Anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white bitch was screaming at her son "I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU...

anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white bitch was screaming at her son "I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU CAME OUT OF MY BODY!!!!" simply because he had verbally insulted that stupid jew she was dating?

White women are the biggest race traitors and will literally disown their own sons for saying something politically incorrect.

White women are the reason why the Jews got so much power in the Western countries and have created so much damage.

What are we supposed to do with white women? The vast majority of white women are race-traitor scum that will happily sell us out to the jews for merely speaking out against them.

Do we need to physically remove all white women and replace them with artificial wombs, so that we can create white male children WITHOUT the need for a human mother anymore?

White women are definitely the Achilles's Heel of the white race. I say we replace white women with artificial wombs and breed only white male children. We white men can simply then be free from the burden of marriage to a white woman and raising children with a white woman and we can be free to enjoy sexual relations with exotic brown women. White women are fucking scum and I hate them.

and any of you cucks who say "You should man up and control a white woman". Well, how are we supposed to do that when a white bitch can simply make a phone call to the police and the police will come and violently remove us from our own home? White women are worse than snakes. You would have to be literally retarded to trust a white woman at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=0yDuK21pLDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The hilarious part is it's women suffering the most harm from minorities and Jews. I'm tired of trying to save them. They made their bed so they can lie on it.

women are the weakness of the white race

if we replaced women with artificial wombs, we could breed an army of white male children

look at these beautiful brown women

I don't even care about this. It's not even a practical science and just pie-in-the-sky fantasy.

I just want to see people get what's coming to them. Women want to deal with liars and thieves? I want to see them have everything stolen from you. Women want to deal with wife beaters and cheaters? I want to see them bruised and dealing with being a single mother. Any chance of me having any kind of sympathy based on biology has been seriously drowned out by the decades of bullshit I've had to clean up.

I'm no longer going to try and teach the truth if women always pick lies. I'm not going to earn her anything if she keeps letting people steal it. I won't defend her if her politically fashionable boyfriend decides to turn on her. I don't care if she's toiling to care for a child she doesn't really love.

I'm just done. Fuck 'em. Maybe they'll get the point. Maybe they won't. But I'm taking a page out of their book and showing them just how shitty it feels. If I find that one rare unicorn that actually turns out good? Great. I'm not expecting to. She'll have to come to me now. I wasted too much time being manipulated and betrayed.

Fuck white women.

>scene from exaggerated movie
>believing it really happens
ok buddy

Found the faggot.

same here. I want to relish in the suffering that these white demon whores have brought on themselves.

I saw this in a Jewish movie guys, must be true!

worst thing about that movie is they deliberately never rationalize the jew hatred, to make a strawman nazi archetype. Check the producers, i bet u it has a ton of bergs and steins

You're either a weak and fat slob or a jew. More likely a fucking kike who wants to genocide the white race.

Women will follow strong (or at least viable) guys. Plus, this character you're mentioning has a qt aryan gf, so your argument is invalid.

It's kike propaganda but it's redpilled on the woman problem.

By and large it is true and getting more true every day. White sharia is great and all but I like this scientific approach better. Withdrawn white wombs when?

She can be forgiven. Probably suffering from some temporary mood disorder after all those awful vacations with Clark

>The vast majority of white women are race-traitor scum that will happily sell us out to the jews for merely speaking out against them.
pls faggit
You're not fooling anyone you pathetic shill

This shit actually happens user. A white parent will hate their spawn if they're redpilled and name the Jew. Not memeing.

I wonder why they almost always never allow this movie to be aired on cable networks??? Hmmmmm

No it isn't. You're just a biased mgtow loser that has never had a relationship and reads propaganda on the internet.

I hope this meme is true. I haven't lost all hope but the future is looking like shit because of white women.

Falling for Jewish tricks.

Shame on you op.

Can confirm, been trying to redpill my mother for almost 2 years.
She's coming around, just need her to stop watching CNN.

If you don't fuck white wymyn you won't get white kids ergo no more white race. You better do something

It's not just white women, it's all women.

Reading the first 100 pages of the Bible will literally warn you of this reality in the Garden of Eden story.

How many times can society repeat this to people? Women destroy civilizations because they are prone to manipulation and evil tricks that utilize their feelings to get them to hurt themselves in the pursuit of something that is disguised as ultimate enlightenment (e.g. An apple).

>White women are the biggest race traitors

>we can be free to enjoy sexual relations with exotic brown women.

yea, they never talk about how jews own the banks, or jews control the media and education systems and medical industry, they also never talk about how feminism and SJW shit was created by jews

In America the group that racemixes the most is white men. You all talk about white women and blacks but in reality the statistically largest threat to the white race is white men and Asian women.

The average WN would kick a women out of the movement for fuckin a black guy in the past. Meanwhile I and half the WN I know have fucked black/Asian/mestizo chicks and brag about it.

yes at least with this solution, it LIBERATES men from the bondage of white women and frees us to do whatever we want and WHO ever we want.

Replace "white women" for "women" and you are nearer the truth.

The hatred of white women is a Jewish trick.
And more so women "hating" white men is also a Jewish trick.

They were led astray exactly like you are being led astray now, the fact is that white women are the only way for the white race to continue.
Jews (not entirely of course, but mostly movements started/directed by Jews) are trying to get white women to hate white men, that is essentially what feminism is all about and the reason why feminism is not about critiquing non-white societies.
But there is also the opposite thought, which neatly fits into feminism, that is exactly what you are doing right now, in the same way feminism is destroying the white race, your though is destroying the white race from the other side.

yea i remember i once mentioned to my parents that the holocaust never happened and they were shocked so i never talked about it again.

it was a movie faggot, those lines where written by a kike
> The vast majority of white women are race-traitor scum
white women are the least likely to race mix

this is a divide thread,.

This is stupid. Rise above being a pussy slave and focus on improving yourself. You dont need fucking artificial wombs just be the best you can be and women will come to you. Go on a hike or something

Divide and conquer won't work here kike... marry a white woman and if you can't get her to mirror your opinion like the parrot she is then you're not a real man

>white women
Well, you're sort of right. Young woman are rabid attention whores. They are most afraid of not being popular, wanted, or desirable. As they age, they are most afraid of being alone and being destitute. American History X really does a good job at capturing this sentiment. The mom, is shacking up with Noseberg because he is there, available, and reliable. Anything is better than being alone. Remember, her first husband was an Alpha cop. Of course, we know Noseberg was just going to pump and dump, and her son saw right through that shit.

man, fuck off with your White Knight cuck bullshit for white women you faggot shitlord

>first 100 pages

The Garden of Eden is like page 2

but we can REPLACE white women with artificial wombs and breed an entire army of white male babies

>but we can REPLACE white women with artificial womb
No, we can't. It is literally impossible for us to do that.

I don't think its white women that are the problem. Its western society and its crooked laws that heavily favours towards them.

I know non-white women who live in the west who have destroyed men's lives for literally no reason because they know the law will come in to bail them out.

yes i know it's all women but WHITE women are the fucking worst.

>and any of you cucks who say "You should man up and control a white woman". Well, how are we supposed to do that when a white bitch can simply make a phone call to the police and the police will come and violently remove us from our own home?
When they call the police on you, that is their way of finding out how tough you really are. Women expect that not only should you be able to control them but you should be able to Rambo your way through anyone in your path. She is legitimately expecting and hoping that you will put the police in their place just like you did with her. This is exactly how women think. They will constantly bombard you with progressively more and more impossible confrontations just to prove that you're "man enough" for her. Up to and including conflict with the entirety of the state itself. Don't lose, now.

American History X is Jewish propaganda, hurr big prison neo-Nazi gonna rape ur buthole, see all Nazis are bad people

but we men aren't promoting feminism and SJW movements. THAT is what I meant by race traitor

Women were a mistake.

The director is Jewish dipshit

Looks like someone got triggered.
Back to your mgtow propaganda websites that help you protect your fragile ego by filling your head with rationalistions for why you can't get a woman.

we white men wouldn't race mix with asian women if white WOMEN weren't so fucking shitty and useless

how can you NOT hate white women? White women are so heavily brainwashed by man-hating feminism (which was created by jews), that they are intolerable. I would rather shoot myself than marry a white bitch

>lifting scenes from a movie as a political point
>Even in said movie it obviously isn't "simply" because of that
>lacks basic comprehension
>deep distrust of women
>believes he'd be better off if his own mother was an "artificial womb"
>simply make a phone call
>only male white children

I mean, I know you're a hapless virgin, who maybe didn't get noticed a little too hard this morning by that one cute girl you've been obsessing over but....

Oh shit wait, forgot where I was, carry on.

white women have BETRAYED their own race by accepting FEMINISM.

Are you retards too fucking stupid to understand that is what I meant when I said "race traitor"?

I"M A BIG WHITE WOMAN BITCH FROM HELL!!!!

OP is right.

Shoot all of these whores.

>What are we supposed to do with white women?

Take away their right to vote and beat them when they are disobedient.

i'm not even talk about sex, i am talking about how white women embraced FEMINISM, which has thus destroyed tens of millions of white families in divorce and thus destroyed the white race.

Families are the bedrock of civilization.

>White women are the biggest race traitors and will literally disown their own sons for saying something politically incorrect.
its a movie.

yes we can. They successfully breeded a sheep with an artificial womb last year.

so i shouldn't deal with women because they are all liberals, but if i deal only with men, people will think i'm a fag, and that's also bad. what do i do?

it's the JEWS who are the problem. JEWS brainwashed white women into man-hating feminist bitches.

stay alone and become extremely jaded and angry and wait for the day when all the kikes get gassed

TOP KEK, Jij.

so unless i am willing to go Rambo on a bunch of armed cops and mow down 20 cops with a machine gun, I should just forget about marrying a white woman and just masturbate to hentai for the rest of my life?

i think i'll get me a nice brown woman instead

>Do we need to physically remove all white women and replace them with artificial wombs, so that we can create white male children WITHOUT the need for a human mother anymore?
you're on your way to the enlightened silicon pill

Also don't forget about how the movie producers cut the part from the book where the last scene is the main character looking into the mirror and shaving his head again.

Amen Sup Forumsrother, Amen!!!

yes i know

I prefer the Equestrian pill tbqhfam

could just get these laws changed or just start violating them en-mass.

the REAL solution:

1. kill every last jew on this planet. That way we never risk them trying to destroy the white race again.
2. Then remove all anti-male laws and implement a traditional patriarchy

I bet you do

LMAO

In the mean time, forming parallel societies could be an option. I don't see Amish, Mormon or the Muslims living in Europe having these problems. They just created their own societies within larger one but they run parallel, rather than connected. Within the country of Mexico there is a Mormon compound, it's beautiful like garden of Eden beautiful. They have no connection with Mexican Gov., laws, taxes etc.

actually i was gonna say that. We should convert to Islam and get a nice Arab waifu who will be a faithful wife.

I guess Chechen girls can be kinda cute.

Blame those who gave them the vote, and blame those who even now, after all the evidence and facts are clear, still think of them as rational beings.

Women have as much freedom as men are willing to grant them.

Would you blame a 12 year old if his father allowed him to drive a car and he crashed it into a tree? Of course not, you'd ask the father wtf was he thinking about.

Well, by giving women the vote we (western men) gave them the power to crash western society and set fire to it, and they of course don't have a fucking clue what's going on.

The real predicament here is that understanding this makes it almost impossible to breed with one (without lying to her all your life, of course).

Some Indian girls are okay looking, but only the light skinned Aryan ones or mixed ones (i.e. Charli XCX). The Dravidian looking ones are nasty imo. That being said, they're all shit compared to a nice white girl.
Cry me a river, fatty. Women of other races are just as bad. Negresses are dumb, ugly, loud, odious, disgusting, and smell like complete shit. Latinas are vapid, vacuous, gold-digging, decadent sluts. Asians are soulless, boring, flat-chested (no ass either), overrated bitches with a huge inferiority complex (same as other non-whites). Stop demonizing our women, you faggot. Good women exist out there. Stable, conservative, loving white households = good white women. It's the parents' fault a lot of the time.

fuck yeah

Every time women are given rights they use their rights to replace the men that gave it to them. Not a great idea. I have friends who are married, they just kinda act like cucks all time. They know that the threat of divorce and subsequent impoverishment is hanging over their heads everyday, they just try not to think about it. SAD!

Well, they're Caucasian. If she had a kid with a European dude, the kid would come out healthy, as the mix wouldn't result in genetic depression. Problems with race-mixing come when a selfish, beta white faggot has a kid with an Asian or Negress. pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

There are countries such as mine, with many cute, traditional white women.

indian women are the perfect wives for white men

women are a virus

east europe is good

Communism kinda made them materialistic but they're still leagues better than Western gals I bet.

Absolutely, it is not really the womens fault for being such trash. The most effective way to make a woman be have is with shame. It's hard to shame a woman if the greater society says the opposite of what I am.

What are the chances men will stand up for civilization and do what has to be done, if that implies admitting the true nature of women?

For thousands of years our ancestors had made sure women knew their place, having children and taking care of their home.

One fucking step into the wrong direction has set civilization on its course to total collapse.

But I guess it's better that than ruining one's chance at having sex.

Now mix-racing. Only lowlife betas do that

youtube.com/watch?v=0yDuK21pLDM

>and any of you cucks who say "You should man up and control a white woman". Well, how are we supposed to do that when a white bitch can simply make a phone call to the police and the police will come and violently remove us from our own home? White women are worse than snakes. You would have to be literally retarded to trust a white woman at this point.
I'm sorry, but... what was your point again Mr.Nazi?
You are just attaching a Nazi flag and a film reference to this weird concern trolling.
Got a new Jewish boyfriend or something?

What are the chances men will stand up for civilization and do what has to be done, if that implies admitting the true nature of women?

The chances look better as the crumbling of civilization intensifies. Giving Women power was a luxury. Only the most prosperous and advanced countries did this, unfortunately it may be too late for whites to benefit from the "reset". It may be black and brown men who inherit our women and our lands.

tbqh I'd prefer setting fire to everything rather than seeing that happen.

That really is the solution. The current racial replacement situation is dependent on white mens work,taxes,technology,infrastructure, etc. If we can collapse it all ahead of schedule, we would be the ones to inherit the new social order instead of the brownies.

That movie really petered out after he turned into a bitch and stopped killing niggers. Started off promising though.

My mom disowned me because I said that the US military response to Pearl Harbor was justified, and that the worse crime was the internment camps for US Japs.

obviously

>She'll have to come to me now. I wasted too much time being manipulated and betrayed. Fuck white women.
I love seeing the mgtow sentiment stated in such a crystalline manner.

yea, if you shame women, you get shamed by the liberals and feminists and beta cucks.

western society seems hopeless at this point

90% of men are beta cucks, too terrified to face the truth, that women are not so innocent.

we alpha 10% get the girls because we treat women like sex objects, which is WHAT WOMEN REALLY WANT.

Maybe not actually. You're pushing WMBF. Why?

My mom laughs when my bro and I say racist shit, and she's super racist too. goddamn, I love my white momma