Donald Trump is your President

Donald Trump is your President.

There's no use in crying and whining about it.

He won fair and square so you liberals need to let go of this childish militant behavior.

Donald Trump will be in office for 8 years because normal people want normal things.

You can't stop Donald no matter how hard you try, you're a bunch of liars, cheaters, and thieves - you'd sell the entire country out to prove that you're all not racists.

If a war comes, and I hope it does, I'll be joining Donald Trump first and foremost over anyone else.

Suck my fucking dick you shitbag liberals.

>He won fair and square
>drumpftards actually believe this meme

I know that you shitbag liberals won't look at this.

But it's a reminder that this was your candidate.

Hey thanks for posting in my thread

I wish I could have Epstein's chomo lair.

This would be an awesome bachelor pad.

Even with Russian narrative hysteria, I don't recall anyone claiming they hacked the voting machines.

Stare at the map user. Grab a tissue. Might wanna buy 7.5 years worth.

Whoops! Where's shareblue to stop me!

At first I was like

But then I was like

Long live Trump!

All hail to you champion, Donald J Trump!

Time to bump this up

Bump it up!

>spend 8 years crying about Obama
>hurr, suck it libtards hur hur hur hur

Maximum cringe

Here we go!

Remember that time Trump dodged the draft by faking an injury?

>If a war comes, and I hope it does

Ow, the edge.

Yeeeeeah woooo go Donald Trump finally a president with balls whose going to put Assad, Putin and Kim Jong in their place!

Bomb the SHIT out of them Mr. President!

I didn't spend 8 years crying about Obama and if I cried about him at all it's over globalist shit.

Ask me if I really care about that though.

u fookin mad little trumpkin

God bless USA

>liberals need to stop whining
>gop did nothing but whine and bitch and tantrum the entire 8 years obama held office

He's doing a pretty good job of it too.

But here's the thing. I'm not here to insult people who don't support him. In fact I would prefer it if you came over to our side. Things will be much better for you here. And you're going to greatly benefit from Trump's policies whether you supported him or not.

Thank you for this.

Ikr. Like when Obama won (twice, by considerable margins) we were upset for a few weeks and then we moved on. After all, he was the President. No use crying about it. You didn't see us carrying on for eight consecutive years, day after day of unwarranted, made-up attacks. We took it like men. Why can't these libtards be more like us? Reasonable and respectful

ah, the "woke up in the morning and drank my cup of covfefe"-list. Trump has had literally nothing to do with most of the things on that list, and others are thing that every single president has done before him because it's part of the job.

trump hasn't done anything constructive so far, just a few half measures. Trump does meaningless shit and then he tries to package and sell it like it's the greatest thing ever. Just look at the hoops he's jumping through to make it appear as if the wall is going to everything he promised. You have to be real fucking stupid to fall for that shit.

thaat is some hi quality troll bait, i really respect your skill even tho you utterly disgust the bejesus out of me.

No, he's not my president because I'm not a united shitstain.

Ok now go put this on reddit or something. No one here disagrees with you except when they want to troll for (you)s

didnt the government go on lockdown just a month after his election?

post this shit on your facebook feed you fucking beta cuck