Ever since I was a child I dreamed about living in the US and I think its finally time to do it Im getting my paycheck...

Ever since I was a child I dreamed about living in the US and I think its finally time to do it Im getting my paycheck on saturday and buying a ticket to illegally live in the US I just cant take this country anymore

How bad of an idea is it?

not too bad considering you aren't mexican you wont be suspected of being illegal

No you should not illegally move to my homeland you criminal freeloader

Great

shut up

Are you a nigger?

illegally from Britain, top kek. you gonna ranger airborne in?

LMAO

As long as you're not a fucking leech to the welfare system and don't commit any crimes you should be fine. Hell, you being a Brit and all seems like a breath of fresh air. After all, all you needed to come to the US 100 years ago was a goddamn name.

ASSIMILATE OR GTFO THO

im white
yes

yes sir

Thinking about moving to the US. Which state is the best? Maybe Alaska?

Fly to nyc and then get to cali where you will get hired anywhere no problem.

You'll manage. Just know that you'll be banned from entering the US legally for the rest of your life once you get past the 90 days or if you're caught working.

no illegals allowed faggot

90 day-180 day no ban

180-1year 3 year ban

1 year- 10 year ban

ya california is the only real choice as an illegal

stop me

Alaska is decent, they actually pay you to live there. Long ass winters if you can stand them, not much to do then except party indoors, but summers are glorious.

Well since that is cleared. Parachute from the sky above into California. Land on a normie and slit it's throat.

There's definitely a ban after 90 days. Unless you go on a tourist B-1 visa but I assumed you'd go on an ESTA.

90-180 day just makes you non elligble for esta

North Alabama

ok well good luck 60%

Colorado. Weed paradise should be obvious that it's the only place to live

Come legally or stay the fuck out.

>white
>speak english
You are good to go. Bonus if you have an English accent. Americans indulge themselves in foreign cultures.

Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Montana, Wisconsin, PA, Florida, New Hampshire are all good states.

Fuck off. We are completely full.

Do you have a graduate degree?
Do you have over $200k to invest?
Do you have a job offer that pays min $100k
Are you special in any way?
Are you able to find an American wife quickly?
Do you have a family member in the US?

Big if true

What qualifies as family?

>be in UK
pakis and niggers everywhere
>go to USA
niggers and spics everywhere

shoo

>Maybe Alaska?
Don't come here.

Parents, siblings

I'm thinking of illegally migrating to Minnesota. Heard it's like a miniature version of Scandinavia, so I'll probably fit right in there

well jose just get drunk and rape a 7 year old

Well fuck.

I only react to 12+, sorry.

broooooooo stop beheading the senpai, not cool

this is true theres even somalis in the cities

thanks for the reaction you German goo goo doll

no

yes to 2
go for it

EUROPEANS HERE MY WORDS, THIS COUNTRY IS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT! When you work out the services you receive it's pretty much the same tax as in American because you get nothing here for paying 40%. Please this place is a complete shithole and I will be moving to Europe very soon. It is the best place to start the race war. Fuck this god forsaken colony. Stay in Europe and fight! There is nothing for you here but niggers and spics, kikes and faggots

E2 visa

If over $500k

EB5 green card

You ignorant ass. Everyone tries to asimulate. Even old grannies. You'really spouting ignorant myths and disinfo

fine, than your only legal employment opportunity will be to kill other illegals will you take the redpill Matezilla7000?

Where would you go?
You will hate any state with mexicans, trust me, theyre cancer.
The nigger states are better, but still, you dont want to start a family around niggers and get your daughters blacked.
Then that leaves the Montana question. Best state in the union, because nobody lives there. Can you handle living basically alone with no civilization? You get to carry a pistol around and enjoy life, never see spics or niggers. Or really anyone.
Then theres the new england/Pacific northwest question. They are white, and have people, but theyre fuckin lefties.
Then, the Kentucky/WV question. Right wing, white, but fucking poor.

1. Be attractive
2. Marry citizen (gay marry if you have to)
3. Have a degree or trade skill or you will end up a wagecuck until you die

I had a dream of going to the US, while I was employed locally. Now I'm working for a US start-up for 90k$, which is unbelievable peanuts for a NYC company, and unbelievable fortune for me. So I have built myself an american dream - big ass car that guzzles gas, a house in the suburbs, blonde, bitchy wife and 5 bank cards.

user, I visited NYC for work, and it completely ruined my expectations. it takes one to know one. build your own fortune

nc va or wv

I can't stand Francistan anymore so i'm thinking of moving to the US too, marry a qt burger chick and having the green card this way.

Which is best, Texas or Montana ?

pretty much this. i have nothing against whites coming here, legally or illegally, but i truly think that its better for the white race for us american whites to go to europe. not the other way around.

>everyone tries to assimilate

im in Boston. we are not lefties. We hate niggers. We are libertarians.

any state that doesnt have mexicans. theyre the worst thing in this country. they legit hate white people.
so , between TX and Montana. fuckin easy choice. but thats like picking between Ukraine and greece. completely different .
montana has no people really, its empty

>you ignant ass
why are you responding to this, it could literally be anything

cont.

US is the most cucked country in the world. Read job advertisements for their "dream" jobs.

>we offer whole 10 days of paid time off!
>we offer 3 sick days a year! woo hoo
>we offer childcare vouchers up to 3$ an hour

it's incredible. you pay thousands of dollars in healthcare insurance, treat your employer like a literal god, because he pays for your insurance, have to work all the time, because mandatory, state regulated vacation is non-existent, can get fired at any time.

dude, our cucked countries and greedy governments, that try and tax everything, offer something in return. sure, an american has the freedom to fire a gun in the desert. but I have freedom to not work if I don't feel like it. and the state pays for it

>claiming boston isnt a liberal shit hole
Nigger, please. This is the most nanny state hellhole in the union, dont pretend boston is libertarian. NH is libertarian

Please for the love of god, come here legally instead.
I know it's a wait, but that's part of why we're even worth coming to in the first place. You'll get a real sense of our culture by learning our history, among other stuff.

>Everyone tries to asimulate.
Bullshit. If this were the case, they would be absolutely no "HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL" signs, anywhere in the US. Mexicans are just too dumb to assimilate, so they want their host country to cater to them instead. Capitalist as fuck America obliges because it wants the wetbacks' money, bends the knee and speaks the foreigners' language.

don't be dumb the us is just as bad as Europe

>the most nanny state hellhole in the union
>not autism texas, Los Angeles, or San Francisco

what level are you even on, fuccboi?

My family just visited canada and they didnt even check id or passports when they went there and back. Stay south if u move here. Dont go to big cities or california. Florida is easy to find work and cost of living is lower but the mid states dont raid anymore to chase you down lulz

mexirats pour over the border endlessly, and have 6 kids each. but a fucking anglo, our father country, wants to come here and he has to do it legally? fuck off , you forgot your kekistani flag.

OP would need to move to Idaho or something to get away from nigs, but then the locals would also be a lot more closed off and suspicious of outsiders.

I am glad you love our nation, but I hope you'll consider doing this legally instead. Not just for the sake of our nation, but also it will be a lot harder on you, having to use a fake identity all the time to get a place to live, a car, a gun, etc., constantly living in fear of being found out.

Where do you want to move in the U.S.? Not all places in the United States are great.

It's an excellent idea if you know what you're in for.

>Avoid any and all hard blue states
>NH is New England. No exceptions. All other states are some weird hybrid of Massachusetts and New York.
>TX is Mexico if Mexico were America. Know this, and you will enjoy it.
>All Great Lake states are overrated. Every single one them is basically Chicago.
>Florida is a place for vacation. Never a place to live.
>The 'left coast' is literally hopeless.
>The deep south is actually pretty nice if you're comfortable around blacks. And their blacks are actually much better than the victim privileged trash you'll find up north or out west. Except of course for MS and LA, those states are just far too poor to bother with.
>The midwest is weird in inexplicable ways. Do not recommend. You pretty much have to be born there to enjoy it.
>ID and MT are still America's best kept secrets. Nice people. Gorgeous landscapes.
>NYC is a nice place for immigrants and Jews.

>if you wanna come, you gotta come legally!!!
>the tens millions of mexicans who are children of illegals can stay, they are based LEGAL citizens

You have no idea how cucked Massachusetts is. One town over from me, if you have an ani so that needs to be trapped, you need to go to the city, pay a 100 dollar fee for a license, to obtain a trap from the city, that you pay for. Once the animal is trapped, you need to call the city, they send someone to your house to remove the trapped animal, which is another 25 dollars. Don't tell me that isn't on cali levels of cucked

are slavs considered white in america?

Lol do people really do this or just trap it themselves and risk fines?

>Illegally
come here legally please I don't want you to be a tool sjw can use in their race baiting nonsense

we are, yes.
t. half croat half serb diaspora

Also a renting neighbor of mine just got deported by ICE (was mexican). Imagine going through all this trouble just to be deported.

na, you can go suck daddies dick across the Atlantic faggot. Are we not our own country with our own laws? Come here legally of get the fuck out. Why would you compare a white man to a welfare loving shitskin? what the fuck is wrong with you?

All their ancestors are british illegal immigrants anyway so why not

i don't care. as long as you aren't M&Ms.
Mexican or Muslim.

North Carolina and Florida
far away from major cities.

MURIKA IS FULL!! STFO!!! GO TO CANAFAG LAND!!

I guess i have a romanticized vision of Texas, it must have been a great place to live for white people before the mexicans overran the place, i also heard that Austin was a leftist shithole.

Montana looks really comfy tho

Also stay out of oklahoma. Its a shithole with toll roads literally everywhere. Drive across town pay $20 to do it. Ridiculous. Arkansas is nice as is colorado. Depends on the weather you want though as most of the midwest has 4 seasons and is quite unpredictable.

It's pretty easy to be considered white in America.

what the fuck is wrong with YOU
the souther border has been completely open for 20 years, but now when a fucking anglo wants to walk in you act tough?
KYS

lol

>buying a ticket
>to live illegally in US
im not sure thats how it works bud

Its a big country. Im sure there are small towns in midwest with mostly white population.

>come as tourist
>never leave
how do you think half our country looks like pic related?

This kek

yes. texas is a corpse, it died 20 years ago. might as well move directly to mexico city, save some money.
id recommend you move to the pacific northwest area (which includes montana i think), the midwest, or new england. anything with mexicans or latinos, stay away.

ESTA

Cool.
Might emigrate to the USofA in a year or two once I get my shit together and save up some monies, I gotta help out my mom to pay the loan installments on our house for now.

>be me 25 years old
>dream about living in the US
>buy a illegal ticket
>start living in the US
>Trump finds me
>get tortured and dies in prison

i haven't changed my opinion on the borders since i had one. If i ran the country and had illegals i would shoot them all in the fucking head. Men women and children and once the story broke they would hopefully stop coming here ILLEGALLY or fucking learn a lesson of those past. i hold no bias towards race (just dont be a muslim or nigger) as long as you follow the laws. keep shooting every illegal piece of skum until they learn and its the ones that have nothing to lose and than keep shooting

Would it be hard for a European to assimilate to the deep south ? I always loved Confederate history so if i had to chose to move to the US i guess it would be either there or in Montana.

>get tortured and dies in prison
More like get arrested and sit in immigration holding for years until released back into USA or deported.

immigrate legally, bongfriend, and you will be welcome

So if you are white male you won't get any welfare, just so you know. (Unless you are reproducing little niglets)...

Also in Los Angeles, there are so many white british ex-pats, I swear every business is issued one or two of them. Getting a job here won't be hard.

Depends how much you're willing to spread your boipucci in return for shelter from ICE.