

No. Part of the NWO mass genocide program. Has already started with poisoning vaccinations. Google and Microsoft-Gog and Magog-plotting Armageddon.

Holy fuck is this real?

Steve jobs started a foundation that has provided eyecare for millions seva.org/site/PageServer?pagename=remembering_Steve_Jobs

Stupid people don't read books and that's why you don't know about it, read more books, stupid.

nope, decades ago he betrayed american IT workers by sending teachers, software and hardware to india to train them in IT for free. once they were sufficiently trained, Microsoft IT jobs were slowly offshored to india. many years later india became an IT powerhouse (despite shitty quality products) because price is more important to quality to most of the market. now the poos think they did it all themselves.

fuck bill gates.

Have you seen his deposition? Go YouTube all nine hours of it. He outsmarts and trolls the US attorney deposing him. He also often rocks back and forth in full autistic-fashion and often takes 45 seconds to answer a yes or no question.

Helping Africa keep more animals alive?

Fuck that shit

i'll go back to linux before i upgrade to 10

Gates didn't get where he was by being a smart lanky nerd either. He and MS got to the prominence of where they are today by being able to fuck over other companies and people. Granted say in IBM's case it was their own doing and failure to see the future for where it was. But no he's not a hero and certainly not what the tech industry is moving towards today.
MS has gotten pretty shit and its only going to get worse, they have tried to capitalize on the consumer/phone market and that tanked because really no one cares. Pajeet is taking over and they are going to continue with the notion that computers are 1. client sided applications 1st users first and communications 2nd because that was the old way of thinking and the way they know and have been trained.

Think about it now, OS's are at the point where they will be a commodity, Linux, opensource and other GNU applications are already in use by big name firms and businesses. They didn't take off at first with consumers because at fault Linux is a very under the hood/utilitarian OS for commercial uses that need to get shit done or enthusiasts/neckbeards. That being said things have gone a long way. When you think about it the average normie wouldn't care about the OS he/she is using apart from bullshit marketing and cache like i.e apple products so long as it works and does what the user wants.

I'd like Gates a lot better without the vaccine bullshit that only seems to be fucking over whites.

I can understand why a rational genius type would want radical population reduction, but why come after your own?

he financed Common Core (it's a far leftist grip on education) with up to $2.3bn ...
so you ware saying ...?

"While some reports indicate Gates has spent upwards of $250 million on the creation and development of the Common Core, research by Jack Hassard, Professor Emeritus at Georgia State University, reveals that Gates may have actually spent $2.3 billion promoting the education reform."

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/08/bill-gates-common-core-initiative-believe-right-track/

why bill oh why

No you are correct. He is pretty much a Soros tier bond villain now.

He is super big on (((helping))) Africa. He's helping wild niggers breed so they can migrate to europe.

>Hover!
yes, some of my best memories at my grandparents playing that game

LMAO

>>Always on the right side of history
>>Silent workhorse
>>Amazing products, which gained their legendary popularity by their utility, not by dirty tactics and brainwashing brand PR.
>>Minimal shady stuff
You're absolutely retarded. Microsoft basically has a software monopoly at this point and their business tactics have always been shady and disgusting. Microsoft's dealings with Intel is the reason why we can't have secure hardware anymore and why FOSS has struggled to get off the ground. Microsoft is part of the reason why we now have horrible standards like UEFI that can be configured into locking you into Winshit.

Bill Gates is a piece of shit who ruined computing.

>>Amazing products, which gained their legendary popularity by their utility, not by dirty tactics and brainwashing brand PR.
ya, this version won't crash and cause you to lose your work.
upgrade to this newer version it's faster
who cares if it's backwards compatible, so what if you can't access data from 2 years ago.
upgrade to this newest version it utilizes the internet better.
upgrade to this newest version it integrates all your devices
>mfw I've got a win3 machine running Eudora that can fire up from a cold boot, download my e-mail and have it open for viewing before the login screen appears on the win10 bloatware / spyware box

Uhhhhhhhhh...

his dad was on the board of planned parenthood

>minimal shady stuff
>being this young