Can some please explain China's logic/strategy

Pic Related.
There's been a few threads about tensions over Doklam between China and India, but what's China's logic here?
Any evidence or plausible theories why China would've made a deal with Pakistan to cease support of Muslims who want partition Xinjiang so China could pursue a war in the South?
Or is it a case that with ISIS pretty much defeated, China doesn't feel it has to worry about Xinjiang anymore despite outside influence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M
index.hu/belfold/2017/08/03/hungary_s_transit_zones_are_prisons_where_pregnant_women_are_handcuffed_and_children_go_hungry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China unlike the west does not care about Muslims, they're not loyal to the state they're loyal to their church and will slaughter them. The soviets did the same thing in Europe

The Doklam region is a strategic point of high ground. The Chinese claim reaching to Mount Gipmochi allows for much of the area around it to be seen, and provides the Chinese with future opportunity to invade the Siliguri Corridor, which would cut off communication and all types of resources to north-western India (~45 million population). Basically future plans to dominate parts of South Asia. As far as I know, although the Doklam region belongs to Bhutan, the country is under the protection of India's military and has requested support against the Chinese (India and Bhutan have some sort of treaty of friendship as well.)

This video summarizes the tensions in the Doklam region, and the intentions of both countries:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

Do you mean that they would be ok with Muslims partitioning Xinjiang because they could go back and slaughter them after a War with beating India? That's massively over confident on China's part.

Thanks, I understand the tensions over Doklam. Why is Xinjiang being overlooked though?
If China goes to war in the South then it risks losing a large Northern province and essentially allow the establishment of an Islamic state within their own borders.
Xinjiang is likely why China hasn't gotten into a full blown conflict over Doklam.

they just hate indians, bruh...

Pakis have no power in China-Paki relationship. China is pumping billions into Pakistan through One Belt One Road initiative. The money are actually loans from chinese investment banks, but still, its huge investment.

Also Xinjiang is muslim only historically. Before communists got into power, the populace was like 5% Han and rest was muslims. Now it is around 50% Han. The government heavily subsidises intermarriages between Han men and muslim women. Han men also get many other benefits if they move there and are picked for jobs over local muslims. They will soon marginalize the threat of muslim split.
Pakistan doesnt say anything because they want to keep the alliance with China.
China and Pakistan are virtually allies at this point, and Chinks doesnt have to give them anything because they are already giving them enough
If anything Pakis would use anything in their power to help China hurt India

Xinjiang is 2 parts, west gobi desert and east gobi desert
The western part is where all the lulz happens
It's divided by 40% hui and 45% uighur
The uighurs are the ones wanting to create the islamic state
The PRC can arm the hui to ridiculous levels if needed
Ergo, China is not at risk of losing xinjiang

Some other threads were referencing a possible connection between Pakistani intelligence and China via Awan. I don't buy this. Due to his Muslim Brotherhood connections, it's more likely he would be working against China's interests.
So what other plausible reason is there why China would just forget about the threat in the North and begin a war in the South?

Because India is a regional po(o)wer and rising while a bunch of isolated islamists on the far side of the country could be dealt with In many ways.

there is no threat in the north. there is as much Han chinese in xinjiang as muslims, thanks to government importing them there to demographically destroy their muslims. Pakistan and China cooperate economically a lot (=Chinks pump loads of cash into them). see China Pakistan economic corridor. Im willing to bet that Pakis will actually support China in the conflict. Its not like they dont hate India

Are they able to support and arm them whilst fighting a war to the South with a nuclear power?

Attacks on the Hui have been increasing rapidly, China was previously concerned enough to increase Military presence there. Why change their mind now?

>change their mind
They have the industrial potential to do both.

this similar to how isis = who cares in us & uk congress
while... stares at russia

Its because china is not bongistan where mudslimes are pampered little princesses the government is too scared to face.

If they try anything they'd get slaughtered and expules and the westcucks couldnt do anything about it except being deeply concerned about the state of human rights or someshit.

Good point. Maybe why Russia and China are cosying up.
Yes the UK is totally fucked. I really hope Eastern Europe stands it's ground else Muslims will fill the spaces left by all the Eastern Europeans you guys have sent over here.

We are going to make it bro

index.hu/belfold/2017/08/03/hungary_s_transit_zones_are_prisons_where_pregnant_women_are_handcuffed_and_children_go_hungry/

> I wrote a letter to the [managers of the transit zone] telling them that this is a prison, not a camp, and that we would go back to Serbia if they did not take my wife to the hospital. Half an hour later, a supervisor arrived accompanied by two police officers. They gave me a plastic bag, told us to gather our belongings and to head back to Serbia. We told them that it is nighttime and asked whether we could just leave in the morning so that we could have a place to sleep. They told us to leave immediately. My family – myself, my four children and my sick wife – were put out on the border at night. I asked for them to give us a document showing that we asked to go back [to Serbia] on our own will. They told us we would get nothing. I asked for an attorney but they didn't care.

Not at all.

Because then theyll get an excuse to expand towards the kebabs territory.

China has more than enough manpower to massacre them all.

China will not give up Xinjiang, and they are progressing in the south for the Belt and Road Initiative

china likes buffer states

Nevermind, it doesn't seem too important for OBOR. I echo the user above who said it is for strategic positioning

Yeah, taking the region cuts off large chunks of India, Nepal and Bhutan off from one another. India loses direct and unimpeded travel to those nations and states, as well as with Myanmar. It's a short thread to cut, but there's a lot hanging on it. If the Chinese gets the plateau, with the roads they're building, it should be relatively simple for them to exert control over the entire region.

Uh we should be supporting the Uyghurs here on an ethnic basis alone. Uyghurs are Hapas, they're half tocharian(white) and half Mongolian (based).

I don't care if they're doing terrorist attacks on chinks (freedom fighting) or if they're Muslim. We must support our racial brothers against chinks.

Xinjiang isn't exactly a huge security problem for the Chinese. Yes, an insurgency would be a pain in the ass, but the Chinese have the manpower to spare on it. There is no state actor in the area capable of challenging the communist party near Xinjiang and as such, that province will remain a part of China... Insurgency or not.

china is not going to pursue war with anybody. China knows, by studying history, that war usually ends very badly.

Isn't China like extremely impoverished of fertile land?

China has the largest army on Earth, so manpower isn't an issue. If a real armed insurgency broke out, they wouldn't need much. We have kept Afghanistan on lock down with as few as 40,000 troops of all types... Rumors of our demise in Afghanistan have been greatly exaggerated, since the government still controls key areas. The Chinese could accomplish the same in Xinjiang... They could definitely crack down even harder on them because they aren't constrained by our ideas on human rights.

In the South they aren't going to just be fighting India if they start a war with them. Nepal for one isn't just going to sit back.
The size of their force doesn't count for much if most of it is tied up fighting a protracted war in difficult terrain

Makes sense why China is Cosying up to Russia, because if the North becomes an issue Russia will step in on the pretext of fighting ISIS.
But again I can't see why Pakistan would assist China at the same time as supporting terrorism in the North. If war kicks off in the South, China will probably have to do something to limit Pakistan influence in the North. It's not in Pakistan's interests (no matter how much they hate India) to create a situation where China has to act against them.

>Poos
>winning a war