North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons, U.S. analysts say

We're gonna die aren't we?

news.opera-api.com/news/detail/fbd3ca8e7f31a193fc696ce6a3dae2c6_us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7WpPP1FJQ
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.61f11a41a386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AL MAWT LI AMRIKA
AL MAWT LI ISRAIL

I guess so

Well it was nice knowing you guys

The United States of America is the sole author of this situation, and must accept responsibility for it.

Accordingly, here are the demands of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, to the criminal empire of United States of America:

FIRST: The United States will admit fault, and apologize.

SECOND: The United States will pay reparations, for the incursion of 1871, the conflict of 1950-53, and all subsequent economic damage done to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea by its failed policies.

THIRD: The United States will immediately withdraw all of its forces from the Korean Peninsula, and from the nation of Japan.

FOURTH: All other American forces will withdraw to a point no further West than the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands.

FIFTH: The United States shall cease forthwith all efforts to oppose the Korean People's right of self determination, and the reunification of the Korean Peninsula.

Any failure on the part of the United States to accept and fully comply with any of these Terms of Surrender shall be rewarded by a thousandfold retribution of fire raining down from the heavens upon its cities.

America has 72 hours to respond.

theyd get a nuke in 71

Time to kill some gooks

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Can theis rice niggers seriously not afford a launch platform? This is barely a tier up from an african space program.
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

Buy YANG. Between war with India and their ships blocked by USA in a Korean War scenario, Chinese economy about to tank!

>implying africans could make any working rockets at all

are you from the future?

Is nobody else noticing the missile being launched right next to a bunch of fucking trees?

>7:59 PM
I wish though, it would be amazing

CANT TRIM THE KIM

is that a satirical twitter feed?

yes. but this is real

B.S. and not happening.
The Norks can't do anything besides mail their bombs to the target until they can make them small enough to put on rockets.
So stupid, pointless thread.

/thread

The missile came from an underground hatch. This is common to put secret launch pads in the middle of the woods.

>fat Twitter-trained orangutan who plays golf and doing nothing else all day

That's the point. News just broke that we have successfully miniaturized nuclear weapon. Don't you pay attention?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

How does nk go from nuke ready missile in "perhaps" 2 years to already possibly having one?
Media was saying just 6 months ago it would take them years before the had nuke tech now they do?
Give me a break. Nk is the biggest scam on the world stage with its narrative being pushed by cia shills

I really hope this is from the future and California gets nuked
1) Most liberal and Mexican locations are ground zero
2) Trump's support would spike
3) Gook war (about damn time)
4) memes
5) Finally get HD footage of what a nuke would look like with tons of angles
6) HD footage of liberals dying of radiation posioning, burns, etc.
7) meanwhile I get to rest in comfy South Carolina as this all goes down
DO IT KIM

February 16th

Time for archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

No. It's time for a thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7WpPP1FJQ

Would it really? He'd be known as the President that allowed the US to get leveled by an atomic bomb. It'd be like 911 amped up to 200.

M-M-maybe the government were lying the first time desu

I hope so

About time, good luck Best Korea

You suck cuck! Real niggaz is pro nuking Norks! And if California has to go then good riddance!

That is a chilling stuff you got there. Now I'm scared. Where is fucking Trump now? Is he fucking golfing?

I hope so.

It's fine guys, they're only going to nuke California and possibly Canada or Mexico if it goes off course. Nothing to worry about.

Imo, they just want there own security. I don't think there so dumb as to just use them. If they attack our land there land is finished. It would be suicidal for them to outright attack. But can you blame them for wanting something for protection?

We already have incredibly HD footage of Nuclear tests from all angles when the U.S tested them above ground. Check out "Trinity and Beyond"

What would be interesting is seeing a nuclear attack on a live target, with all the insanity that would be occurring around it. It'd be 9/11 on fucking Joe Rogan tier growth hormones.

He'd also be known as the President who glassed an entire country

Big jump just now on YANG and other war stocks. News has been out for 3 hours and it didn't move til just now and it's moving fast. (((They))) just got the nod. It's going to happen. Trump is going to bomb them

W - W -What if Kim sells a nuke to the muzzies? That'd be worse than being fucked in my trap pussy desu.

Implying I believe any off this and this isn't just an excuse to waste american lives and for the military industrial complex to make some money.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.61f11a41a386 read the news dum dum

Then Israel might get nuked, or some country in Europe, probably Sweden or Germany might get nuked.

Don't worry senpai kun

If these reports are true it basically guarantees that there will be no military ops against the Norks. Seems that fat Kim just bought himself some insurance against burger style regime change.

And what about buying yang when those things happen and not now when it has a higher value.

YANG is 3x ETF short on Chinese stock market. For every one % the Chinese market drops this goes UP 3%. Hence buy now.

But is it? I've tried to find it on their site, but with no success. Neither is it in google archives.

Whoops meant to reply to you

Pardon me, I didn't read it to the end. Now I did.

I am a fucking idiot. Could you please elaborate?

I think we have the technology to kill most their 60s era missiles before they reach anywhere.

Yes hopefully Calicucks will get nuked.

This stock is betting AGAINST the Chinese stock market. It's different from buying a small piece of a company, ETFs allow you essentially to bet for or against just about anything. YINN triples the risk / reward FOR the Chinese markets. YANG triples the risk / reward AGAINST chinese markets. If trump starts shit today YANG will go through the roof

Nk has been 2 years away from having nuke tech for the last 20 years

The fact is the MIC has picked off most all of the low hanging fruit in its smorgasbord of elective potential military engagements. The only wars left are against those nations that can fight back, and yes they may ultimately be defeated but at an increasingly prohibitive cost to the US.
Peace in our time motherfuckers!

Maybe, but do you really want to roll that dice? You only need 1 ICBM to get through the net...
Granted watching a mushroom cloud rise over Hollywood could make WW3 worth it.

Unfortunately if we wait, they will have the capability to conquer east Asia, and have expressed wanting to do so.

Their last ICBM had like 27 minutes of up time or something, we could shoot them down with an F-35 if we had to.

Not a threat until he can deliver them in less than 10 minutes from launch.

Until the Clintons sold it to them.

BS, the red Norks are barely able to keep their state from imploding. I don't believe for a second that they have expansionist ambitions. All they want is security for their fucked up regime.

trump is the exact kind of scapegoat to blame this on LET'S FUCKING DO THIS AMERICA NUKES THE GOOKS NUKE THE GOOKS NUKE THE GOOKS

i love it.
hillary- 50000+ emails with hundreds of classified info on "private" server
trump- retweets a new article that happens to have leaked classified info, that has nothing to do with the US.
guess who dems are outraged about.

Thank you based american

No prollem monkey man

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition fellas, I think we may be going to war soon.

Errr.... I meant """"Police Action"""".

Its gonna suck for south korea Japan & vietnam...but what is going to be awesome about a hot war starting up is that the US can default on their debt to china and seize all their land here stateside and in Hawaii.....LOL that's a lotta fuckin dough! Their tears will be delicious.....I dunno how their economy, nay the worlds economy will be able to handle it all.....the least of anyone's problems will be mushroom clouds!!!

I cannot wait!!

This

N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks! N00k da G00ks!
Buy YANG!

we don't unless we are close enough to the launch site.
can't intercept on re-entry.

Oh Great U.S. (((analist)))

>admit
Americans confirmed dead, because there never admit anything.

quit larping you fucking faggot

Lets hope one or two nukes hit the us.