Now that sjws have taken over all tech companies what are you doing as a white male...

Now that sjws have taken over all tech companies what are you doing as a white male? You will not find a job in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA7X6emZLTA
youtube.com/watch?v=2_QzPj1wuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cOIhX2vuTGY
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google must be destroyed.

>implying I work in tech

white males need to be kept out of companies like google and microsoft because they are dangerous to civilized society and their existence should not be perpetuated

kikes are shooting themselves in the foot desu

>implying im white

Just stop being a little prick and you'll be fine.

>You will not find a job in the future.
Yes, I will. I am guaranteed employment in the future to clean up the mess the women and trannies make.

Damn, that memo guy should have just put "views/opinions are mine, not those of Google" at the beginning of his rant.

I'm a bluepilled Chad. The ladies love me, bro.

Technology in (((finance))) and banking will be the last bastion of the white man.

>look i scoured twitter for hours looking for people i hate who work at big tech companies and i found 8 of them
>this is clearly representative of the thousands of people that work for these companies

im sure this kind of shit is great for baiting angry teenagers at Sup Forums but could you just keep it there please thanks

>implying I have a future

I don't get why people have to be PROUD about everything, and shout out about it. Sure, you might struggle with it, and it's a personal issue, i don't care if people are autistic, queer, bipolar or transsexual. So long as you are not a cunt its all totally fine, but when you rely on these crutches to define your personality to other people, thats just pathetic.

It's no different to someone saying "i'm furry" or "i'm a trekkie" and their entire personality is defined by that.

Maybe i'm "toxic" because i want things to be kept, well, private, and if i want to talk about my problems, i do it anonymously.

They're still men. Living out that diversity manifesto

back to the trades

Have you thought the reason you get to experience so many SJW types being annoying is that you're being a deliberately being fed a steady curated stream of content showing the most annoying of these people at their most annoying moments?

Damn, it reminds me that I used to like Sup Forums before it became a massive psy-ops campaign.

Is android really worth it? Looking at all the shit google is pulling is making me consider jumping overboard onto the iphone

Is it yuro office? So many of dumb commie Mahmuds there. And they all want to steal my fucking money, I just hate leftists

there's probably lots of those """""people""""" working most tech companies

i don't think it was solely cherrypicking

No Transgenders here privacy fags.

Don't forget about Defense and Aerospace. There are still some normal sectors around.

> Proudly bipolar
What?

I'm not living in West, I'm living in Russia, but I want to know this. I'm actually homo male, but I'm right wing libertarian. So what if I will start to tell redpilling things to normies in West(I really hate niggers and brown monkeys - they're dumb as fuck, stinks, and very ugly(and I find that the cutest guys are Nlnordic ones, mostly from Sweden), Muslims and Christians for degenerate anti-western culture, some kikes because they annoy me, I also find transgenders ugly and disgusting)? If normie are starting screeching on me can I blame normie for homophobia (and that will be true because nigger monkeys are really homophobic, and islamic crap are homophobic as hell)?

I work in banking and its like 70% pajeets

You're a white male. Being gay won't help you. Gay men are pretty much at the bottom of the oppression totem pole these days.

Sexual deviants in tech...
Thanks internet

No

White Privilege > Being Homo

Also Sup Forums uses reCAPTCHA so everything you shitpost will be connected to your e-mail and youtube account.

Are pajeets smarter than white people or are they just monkey's who know one task (programming) and the rest of logical thought goes out the window?

Well, but I'm gay, and if I didn't like some muslim Mahmud monkey nigger at my job that I don't like him because his culture is degenerate and xenophobic will I be fired or will he be fired? Using leftist logic I'm more minority, because there are less gays than nigger monkey Mahmuds and Ahmeds.

I already have a jerb though. Upper management are all white/Asian so I think I'm okay.

All you have to do to succeed is
1) don't be an antisocial aspie
2) be good at what you do

This is not difficult for most people.

I'm just waiting for the Chinese tech companies to take over

youtube.com/watch?v=XA7X6emZLTA
youtube.com/watch?v=2_QzPj1wuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cOIhX2vuTGY
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw

There's just a bigger pool of good ones to choose from. They usually occupy associate roles, while as whites advances they get into higher positions. I'm young so I'm still in a low position

No, you will be fired. Like I said, gay men are not really considered oppressed anymore. You'll find plenty of people in the LGBTQGNU/Linux community that feel gay men are actually even oppressors.

I have separate browser in firejail for botnet shit

Google should have done something like "we do not share points made by our employer" and that's it, its not even needed to fire him or something, but google is deeply fucked in the head

Not this guy, but also work in banking. In my organization it's 50% pajeet (actual numbers, I have access to HR data).
Most pajeets are awful at whatever they do. They need to be handhold through everything basically, and even then do it wrong. Hired purely due to low wages.
I'm not racist and don't particularly dislike them, but they are difficult to work with.

Shit, that hurts, because here when someone at my job tells me that I'm "acting racist" I can tell him that I don't like nigger monkey's because they're homophobic

SJW culture has gone too far.

>gay communist

each co-worker gets to anal creampie him?

I'm originally from Russia and if my dad is anything to go by, hating gays and muslims is pretty accepted over there. So I guess stay in Russia if you wanna do that?

trap it up

>. Like I said, WHITE gay men are not really considered oppressed anymore.

Fixed that for you. But these people surely do oppose racism!

>proudly bipolar
wtf ?

seems "j b d"s only sjw-ism is having short, colored hair. OP could've (((tried))) harder

I like to do that. My gen here aren't xenophobic, but I can talk any shit I want and not getting anything for that. Why in USA they tread on freedom of speech?

absolutely disgusting

Honestly, with all of the bad publicity out there about the memo, it seems like their hand was forced.

you should read >her feed, jbd (aka rakyll) is the cancer in the go community.

Move to bumfuck nowhere and create the personal computer of tomorrow

Individualism is good for the economy. You have to protect people's identities or they might not believe their shoes say something about who they really are.

Prepare for the alimony payments bro.

That's not a Sup Forums thing, though.

If you just watch the television news they cover the same story except for in a smug, proud tone about how glorious and beautiful these degenerates are, like they think this shit is somehow advertising their greatness.

All the tech companies were started by white males. White males will start new ones. What you're looking at is suicide. Not all white males are suicidal.

Of course it is. But commies don't think so. Even more - they support degenerate anti-western and anti capitalist cultures like Hinduism and Islam and in yuroland you pay your money to state and state get more Mahmud monkey niggers in your country for your fucking money. And if you don't want to pay for that you go to jail.

>I find that the cutest guys are Nlnordic ones, mostly from Sweden
>tfw when the Russians gets here our boipussies are in danger

>tech companies

Blue/Grey eyes with blonde hair are wonderful.

tfw no chrome browserboss waifu who snatches cookies from cis white males

why even kode?

There is Rajesh Indian pajeet monkey. And it's even more disgusting than arab nigger monkey's because if Mahmud is just another nigger monkey Rajesh is much worse because was shitting in Street and he has REALLY bad smell.

>2017
>being "American"

top kek

We're busy koding user.
Stop being racist.

Tyrone, go away

Implying they know God tier Haskell and Clojure and they're not monkey coders writing primitive imperative crap on non-pure functions. Pajeets are to dumb to kode good

islam will usurp the christinsanity cuck religion that spawned feminists and the chinks with their massive monocultured socities will usurp the tech industry.

it's only a matter of time.

cuck

This.

Start moving away from from their shit.

Why you're a cuck, commie?

>allowing your employees to mob you into firing another employee
Companies that do this do not remain a company for long.

Companies who do that remain in business all the time.

t. had to fire a guy because the entire office found him "creepy."

>commie
what

why are white women seen as a minortiy? i don't get it.

I stay out of tech jobs and find blue collar work

Minority in power and influence, basically.

Sounds easy enough. Just do the things they can't.

This is relatively simple. How do you best harm a nation? Take the women, then you can not make people who looks the same anymore. That is the reason why interracial couples are shown everywhere.

Thanks, mods

/thread

How the fuck he justifies being communist and working for fuckin megacorporation

i don't really think danielle brown belongs there

she was just doing her job, and she was very even-handed about the whole thing

>Polyamorous queer autistic trans lesbian
For fucks sake, it reads like a satire

A communist working literally for the face capitalism? WHAT?

I'm a tech goy who fell for the computer science meme in college. Basically what I do now is apply for entry-level software developer jobs and get rejected

Go full self employed

they will all quickly run these companies in to the ground and we can pick of the pieces of their shattered lives

This is pretty much my only option. Upwork is a good way to gain experience.

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

I left the big companies, I'm the CTO of a tiny Norwegian startup. I get to work the exactly the technology I like all day and get paid to do so! I can work from home and be a travelling worker whenever I want to because I'm the fucking manager who needs to approve it.

We do have some demanding customers, often government contracts that demand a project will give a female engineer a workplace. And that's alright. Often just at 25% and it's not completely impossible to find competent female engineers, just have to make sure they're not too pretty so our guys don't get too distracted. Luckily, they usually aren't., at least those we have had to deal with.

I do not tolerate SJW attitudes in the workplace. Our policy is that you do to others like you want other to do to you. And that applies strictly and equally across everyone. And if employees have anything SJW-like it's not difficult to educate them calmly and explain to them why things are like they are without screaming cuck in their face. Worst thing that can happen is they we agree to disagree and I get the last word anyway.

>Polyamorous queer autistic trans lesbian
>generally a huge gay nerd

Yeah I bet you overweight poofta
Jesus Christ you can't make this shit up

So I guess when some "genderqueer" aberration gets you fired or blacklisted for not saying "science don't real" it's all just a dream?

>reCA
What

Yahoo shows what happens when you let women run a tech firm. It crashes and burns and bleeds out money. So expect google to do that.

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

As a white male i'm waiting at my savior Kim

that won't happen this time, they are going down with the ship and if the rats flee we will force them down into the depths

I miss don't ask, don't tell

Except that I see this daily on every news channel, in the TV shows I watch, in advertising, in print media, on youtube

I saw this shit before Sup Forums pointed it out to me

Shitlord

It will destroy itself. Once they've removed all their political opponents, the SJWs will turn on each other. They NEED an enemy and some type of ideological struggle, their egos depend on it.

Where was this thread moved from?

From Sup Forums

Sup Forums mods are cucks