When should I reveal my powerlevel to my girlfriend?

When should I reveal my powerlevel to my girlfriend?

Now

Now.

yesterday..

Now

jetzt

Soon.

Red pill her slowly over time, one by one.
That's what worked for me.

if you don't now, your mother will die

never if she is white

pronto.

This. Give them too much and they choke. I started out by pointing out how they always pair black men with white women on Dr. Who and other shows. A year later she was pointing out to me every (((coincidence))) she saw in the news.

>wow, user, you're racist.....
>we can't do this anymore!

You're a cuck if your wife is like this, the man has to tell his wife what to do, what to think, what to wear that's just common sense

This.

>But whatever you do don't confront them publicly in the political arena.

While you're giving her the d.

Huh?

Word up. As much as I wanted to inundate my gf with true shit, I instead chose my battles and slowly she has become a serious Nazi. She hates Jews and niggers, it's amazing actually how much she has picked it up. Fucking awesome. She wants to have "white babies."

Also when I first started dating her she was a total degenerate liberal idiot. She was really hot though so it was worth the struggle.

It's totally possible just don't be a bitch and never betray your beliefs but you don't have to be full on Hitler on the first date, either.

I started by pointing out to her the hypocrisy of Islam's portrayal in the media as a "religion of peace."

bro I immediately went in hard and heavy with the redpills first date, she's a bernie supporter but she instantly respected me for my beliefs

how bout dat new doc? how long till the writers fuck the series even harder and she has a mulatto gallifreyan?

This. If she ain't 14/88 from the get-go then don't waste your time.

66 says do it right now and greentext the results

I guess this can work too, though.

I guess ultimately woman, generally speaking, are total empty morons waiting for a man to fill them with ideas.

It is our duty to fill them with the correct ideas and give them strength and stability.

Which is all they're really looking for.

just following your instincts that led you to this point of your life where you ask a bunch of neckbeards for relationship advice on a mongolian child trafficking site and you'll hear a distant "....i'll do it tommorrow".

>You should tell her to wear a robe and be more formal.
>You must then tell her to pay a jizya tax for being disrespectful to herself and her boyfirend
>You must tell her that jews are responsible for the death of many of your people

Do it right after sex bro. My lefty gf would be laying there right after I made her come and I'd do "pillow talk" about things that "frustrate" me. Since I never whine to her she thinks of it as me opening up to her while the whole time I sit there redpilling her. Worked wonders.

Very gradually, and let her come round to it on her own.

During sex, after you've finished, but before she has

>having sex with your girlfriend
Fornication is a sin, you will burn in Hell

Never

don't ruin your relationship for Sup Forums points

And this is why you're a dirty beaner.

>allow your wife to raise your first son as a tranny because revealing your powerlevel would ruin your relationship
Sound advice from the illegal paternity test capital of the world.

Never out right. I show my wife news storys of white babies getting killed by niggers.

Over time she became redpilled without ever having to say anything over the top.

>Not finding a girl that was already redpilled

>Mexican intellectuals

girls are not able to get redpilled by themselves.

thus finding a red pilled women means she had already a BF who redpilled her.

only cucks try to find a used women.

The struggle is real, especially up here in cuckland.

waffle EXPOSED

Mid creampie

If you don't mind that your girlfriend will be the laughing stock in her group of female friends because she has an edgy retard as a boyfriend who seriously believes in Sup Forums nazi crap (sooner or later they will find out) then sure go ahead and reveal your "powerlevel" to her.

why are you even here?