Leftist disgust me

Why do they completely dismiss others opinions and logic just because it doesn't coincide with their agenda/worldview?

Are you talking about leftists, or every single person in mainstream politics?

Because they view themselves as agents of cultural change. They view shouting down the opposition as a virtue.

>water not labeled
>individual blades of grass not labeled
Is he even trying?

The left and right are equally retarded for different reasons. I'd respect a true conservative, not a theological conservative like Ted Cruz, or a populist like Trump.

What's that thing that Soros is standing on? He forgot to label it.

>water is labeled as Corruption, Crime, and War

Are you even trying?

Also, not grass- bulrushes.

The smug fuckers who complain that anyone who disagrees with them is a Nazi or a racist.
And the shills in the MSM who sold out to the Clintoons and have been branded #fakenews.
The internet fucks that filter out differing opinions and news that runs counter to their propaganda.
The ass pained cunts that don't value our democracy who are screaming to get rid of Trump instead of accepting their loss and preparing a better game next time.

Pic related - these faggots using NSA packages to dox their opponents. Watergate style.

He labeled it Globalism, because it's a dead tree.

Because their ideology is based on a lie and any facts or realities that challenges it must be purged in order for it to stay alive.

Why do they completelky dismiss others opinions and logic just because it doesn't coincide with their agenda/worldview?

It's fucking ironic that you are using that picture, OP.

Sauce?

>he thinks whatever one side says about the other is true to both

Jesus you're a fucking brainwashed cuck. Just because the left is full of retards who's world view is based on feels and impossible ideals, doesn't mean the right is the same, you dipshit. Our world views are concentrated in facts, not feels.

You're some sort of dipshit who thinks the sides are just two of the same coin because you're a gullible sheep who believes what MSM says. They're not, at all, the same things just in reverse.

Here he goes, showing off that blind liberal retardation.

Ben Garrison is literally are anti-semite now

You must be that shitskin Arab immigrant in Norway, sup poopman.

>Trump The Goymaster is socially right-wing
>I'm a liberal
>I'm not a racist
>I'm not Norwegian

Back to T_D fags

You mean, exactly like Sup Forums?

>all opinions are labeled as shill/bait efforts

Fix'd.

If I want the same opinion repeated over and over and information cherry picked to conform to my view I can always just look at Facebook, Google, CNN, twitter, Yahoo, etc... This place doesn't censor the opposing view and posting of any information the user chooses is the difference.

>This place doesn't censor the opposing view and posting of any information the user chooses is the difference.

>this is what underage kids who unironically use the term "redpilled" actually believe

SAD

Ugh, conform to liberal views. Didn't proofread. You get the idea.

Because they're evil. They worship the devil. Leftism is the ideology of Satan. That's why kikes, Satan's people, created it, cultivate it, and radicalise people with it every night on CNN.

It;s a religion. Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

Well, if you'd like to make such a claim then go ahead and post proof. It's closer to free speech than a good portion of the internet and you damn well know it.

Maybe proof how your policy ideas are empirically backed by good science and actual workable economic models. How does cutting taxes for the upper class and reducing welfare programs actually reduce economic inequality, foster economic growth that can in turn increase wages fast enough to keep up with inflation?