Why does Ben Shapiro trigger Sup Forums so bad?

Why does Ben Shapiro trigger Sup Forums so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he waters down the message so much it doesn't make any gains for us

>defending google
honestly, how new are you? i would give you 1 week if that

i don't give a damn about the so-called browning of america

You're a leftist piece of shit that just wants gibs, aren't you?

here we go. dont listen to any euro faggots. we are libertarian, we are strong. what ever you do kid just vote against the feds. dont listen to brit faggots. half of them are literally faggots.

he was just quoting one of Shapiros tweets

(((Ben Shapiro)))

I am not triggered by anyone whose name is inside of multiple parentheses. Why? Answer is that I pay them no attention and, thus, afford them no power over me.

Ben does say some good things, but he went full Jew trying to prevent Trump from being elected, especially with the whole Michelle Fields debacle.

pic related

Who?

Because he's a weasley little kike who constantly signals civic nationalism. He's draining precious blood from our movement.

You're a new fag who thinks he doesn't have to lurk aren't you?

Because he's a fucking faggot jew that has to ruin everything we push for. He weaseled his way into the republican party solely to try and change what conservatives think

he's a backstabber

>Why does Ben Shapiro trigger Sup Forums so bad?
Because we embraced him in our hearts, then he started shittalking about Sup Forums.

also the michelle fields things left a really bad taste in my mouth. and he still has that "facts don't care about your feelings" tweet pinned after that.

he's a kike

>yes, white man, sexism is good make sure to show intolerance towards your fellow woman, let them know always they are inferior and if they want to join us they need to admit it

>OY wait racism!? NO, shut it down. We don't need this type of rhetoric going on.

He's a crafty Jew and is a hypocrite on Israel.

Unlike most people that hate us, he actually knows us.

He's an alright dude that overlaps 80% with our opinions. The 20% he disagrees is pretty bad though.

Sup Forums doesn't like Ben because he is honestly critical of Trump and the republicans. For good reason most of the time.

epically retarded. anyone that attritubutes Ben Shapiros superior iq and big dick has bought into the jews have bigger brains and dicks meme. Libertarians can not be on (((their))) side, b-b-but hes jewish. conspiracy shattered.

if you think George Soros holds any allegiance to Jews do some fucking research please.

This. Exactly this.

he should care, because those 'brown' people vote left every time. there is no convincing them.

>everyone who doesn't want to burn jews and niggers is a civic nationalist

It's called conservatism you faggot.

He's more conservative than Republicans who pushed for Obamacare lite

/thread

what movement? im sorry... but we are not in the let refugees rape us and global elite turn us all into faggots movement

>half of them are literally faggots.

between 40% and 90% on average

I guess you weren't here when he went full anti-Trump over a fake assault claim from some cunt journalist? Either that or you're a slimy rat.

Neither OP nor Ben are defending google. OP is suggesting we should support this backstabbing dirty jew because he said something logical, just like all those (((skeptics))).

SHILL get the fuck out

>Why does Ben Shapiro trigger Sup Forums so bad?

He is a racist tribalist Jew first and not much after that.

He's praised Trump every step of the way when he made good decisions and criticised him when he made bad ones.

>Hurr if you don't shill for Trump 16D underwater mahjong then you're a traitor

Grow a brain or stay out of politics kektard.

na OP is mad about Ben offending the Goog, which is unacceptable because if you use Chrome you need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums before you get all of our faces plastered on Buzzfeed

To be fair, Shapiro seems to be in favor of lower immigration. He didn't even seem opposed to Trump's wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98

So that's something Shapiro said. No, I don't think I'll lurk moar or give a damn what Shapiro says enough to care since you won't quote the statemnt, there's 50,000 gagdamn threads made in this homosexual knitting board a day, I'm not wasting even more time than I do to "lurk moar" and find your shitty obscure meme.

>racist tribalist
>triggers Sup Forums
topkek

YOU CANT ABANDON THE TRAIN AND EXPECT TO BE LET BACK ON

zionist globalist who wants the US to be cannon fodder in Iran so that greater israel can be formed.

>libertarian
speak for yourself you stupid idiot

thanks Sweden

kek

David Duke or David Bowie?

we are young. we are libertarians. we are hip. we do not forget.

I dunno friend you seem pretty crazy about jews

I remember my frst thread

Trump is literally jewish tho

>This is literally legal in the US
top kek

ummm.... #BecauseKike

/thread

He's not a conservative anything, he's a libcuck in disguise

fpbp

>if my daughter married a nigger, i'd become black
It doesn't work retroactively m8, he's still just a good goy.

Thats my university

kys kike shill

>For good reason most of the time.
That's it, I'm a Cruz missile for real this time!

i have no idea what your talking about. i love the Sup Forums effect. you need to hit up a smaller board like bant if you want inside jokes or to actually know where a meme started.

>confirms kikes have huge cocks
thanks user
your wife can get KOSHRED too

Thanks for letting me know that you're just a kike rat.

Because he participates in the oppression Olympics because antisemitism

He tried to sell America out to Hillary Clinton because Donald Trump's nationalism made him feel weak in the knees and wasn't pro-Israel enough. He claimed to *know* that Trump would appoint leftist Court justices, which was either a lie (yes) or a mistake that he's never acknowledged. He's never taken any of that back, or even said he won't do the same thing in the next election. He's just hoping we'll all forget about it if he takes enough loud shots at safe liberal targets for a while.

>(((Bin Shoahpiro)))
I wonder why, tbf

bro, please fucking look up how George Soros originally got rich you new retard. Go fuck yourself plebe faggot.

I'm not saying that Trump is Jewish by any means, but your analogy does not make sense. A daughter that marries a nigger can't become black. A daughter that marries a Jew can become Jewish.

It's hard to see if he is geniuene. He literally wears a fucking yamaka at all times. but I have found something out about this guy. He is FAR more powerful than any of us realize.

>creates a (somehow) equally funded Reagan Battalion to counter the lefts Media Matters, the day the first part of the 'Strategic Plan for Action' leaks
>gives it a guise as an anti-semite fight. Anti-Trump.
>In reality it's just a huge group of Lawyers monitoring DNC activities getting ready to sue the shit out of everyone near 2018
>has huge connections that he's never open about

I don't know about this guy, is he /ourjew/? He fully admits American Conservatism won't exist without a white majority in America, and how it is really bothering him lately.
>''Even if I or someone similar can come into the position of power, raising the middle class birthrate and picking a specific population group for immigration is easily done, it's not doom and gloom yet, gang.''

>we
Who the hell is "we" you useless cunt? "I" is the word you're looking for.

He's a kike at heart

are you proud?

whoa is reagan battalion really shilling in Sup Forums? you guys lost any and all respect with the nick fuentes shit you fucking cucks

>It's hard to see if he is geniuene. He literally wears a fucking yamaka at all times.

he made a bet that trump wouldnt win and possibly get some position from conservacucks in some media network
obviously he bet wrong

forgot pic

Nah, you just need to lurk more faggot

Thanks Sverige.

No no, you see he dislikes paying taxes and want the government to take less out from his taxes. Therefore he's a far-right fascist just like me. Weed, creating a slave-state for Israel, allowing hordes of brown to overthrow the country, those are all simply arbutrary minor differences. Don't DNC you fuckig shill.

This. stormfags are fags

because nobody wants to have his paid kike shills spam his autistic israeli agenda on our board, kike

sage

mods?

shut the fuck up (((ben))) go die in israel you are so fucking dumb and cringey

this.

why hasn't fakewarrior jew kike ben gone to israel to die for his country yet?

>Wants Israel to stay an ethno state
>Pushes for the decline of whites in the US

>(((SHAPIRO)))
>he was also against trump
its fine to not like trump, but ben was no different than a blood pissing polyanonmous mouse identifying nu-male shemale helicopter liberal in his pursuit against trump.

He hates Trump for being America-first instead of Israel-first, and he loves the US turning into North Mexico. He's a total fraud.

we are young. we are savage. we are libertarian.