You have 100 points

What do you choose Sup Forums? At the end total up your points.
I'll start
>Jews
>Feminists
>Blm
>Sup Forums users
>/r9k/ users
Total:100

>vegan
>as bad as gamers/mra/beaners
try again

jews, turks, black/white mix, not straight, antifa, drug addicts and Sup Forums users
tot 100

>Can't choose basic shit like "white" or by sex
Shit final solution, faggot.

You need to out RACE under identity politics. Those are nationalities.

>commies
>feminist
>muslims
.>total 100
saved canada thank me later.

Gotta spend the 15 on ancaps for sure

I only need those 50 points.

Fuck off the thread kike.

>Racemixers (Americans) 10 pts
>Feminists 30 pts
>Trannies 30 pts
>Healthy at Every Sizers 15 pts
>Antifa 10 pts
>Sup Forums browsers 5 pts

I only need 50 points to solve every problem at once

This

>Jews-50
>Gays- 25
>Drug addicts- 10
>Healthy at Every Sizers- 15

Not bad

>Gays
>add bi
If you like men you're gay, regardless if you like women or not

redditors 5 times
100 points

I would like to spend all 100 points on Albania, please

Remove the Jewish Problem and the rest will solve themselves.

muslims: 45
blacks: 35

everyone else can probably be redeemed to some extent or another once those two groups are gone.

Easy:
Jews
Muslims
Turks

Mexicans, 15
Blacks (this would eliminate most BLM), 35
Drug addicts (weed users would be eliminated too because they're all addicts as well), 10.
Commies (this will eliminate nearly everyone in every bad group), 30.
Abbos, 10. Since there's nothing better to spend my remaining ten points on, and Abbos are (from what I hear) so stupid that they probably couldn't understand identifying with any groups on this list.

Think about it, my list is master list. With commies chosen, it eliminates almost all other groups like Antifa, BLM, etc. Choose macro and it gets rid of micro.

The rest will be bred out of existance by means of social darwinism and natural selection

fucking this ^

If you added Atheists in the first column you would get rid of most of the second column in one single sweep

people who don't understand Sup Forums

I wanted to choose blacks but it was 5 points too much.

>Jews, Muslims, and Furries

There I removed 3 cancers at once

Fixed your thing. Well-designed by the way, the only thing that irks me is the line spacing after the "Gays".

>jews
>jews again
Solves about 90% of the other ones on there.

Best post in this thread.

Blacks
Feminists
Gays

100'pts

Muslims
Turks
White-black racemixers
BLM
Antifa
Vegans
Total: 95
PS: Also,
>implying gamers are as bad as people dressing up as cartoon ponies, people malnourishing themselves out of respect for animals and people who inject/smoke poison into themselves.

If there was not a 100 maximum, my score sheet would look like this.

Jews twice.

Anyone not choosing Jews and instead choosing Jewish creations like Feminism and Communism are fucking retards.

Jews
Chinese
Feminists

Now the white race can have our fascist utopia.

Jews, Blacks, Mexicans

Just saved America, thank me

Jews racemixers
I'm done where can I cash out my remaining points

>Sup Forums forcing me to weigh the damage of muzzies jews and blacks again

So hard fuck.

>Jews
>Feminists
>Tumblr users

I'd be fairly content that the majority of LGBT people left after purging Jews, feminists and tumblr users would be reasonable people. It's a pity I can't also cover for bugchasers though.

Purging the 3 selected would also hit a lot of healthy at every sizers (the vast majority will be feminists), the worst of the otherkin and furries (the ones who are feminist are the worst, and purging tumblr would also hit a few more).

I'm having second thoughts though because I still can't guarantee hitting Antifa as much as I'd like to. Purging Jews would only hit a tiny portion of Antifa, whilst there is a sizeable chunk who are all "muh free palestine", they're not the most rational thinkers. A fair chunk of some of the worst will also be feminists.

Not too bothered about hitting BLM, as long as we sort the Jews out, and the traitor whites out, those who remain can sort race relations out.

Eh, you know what, I'm gonna pretend that Bugchasers is an option for 10 on it.

>Jews - 50
>Feminists - 30
>Antifa - 10
>Bugchasers - 10

Gets rid of Antifa who I hate, and also I see bugchasers who literally spread disease as more of a problem than infantile 20 somethings who like to pretend they're wolves on tumblr.
Yeah.
That's my final list.

Jews
commies
Drug addicts

Swedes just to fill out the 100

I'll re-iterate my own position. Get rid of the enemies within, and conflict with the enemies without will be more easily resolved.

>falling for data-mine threads

ahhahahhahaha this.

>Muslims
>Feminists
Think I pretty much solved all the world's problems but since I still have 30 points
>Commies

Get rid of the roots of all the issues, and all the others will fade away.

>There are people marking down HAESers
Why even bother? They're gonna do all your work for them in a couple of months.

antifa tumblr jews turks sell the remaining 10 points to someone rich on Sup Forums and live comfy till i die

Why is there no Leaf option

Commies, niggers and gypsies.

Saved the world and still 15 points under budget

Reminder to Anons that picking the 'Jew' option for 50 is a trick, if you select 'Commies' for 30 it will include all the jews.

>Jews
That's really all you need to select. Everything else is only an issue because of Jewish influence.

Why not make it 90 when you're at it?

damn it OP. you didn't give me enough points to get octaroons and coalburners

I'd just kill the Jews. All the other degeneracy will work itself out from there.

jews
feminists
BLM
drug addicts

Jews and Jews.

Without them the rest will sort it's self out.

>Feminists
>Trannies
>Gays
>Antifa
>/lgbt/

Muslims - 40
Mexicans - 15
Turks - 10
Ancaps - 15

and the remaining donated to see the top get done.

I have removed blacks and muslims, the two most important weapons of the Jews against white people. I also removed other dark skins, Indians. As a result, I have reduced world population by roughly 4 billion, africa, north america and Europe is clean of unwanted genes (mostly), the jews can no longer push racemixing with extreme forms of destruction, a big chunk of the planet is now a "white haven".

With the inner devide and conquer mostly gone, people will start looking the jews on their own over time. In addition, world average IQ has been increased by at least 10 points, probably even 15.

The reason I did not pick the jews in this scenario is because normal white are too far subverted already, niggers will overflow africa while there are still more than 1 billion indians. Even with the Jews gone, we will have 3-3.5 billion brown looking people in the future on the planet sucking up resources. Hence, remove muslims, Jews can expand in Israel because enough clay is available now and the remaining races will mostly stay in tact.

Honestly just Muslims and Christians would be fine. Their religions are cancer.

Me being all retarded and an optimist was thinking of who to save.

Here's the Final Solution one which is also good.

I'll use my Common Core education to make them all equal 100 so I can kill them all. Thanks, Jews!

Jews
Muslims
Black+Anything racemixers

>Jews
>Blacks
>Mexicans

There, problem solved

Californians are as bad as Jews in the west

nice way to leave only whites kek

You and the scourge of Pisslam are gone, gone, gone, doesn't matter what you think Muhammadan.

>Not purging Sup Forumsbeards

waste

It's time for me to kill, and It's time for me to die.

jews
muslims
then purge the gypsies myself.

This!

Gypsies
Trannies
OP

>Sup Forums users (I'll take one for humanity)
>Trannies
>bronies
>ancaps
>Weed users
>drug addicts
cba adding it up.

Jews
Commies
BLM
Turks

Muslims (40)
Trannies and Traps (30)
Ancaps (15)
Sup Forums (5)
/r9k/ (5)
/leftypol/ (5)

Nazis x4

Jews and niggers add halfies and quadroons. Total of 100 points

Jews are all you need, the rest will fix it'self

kek

>r9k
Thanks for your NEETbux salty wagies
Make sure you do a good job for Mr. Shekelstein, you don't want to get fired now would you?
Without a job how else would you pay off that mortgage you got from Banke de Jude.
hehe

Muslims will fix themselves.. are you this naive?
If you get rid of the Jews and leave the Muslims you will be praying to Allah within a month.

I don't mind /r9k/ but they breed the school shooter autism that could eventually bring this site down. It wasn't anything personal

Jews twice just to be safe.

jew black mexican
America becomes 95% white and liberates Europe then the empire continues

these two.

jews are pretty much the only problem. the rest is just personal preference

>they breed the school shooter autism that could eventually bring this site down.
Really?
Sup Forums has been doing a good job of that by bringing in all the reddit autists and because of Sup Forums the blacked meme came to be.

Muslims - 40
Feminists - 30
Antifa - 10
BLM - 10
Drug Addicts - 10

>Liking r9k

THE ONLY correct answer. I can't imagine what goes in your head if you choose something different

Yeah this, killing the Jews takes away too many points when you can kill Commies and Fems for almost the same price and have a fuck ton of crossover, then cut off the tool to destroy us and wallah.

>Blacks
>Muslims
>Indians
>Sup Forums browsers (kills off lots of betas, virgins, neckbeards, hambeasts, and weeaboos)

For my reasoning on the others, see this guy's post, which is solid:

Muslims, commies, and feminists. I took special care to only target ideologies, rather than races.