You just got hired at Google. Let's meet some of your co-workers

You just got hired at Google. Let's meet some of your co-workers.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@yonatanzunger
medium.com/@yonatanzunger/we-shall-not-let-democracy-die-fbc06e336300
archive.is/XVUyy
twitter.com/tuxedo_and_sass/status/894255742626127872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I quit my job

Lol when did our society start being controlled by freaks and faggots?

Here is another. A Google tranny with a Twitter feed full of calling people transphobic for calling Traps gay. I'm not fucking kidding, these are the "leaders" at Google now.

They have a fucking furry there, ahhahahahahaah

Here's a guy named Yolatan Zunger. He is a Jew who claims to be related to Marx and have 2500 year rabbi ancestry.

>forgot pic

He is a Google """Privacy""" Engineer... Not even kidding...

>daemon
what the fuck does that even mean?

So many words to just say "fag".

I tell them I'm proud of my antisocial personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder and dissociative identity disorder. Climb the victimhood ladder, throw them all down, piss on their corpses and don't even remember five minutes later after having switched personalities several times..

I'll be all races and all ethnicities and will have zero accountability.

Might even go native and scalp them.

>thousands of furries working in tech, publicly flouting their degeneracy
>no one gets fired

Only blood can cleanse this land of Soylent drinkers.

That first one is fake, right?

>communist
>working for one of the biggest corporations on the planet
>a fiercely capitalist corporation that aggressively avoids tax

Google is more like a Berkeley college campus at this point.

>I'll be all genders and all ethnicities and will have zero accountability.

Fixed that for my sloppy shitposting personality who will be severely punished.

THIS

Also whining that people find him attractive and want to fuck his boipussi. There's no pleasing these idiots.

The Right has got to stop being tolerant

>>a fiercely capitalist corporation that aggressively avoids tax

But also destroyed privacy and monitors everyone!

Not as weird as it seems.

>those "quirky" account descriptions
Why does every shithead do this?

This all needs to be spread
Google is a fucking joke lol

Julian Assange wants to hire the Google engineer who got fired for writing the anti-diversity manifesto

It's scary, just 10 years ago this were almost non-existent. Just think what it'll look like in another 10 years.

We're in the decline.

How the fuck can you be a communist and justify working at gooogle. I CAN'T STAND THE DOUBLE THINK

I used to work with one of those people. Dealing with their bullshit was a massive pain in the ass. It figures that working at a giant hug box would be the next step.

NK가 우승 할 것입니다.

스크린 캡처 (한국어로 번역)

Because they're so random lol they're totally unique and you just don't get it lol

Kek

>dart Lang
Her job doesn't matter.

and 5 years ago they could have done this with zero pushback
people are waking up, I know it seems slow going but we are winning.

True but they do it for their ad analytics to sell you even more shit. More capitalism.
They're not doing it to monitor and blackmail you like a communist state. (Yet)

These people have lovers, friends and family who are either licensed or bonded by the state, members of the bar, among other vital interests. You can legally assail these people by extra-political means if you care to. Dana Fried for example lists here (((co-parent))) as @vrimj. That person states in her profile that she is the sole proprietor of Smol Law in Seattle. These are degenerates with plenty to hide from the very authorities they seek aegis from.

Honestly, I've had success quieting a lot of these idiots down by just screencapping their bullshit and sending it to their parents. You have no idea how effective that sort of childish shit actually is with these grown infants. We have to wreck these people with their own tactics. You simply have to identitfy the authorities they are actually beholden to. It ain't google. Google is their pal. Bureaucracy and family are good levers.

Important information here.

>chasers

the fuck is that?

Well I hope Danielle at least was born a woman, cause she gave me a boner.

please be a korean qt 3.14 and in LONDON

If these ppl had parents who gave a fuck, they wouldn't be this way in first place

My trap waifu!

how does any company survive with these things as employees? The autistic one must be super good at their job.

The upside is that these people might be too incompetent to be able to track and shut down Alt-Right activity. Google's megalomaniac Jew plans will be foiled by their own employees' retardation.

false flag a massive labor walk-out at google, similar to "#endfathersday and Dreamers Day at Starbucks,

How did that ever come into being? To act all progressive yet be so racist against whites and be all chill about it.
> call one of these disgusting people a fag
>none of them show up for work due to mental compromise
>be angry at a white man just because he's a white man
>get justified by spouting about war crimes or some shit that happened centuries ago
What the fuck Sup Forums?

operating system terminology

I'd rather pour acid in my urethra than to be a dev at google.

> author of many. maintainer of none

That's actually a brilliant way of putting it.

>yet be so racist against whites

>Implying it's somehow possible to be racist against whites

#fuckEvilCaveDwellers #melanin

Let's see if my 3 hours of learning Korean on the shitter on my phone has helped

"NK ka usung oar keos ibnida. sukurin gaeboseo (oanguneoro bin something something)"

Was that even close?

Guys that want to fuck dick chicks.

Checked...
The "person" in question though is a MLP queer whose "daemon" (in this case meaning avatar) is "misty the samoyed" which is a celebrity instagram fluffy dog.

go through this guy's twitter

tons of anti-white, anti-male, pro-refugee shit

and he is or was "Chief Architect of Social" at jewgle, whatever the fuck that means

Uncle Kim will nuke it uuuuup in this beotch

We should start a new site called "Faces of Google".

It will become more popular than "Faces of Meth" or "People of Walmart:.

NKga useun hal geoshimnida
seukeurin kaebcheo [= screen capture] (hangugeoro beonyeog)

Lulz, watching this thread while watching episode of Star Trek next generation where they are with a colony of blacks that dress and act all tribal and force hot blondie to fight to the death for the privilege to be wife to tribal big man

This is some sort of front organization, right?

These fags, betas, and soc media obsessed trannies are like the SJW-friendly face of Google. The real engineers and business guys are locked away in Nevada near area 51 or Cheyenne Mountain.

The weirdos and degenerates are the ones who create those stupid Google Start page animations and then blast it out to social media.

How many of those are transsexual """women"""? I think 7/8 or something like?

Men, doing the jobs women won't do. (Including the job of being the token woman.)

Your rhetoric is solid and aassailing assumptions is vital to intelligence analysis so, good form, fampai. Regardless, be cautious about missing my point entirely for the sake of being stylishly contrary. My point being: develop levers. Who are the people each of these degenerates is eager to announce to the world that they are dependent on and suboordinate to. You investigate each one individually, find out who they answer to, fear most and unleash all efforts to destabilize. Cost them their comforts and protections, the same way they aim to do to you. Get them dis-barred, get them arrested for drug abuse, get their children captured by CPS, get their cars towed three times in one week, find the one relative they can't bear to see anything happen to and replicate these tasks.

1) Destroy their predictability and comfort of their circle of trust for at least 2 degrees outward from themselves.

2) Reward the people they attack with charity.

How the fuck is it okay for a company if your employee behaves like that?
Regardless of him being a tranny faggot, this shit is just absolutely unprofessional.

what is dart lang?

>chasers
as in 'bug-chasers'. Faggots who seek out other faggots with AIDS so they can 'proudly' get AIDS and spread it.

I archived one of his medium articles last night... Shows White House in "Independence Day" being fried with laser and says "BURN TRUMP TO THE GROUND, MAY HIS SUPPORTERS BE FORGOTTEN"

This is his Medium:
>medium.com/@yonatanzunger

Article titled "We shall not let democracy die" with the WH being nuked on
>medium.com/@yonatanzunger/we-shall-not-let-democracy-die-fbc06e336300
>archive.is/XVUyy

Yeah it's pretty much long past time we hammered Silicon Valley so I guess Google did us a favor by showing their colors.

I am getting into CS.. Should I pretend to be a massive faggot during interviews?

Will that help me land the job?

(((allies)))

Wow, this woman (male) is really redpilled

There were some earlier posts with screenshots of Google managers openly discussing making lists of employees who they didn't like. The whole place seems to have gone to complete shit internally.

You know it's kind of funny that these people live their lives like they are some victims but have never really experienced shit. Now though, due to their companies stupidity there is a huge likelihood they are going to be harassed big time.

Most of my comp sci courses are 1/3 white dudes with varying degrees of autism, 1/3 chinese/indian exchange students, and 1/3 trans/otherkin/lesbian freakshows like these. The first two groups generally contain the best in the class, but the last group gets the most praise from the department, administration and school newspaper. These problems start early.

At this point I would seriously consider another career path or at least staying the fuck away from Silicon Valley.

Lol no I didn't, I'm a fucking white male.

The interview takes place under the desk, pal.

>just a photo and basic description for the last person

Is this real? Where did you get this pic? It's too funny to be real but I have learned to never underestimate liberal retardation

In ten years, they'll be non-existent. Us straight white males will be pushed beyond our breaking point before then, and they'll either toe the line, or get the rope.

So this is the guy I'm trusting my data with? Delete all Google accounts immediately.

You should have done so already if you value your privacy, but chances are that he wouldn't have had access to user data.

Yep.

Here he is on Medium saying White people are the most responsible for Mass murder across the globe. Basically fits with the Ultra-Kike narrative; that because of our "past actions" that Whites must be slowly disassembled without our knowledge. Fucking Jews, man!

Top fucking KEK

twitter.com/tuxedo_and_sass/status/894255742626127872

This guy is moving in for the dangler....

That's not what it means in this context. Even the tweets indicate that. Chasers as in tyranny chasers.

Google is a fucking cancer of the earth.
We might have to kill the host to kill this cancer unfortunately.

not bad heh

Every day, considering converting to islam seems easier and easier.

You know I just considered something. With us going into them and the recent leaks from some people who work there leaking information/messages people wrote to Breitbart I wonder how they are going to respond.

We may see a total purge soon of all "cis" white guys. It's going to be walking on egg shells there

They've pissed off enough staff now that it's only a matter of time before someone leaks something seriously damaging. The next couple of weeks should be interesting.

I guarantee that they are going to chase off their talent.

someone needs to photoshop m00tykins in there

do you like CS, i mean do you already do some programming for shits and giggles? if so then you won't have any problems, there are many different firms out there. I would probably stay away from the very large ones (goog, appl, ms).

There are some shit groups out there, but also some really good ones. If you don't have any interest in programming currently, but just want to go into CS because you think its a good job then you will probably end up in shit projects with shit people.

Yeah I agree. We are talking about people who are very fragile and like victimhood here too so it's a guarantee that leaks are going to keep pouring out the next few weeks.

The big one will likely be when they tell the public Google sends personal data to foreign governments or some shit.

I hope so, user. Realistically these people have severe mental illnesses, which one day will prevent them from doing their job properly. That is why they are part of the "diversity" team. They probably threatened to sue Google if they weren't hired, so the top dogs just put somewhere where they didn't actually so anything.

no way that's real

>google fires a man that makes a logical and well researched point
>because of gay communists
>communists

What's a 'computer witch'?

>you could've prevented this