The next president of Russia can become a Muslim and head of the Chechen republic Ramzan Kadyrov

Russian political scientist Gleb Pavlosikiy said: "In a year, two, three, it will be decided not by this, but by the issue of control over the Kremlin. And I think that a Chechen by nationality and a Muslim by faith, Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov, is one of the main contenders for the post of president of the Russian Federation. "

No

why not?

He should do it.

Those degenerate katsap could use some sharia.

Anybody can.

>Muslim
How about no?

This man is a degenerate who uses prisoners as sex slaves.

If anyone had any sense in that country, they would put a hot bullet in his pacha.

But Russian people can't stand up against their government, they're massive pussies.

fucking based

Ramzan is the best possible choice.
He made a lot of great things for Chechnya. If he was bad at his job based Vladimir Putin would get rid of him already.
The only people who will disagree with this are Shareblue shills.

>a muslim
>good
He is a fucking чypкa for god sake

Still whiter than median european.

are you fucking kidding me? its already bad enough that Britain, Germany, and France are full of them now, (thanks to jews who brought them) but Russia??????

Russia has Nukes, and if a moslem gets them, then we're FUCKED. unless he NUKES israel of course, which it must happen!!!!!!! (which would be a Miracle)

>but Russia??????
How slow are you?

Also putin is leting him in the position so chechens doesnt chimp out

>chechens running Russia
Rest In Peace western civilization, it was nice knowing you

>white skin makes him better
I'd rather see an orthodox nigger than a white-skinned muslim.

Niiiice.

That will mean one secret Muslim president (taqiyya level 1000) and one openly Muslim president in Russia.

The plan is working hahahahaha.

Superpower country will get ruled by a muslim, oh Ra just take my soul I dont want to live in this world anymore

Ruskies sure love their crazies.

>one secret Muslim president in America

Hahaha stupid kuffar thought Obama was a Muslim. Imam Donald does not drink alcohol and has had like five wives... coincidence? I don't think so hahahaha that part about banning Muslims was some good taqiyya.

He would be Amazing. Very anti-terror and ISIS. Pro-Russia. Wants to send gays to Canada. Has a sword. Threatens America (zog).

that's because you are a retarded christcuck

Newsflash: Pakistan has had nukes for a while now.

Sure he can become the president

but guess who will be making the shots? Putin

similar thing happened to the 'medvedev years'

Russians knew what was up. He was just a public figure like the queen of england. The real shot caller was always Putin (and always will untill he dies)

hmmm the same system in Egypt, whatever who is the president the military council is ruling, exception for one year MB year, then they gone to hell, I think Egypt is a less powerful copy of Russia

GREATEST ALLY

>Anti terror and pro russia
Because he receives gibs from putin.

>Send gays to Canada
Good

>Threathens América
We need someone that knows how to play the game like putin. We dont need a brainless warmonger.

HAHAHA our diabolical plan is working brother soon we will force the kuffar to respect their parents and give charity to poor people, HAHAHAHAHA Islam will dominate!!!!

Anyway he wont get anywhere

pakis are USraeli Puppets, like ISIS and Saudis.

>Schizophrenic created another idiotic thread

who would say no for easy billions of dollars source

>Because he receives gibs from putin.
or because Islam isn't the first thing on his mind. He just cares about chechnya which is part of Russia.
>We need someone that knows how to play the game like putin. We dont need a brainless warmonger.
Nah he just said russia had the capability to win.

still if you let a muzzie rule you, you're FUCKED. its what the jews want, Death of the West using the muzzies as their Army. this makes me wonder if Putin is a jew Puppet or not. because how and why could he still let muzzies and jews exist in Russia????

putin will remain in power until his death, officially or unofficially, doesn't matter desu

Those nukes can only be used against india