How do we get back our board from these degenerate fucks ?

How do we get back our board from these degenerate fucks ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Popular opinion is already against le magapedes, the highest reply count thread at this moment is mocking them

Non issue

based

I have no issue with them. It's their opposing counterpart I have issue with as they are just fucking mind numbingly retarded.

The Trump supporters rarely cause any issues and seem to usually just come for information where as the radicals constantly try to pull shit or create fake narratives. Fuck em... there is a reason we have so much fun fucking them over since they constantly give us things to work with.

you did this Sup Forums, this is again your fault.
now i can't post pepe nor apu on Sup Forums without being considered a kekistani.

I have to say though that I find a lot of the Trumpers to be complete wimps that they would allow those skinny liberal jokes dictate to them what is and isn't. From everything I have seen the right has the guns and the athletic dudes. I am surprised they haven't beaten the living shit out of those radicals from ANTIFA or the teachers indoctrinating their kids.

That is one concern I have about their movement in that they seem to be too passive like Germany and Sweden was and not willing to say "stop the fucking shit" to the trouble makers. They really let them and the special interests get away with WAY too much which is a recipe for disaster.

why can't Americans behave themselves like normal people? why do they have the need to sperg out and go full cringe and autism-mode when a meme reaches mainstream normie level?

what drives the American to make a complete fool out of himself? why is he unable to form a political movement without it turning into an irrelevant cringefest?

very interesting creatures... subhuman ofcourse but interesting nontheless...

man look how ugly and impotent 4chaners always look, even with masks obscuring their faces. how did i ever become associated with you losers

God i fucking hate when this happens, it's so fucking cringy it hurts.
>"LULZ LOOK AT THIS COOL MAYMAY Sup Forums HAS MADE" "KEKEKEKE LET'S POST IT FUCKING EVERYWHERE"

It all started with Sarcuck when nu/pol/tards started making pepe's memes of him.
Now all this normie trash are doing it.

It's literally plebbit all over again.
>Sup Forums makes amazing memes
>plebbit apropriate them and missuse them
>meme become overblown and it's meaning dies
There's a reason old/b/ said plebbit was where memes go to die...

That's probable the reason why Trump suck's now.

Back in the day we tormented people like hal turner for the lulz, now this kekfags just act retarded to piss everyone else off

It all started with the "plebbit colony".

>suck's

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM

Kekistan was doomed from the very day it choose a Muslim name.

You knew right fucking them it was going to be a multi-culti shithole unsuitable for white life.

>old/b/
Nigga old Sup Forums was shit and was around before reddit even existed

You started this. I watched this unfold from its inception in real time right here. You can't blame this in reddit, or 9gag, or the normalfags, or anything else. You started this. You encouraged it. Now it's your mess.

>How do we get back our board from these degenerate fucks ?

You don't, Sup Forums/user culture used to populated by socially-awkward basment dwellers who hated the daylight let alone the limelight now it's mostly populated by narccasists and social media whores who love it

F

this
the crusade of redpilling normies backfired hilariously. all i want is a comfy place to post about WN and now look at it i actually got in an argument with several people god hope they were being ironic but they were treating this board as some sort of all powerful entity thats beyond our control and i wanted to strangle them for how fucking retarded they all sounded

This Sup Forums has always been shit. Only newfags would say otherwise.

pick a side

Sup Forums didn't even exist in 2008?

the fact that pol keeps making the news means that there will always be a steady stream of faggots shitpoasting

Those aren't opposites

Used to not even think twice when typing kek. Now I feel like the word is dirty.

LE Sage this thread fellow MAGApedes!!!

the anomolous poasters are from Sup Forums u believe i think hes making a comparison between we wuz legun and kekistani larpers being the same

Implying 2008 was an improvement.

You integrate them. Push NatSoc ideas as hard as you can all over the board until they join us or they get offended and go back.

1) Stop posting like you're a fucking commie d&c shill
2) Grow the fuck up; this is a war. Ignore the bullshit
3) ...
4) Next yourself because you're a fucking commie cultist and nobody loves you. even the other cultists hate you.

Well it got mainstream. What did you expect? The second the skeptics picked up on it, we should've dropped it. It was all fun and games when it was "oh look at these digits, praise Kek!" but then it started to become a rallying cry, and we sat back and watched as the rallying cry was hijacked and abused.
We can't get our board or our movements back, we just have to make new ones.

>hates the fact that "his movement" gained traction and actually went somewhere.

kekistan is just something people can rally behind, it's proven itself proof against accusations of racism, facism, sexism, xenophobia, etc.
It's a useful tool that allows the opposition to the leftist establishment to voice their discontent without having to fear for their wellbeing.

It's a bit cringy but its ultimately helping people resist the left.

Ironically Sup Forums was far more degenerate and liberal in its early years than it is now.

It was better before it became a cesspool of the same 9 threads over and over. Threads on Sup Forums used to actually be random. Shitty, but random. Now it's anything but random. It's just furries, traps, cuck threads, fb/ig threads, ylyl with le funny banana, cringe threads, and rekt threads.

The obsessive basement autists don't go to these social events obviously. They still wield influence, never forget the awesome power of online autism.

What kind of retard tier psy-op is this thread?
Just reeks of slide. The false reality you are projecting is not even believable. Fucking amateurs.
>KYS FAGGOT OP
>I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF I FIND HER
sage, fuck off

The only guy who looks acceptable is Richard.

Those sunglasses, Jesus fuckin Christ, I'm gonna critique their sun wear choices from left to right (not including spencer)

>far left guy : what the fuck are you wearing? Some blue shaded desert storm combat looking trash ? Shit fucking taste my man

>middle guy in white hat: 5 dollar gas station sun glasses, how the fuck can someone take you seriously, therefore white nationalist movement seriously when you wear cheap looking shit like that.

>far right guy: some kind of weird aviator / bug eye sunglasses combination , probably the best of any guy not Richard

Only one who has good sunglasses is Richard
Classic ray ban 2149 wayfarer

Seriously, if you wear sunglasses invest in those.

Agreed

>guy fawkes mask
I remember the time we complained about retards who appeared in public with them and claimed they were anonymous.

The fact that you are feeling the same we felt back then fills me with joy.