Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

>Twice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

>These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don’t contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

What a baby. Redhats will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/02/ex-vice-editor-used-canadian-hq-as-global-coke-ring-recruitment-center/
news.vic
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/23/trump-revealed-book-washington-post-interviews-ambition
archive.is/ndpIG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>current and former white house employees
Which ones? Lemme guess... they're anonymous, right?

>I can't defend this, so I'll just call it fake news

Yeah I thought so. Take a break from politics, you're deranged.

>vice
So it's made up shit by an international drug smuggling ring? Nice source.
nypost.com/2017/02/02/ex-vice-editor-used-canadian-hq-as-global-coke-ring-recruitment-center/

>redhats will defend this
That's right, he deserves positive news 2 times a day to make up for all of the bashing that occurs nonstop.

GRRRRROOOOMMMPFFFFHHHH

TWOOOOOOO
FOOOOLLLLLLLDEERRRRRRSSSSSS

Whew lad. That's embarrassing.

trump always has folders of all the negative news about himself, which he probably reviews in a lot more depth to be able to refute or reflect on.''

presidents end up living in strange unreal PR bubbles. BREAKING NEWS.

>butthurt their fake news doesn't make it to his desk

TWO FOLDERS?

>Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

I wish I was a ballin dry drunk like Trump

As long as it's real, factual news....unlike the alphabet and cable news networks, it is necessary as so many stories have been retracted since President Trump's election win.

they spin real news as 'positive news' 'propaganda'

>op's mom gives him 2 folders explaining why she hates him

op will defend this

actually you're the one who can't defend it since there's literally no proof

>implying it's bad to know what's getting popular support
If his goal is to maximize his likeability then of course he's going to want to know what people are actually responding to

Burden of proof is on the claimant.
Vice is not credible

drumpf is a weak man

>news.vic

s..stopped reading right here

LPUMPZ MUST BE STOPED

TTTTTTWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO

FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDEEEEERS

I'd say that too if I was currently on the losing side of politics. With so many election losses for the Democratic party, it seems their whole platform is weak while their bench has been decimated...and the only message your party can come up ith, is to mimicking President Trump's!

Sad. And weak.

SGNORLAND FRUNFFFFFF

> shits on vice then posts nypost

Did you even read what you posted you fucking idiot? Article says "sources" and goes on to say no authorities can confirm any of that story.

Keep licking that boot you fucking queer

So fucking what? I've been looking at myself in the mirror twice a day reflecting only upon my positive features for a decade now.

It fucking works. Literally better than Prozac. It's called positive self-reflection.

I thought Trump was an alpha male. Starting to realize he's an insecure narcissist who wants good coverage but won't ever change his own behavior for the better.

FIRST WAS TWO SCOOPS,
NOW 2 FOLDERS,
WHATS NEXT, 2 MANDATES?

Licking what boot? Trump's boots? For somebody who is such a delicate genius, you seem to forget which factions hold all the power in our government. Yours is the side of the neoliberals and neocons. Enjoy your deal with the devil. Hope it was worth it.

With the amount of uncalled for shit that Trump gets, I do not blame the vain fellow for wanting to hear good shit about himself. This is just preaching to the choir. Most Trump supporters would actually find this bit of news endearing in a quirky kind of way.

wait what? vice?
the fact that you actually believe vice... holy shit

>vice
When are we going to gas every employee there?

TTEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOUUUUIIUUU

FOOOOOWWWLLDDUUUUURRRRZZZZ

Literal narcissism. Underrated post

>it's endearing when the most powerful man in the world needs a twice-daily dose of adulation from his supporters

Well your notion of the president's power is shallow and not at all nuanced. You also do not have a sense of psychology. To most folks out there this is just another example of how Trump is not one of these faux-humble robot politicians. This reestablishes the fact that he is a vain and wealthy outsider that is the perfect fit for a corrupt political system. The fact that people will get upset about this will actually make many Trump supporters happy.

How is vanity a positive quality in a leader?

Your argument boils down to "haha, take that, libtards!"

>will actually make many Trump supporters happy
Its shit like this that are turning off Trump Supporters. Its been less than 7 months and Trump has lost a good amount of his supporters already. Even half of pol is against him now.

TWO FUCKING FOLDERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
so where is the problem exactly?

is this meta-news?
news about people getting news?

ANY SOURCES OF THIS INFO NAMED? HOW DO PPL BELIVE SHIT LIKE THIS? PROOF, OR ELSE ITS JUST FAKE NEWS.

Can someone shop 2 scoops?

>people doubting this story

I bet you guys have no problem believing the Washington Post North Korea story though right? Besides, it's not like this is breaking news, we've known about this for years.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/23/trump-revealed-book-washington-post-interviews-ambition
>“For decades, Trump’s daily morning routine included a review of everything written or said about him in the previous 24 hours. The clippings were usually culled by Norma Foerderer – for two decades Trump’s ever-present chief assistant – who also handed her boss a spiral notebook containing media requests, most of which he would handle himself,” according to the book. “As his celebrity grew, the daily pile of Trump related news coverage swelled; still, he diligently tried to review everything written or said about him.”

Trump is a vain, narcissistic manbaby who needs to live in his little bubble to function.

Archived that
archive.is/ndpIG

Vice News
Well it's official then

This

Most people can barely handle even slight trash talk or gossip, much less a constant barrage of outright character assassination over the span of years.

Did you see the Hillary emails? 90% of those were articles sucking her off

It would be easier if he just browsed Sup Forums for twenty minutes.

And we have come full circle. Hillary lost you can quit talking about the emails and let Trump stand on his own (lack of) merits.

Cope

Also, that's the entire purpose of the_donald.

>Vice News
what are you going to post next NY Times, Buzzfeed or Salon?

Half of Sup Forums is shitposting. What's your point

Quit sucking that orange kike loving dick.

>I can't tell if I'm larping anymore

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS...

>Wants to see what the people supporting him are saying
>Bad

lel they want to isolate Trump so badly

Redhats. I like it. Cool faction name for the upcoming civil war.

$0.10 has been deposited into your account.
Thanks for Correcting the Record.

RED HAT LINUX IS A FINE DISTRO
SAGE

Looks like VICE is fake news.

It's funny because the media was recommending this last month, because this is what W and BO did, they actually cited it as a better way for Trump to get his news than Cable TV / Tucker / Twitter.
>Trump Retweets Fox News this morning, causes a cryfest at CNN
So is Trump only getting news filtered like past admins, or is he still reading twitter / watching fox news?

wtf i love clinton and the democrats now.

That's a very wise thing for a leader to do, especially if there's any honest criticism in that pile (unlikely anymore)

Yes I will.