youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/08/06/shortage-illegal-labor-wage-increases/
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house
unvis.it/news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deport muslims and cia

Blessed bread of the gods.

niggers love me

ICE'D

Awoo

Umm...

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Eye spy those digits

Awoo.

>There are miniaturized nukes in North Korea
Show me the proof, and I'll believe it. Until then, it's a nothingburger like Saddam's WMD's were

my best friend is a nigger

>888

They play commercials on the radio that remind people to get over.

Did he fuck your wife?
Mene flag faggot.

TURNS THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

About time for the President to speak on opioids right lads?

Frens for life

That doesn't even make sense. Those frogs are going to die if they don't separate.

Spoopy

>ICE'D
>DHS agent

Are they played in the Espanish language?

>describes as jobs Americans would not want to do
No statement makes me angrier than this one; The truth is that the wages are way to low thanks to illegal workers and those kikes finally rase their wages is the second you get American workers

>checked
I wonder if anyone who isn't an insane leftist believes in lugenpresse lies like in the OP anymore. Look at that headline. She wasn't deported for "not changing lanes," she was deported for driving without a fucking license and being an illegal

imagine if Trump went after big pharma

MAGNUM P.I'd

Why would they be?

What they mean is, no american would clean their toilets or babysit their shitkid for 10 dollars a day

Like, literally

checked

Can I get a rough estimate of how many how been deported the past 6 months?

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NORKS EVERYONE

This makes me very happy.

stop calling them "an illegal". Call them by the correct term: a criminal. This way leftists can't turn your words around. They don't believe a person can be illegal, but if you get them to say there is no such thing as criminals, they look like fucking idiots.

It's a retarded statement. Does anyone remember an article from years ago about how black employment in some Southern state increased after they deported a bunch of illegals? There are plenty of Americans who would take those jobs

Can someone please make an app to automatically reverse spin?

For example:

>Mom deported because she didn't change lanes

becomes

>Alien illegally benefiting from being a non-contributing citizen finally caught after 17 years.

>Driving with no drivers license
>entire piece focuses on her "undocumented
>she was doing manual labor her lawyer describes as "jobs most Americans won't do"

Jail her lawyer too

Selleck needs some love

What

>there's no such thing as criminals

They really believe this though...

Kenyan "election"

>not using tomorrow theme
Enjoy your eye cancer, user.

To create a software that can not only understand current context of a language but also rephrase it in the languages most nutral sentence would come with creating an AI with the intelligence of an adult.
Try again in 75 years when robi-waifus are a thing.

I only use the term "xenos"

>they look like fucking idiots
they do already

>filling in for Cavuto at 4 on FNC
I hope my fellow Trish fans can survive her schoolgirl outfit for another hour today

How can modern TV even compete?

This is very cute

Those eyes on the right...

me likey

What are (((their))) plans with this one?

>no Knight Rider Awoo.
why live?

Nice job

By being anime.

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you two look quite lovely.

Criminal Aliens need to be deported faster.

Is this satire?

Fox Business has the best MILFs and newsfus

DEFEND THIS!!!!!

The point is to make them look like idiots to normies. Make their retardation apparent and self-incriminating.

Why did she have to marry and give birth to jews? She is perfection and yet does something like that.

And no fucking free streams

Do self reported illegal aliens impact districts on census like slaves used to? If yes can we put a meme campaign to work to stop it.

They should, especially since the official policy and statements of our chief executive are tantamount to "back the fuck out"

They really do

Yes

=][=~~~Suffer not the Xenos to live~~~=][=

When will Trump go live with his statement on WW3 ?

In 2 hrs? I guess you will know better. Need link

Learn to drive, stupid spic. You also need to speak fucking English. Both are big parts of being welcome here.

> Shortage Of Illegal Labor Caused Construction Worker Wages To Rise Up To 30% [1]

> Trump’s Crackdown on Illegal Aliens is Driving Wage-Growth in US Construction Industry by up to 30%
> There is a strong correlation between immigration—particularly illegal immigration—and wages. This should be obvious to anyone familiar with the fundamental principle of supply and demand: more supply (workers) means lower prices (wages), and vice versa.
> Despite the fact that this correlation between immigration and wages is well-documented, it is not obvious to many liberal economists, who see immigration as an unfettered economic benefit. The evidence suggests otherwise, including a new data reported by Fox.
> According to the National Association of Home Builders, more than 56% of America’s developers are reporting labor shortages, which is forcing them to increases wages and improve working conditions to attract new talent.
> In fact, according to Ted Wilson of Residential Strategies Inc. construction costs have risen by 30% this year—the majority of which is due to higher wages and increased overtime pay. That is, companies are being forced to hire American workers, and pay wages at fair market value.

[1] nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/08/06/shortage-illegal-labor-wage-increases/

>picture of a random gun for clickbait
>insults patrol officer "rookies zeal"
>downplays the law she broke
>illegals are doing work most americans wouldnt do meme
is this what is referred to as fake news?

By the time he makes an announcement bombs will already be striking their targets.

We can't have Americans working with good wages. Open the borders immediately.

Kim has postured so fucking much that I don't believe anything is ever going to happen. I still won't until something actually does and even then I'll still be skeptical.

>this is what we're up against

Meanwhile; on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

This, if pastaniggers can learn the language
then so can they.

who's his opponent?

That's right gwailo, die for greater Soul, ehehhehehehe

They're saving us from Cali

I'm scared, is Hill really the devil?

Thank you for not wasting our time with useless rhetoric and media cycles on a deal that gets America bent over the table for Chinese and NK gibs Trump.

He's getting better at this every day, this cuts a lot of bullshit off before it even gets started.

trump doesn't make statements on shit like this. he doesn't telegraph his moves beforehand.

>deported because she failed to change lanes
>not because she was here ILLEGALLY

This feels like a ISIS vid

>By the time he makes an announcement bombs will already be striking their targets.

It will likely be interspersed with some unrelated comment

> I was then playing a round with the Shinzō Abe, my first that week I swear and you wouldn't believe the eagle I shot
> then my phone rang and Tillerson confirmed NK was a pike of ashes, much to Abe satisfaction
> back to the eagle: the ball was way down the range ....

t. gommie

Please Kim nuke California

>niggers in wedding dresses
>nigger with red wig
>nigger with a mohawk
Didn't know they were filming another Mad Max movie.

news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

LOL

DRUMPF

Without them, the US would be 2% whiter.

>tfw back when I was a Nursing Assistant I did far worse for $9 an hour

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

I hope they also nuke turkey randomly aswel

>By the time he makes an announcement bombs will already be striking their targets.
Never been so happy to be an American

Jesus, this dead-eyed faggot is so punchable.

They've been preparing for 70 years, I'll only care when this sabre rattling horseshit leads to something.